DSRRAU PG Ayurveda Admission 2020: Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University (DSRRAU), Jodhpur has issued notification for admission in Part-I of Ayurveda Vachaspati /Ayurveda Dhanwantari (M.D. / M.S (Ayurveda) and MD (Homeopathy) for the Academic session 2020-21. The admission will be made through the merit of AIA PGET 2020 in Ayurved. Candidates who have qualified into the AIA PGET 2020 could apply for these courses. Interested candidates can check all the details of DSRRAU PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 through AIA PGET like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page given below.
– DSRRAU, Jodhpur has released the revised schedule for DSRRAU PG Ayurveda Admission 2020. Click here to check it.
– Registration process has been available now. Scroll down to Apply.
DSRRAU PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 through AIA PGET
Admission to MD/MS (Ayurveda) courses in University College of Ayurved, Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur & M.M.M. Govt Ayurved College, Udaipur online application form are invited from AIA PGET 2020 qualified candidates. The complete detail of HPU PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 along with schedule are given below.
Schedule for the DSRRAU PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online Registration||23 – 30 Dec 2020|
|Choice Filling Option||01 – 03 Jan 2021|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||06 Jan 2021|
|Reporting of Candidates for 1st Round Seat Allotment||08 Jan 2021|
|Publication of Vacant Seat at website||10 Jan 2021|
|2nd Round Registration Open||11 – 12 Jan 2021|
|Choice Filling Option||14 – 15 Jan 2021|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment||17 Jan 2021|
|Reporting of Candidates for 2nd Round Seat Allotment||18 – 19 Jan 2021|
The aspiring candidates of AIAPGET 2020 who fulfilling the requisite qualifications and other conditions as given herein after in the prospectus can fill their application form online at the website , raujodhpur.org or through the direct link given below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form form for DSRRAU PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 through AIA PGET.
Mode of Payment of fee – Payment of application fee can be made into university’s bank account through challan (Generated during Online application form submission) by way of Transfer/NEFT (National Electronic fund Transfer) in any of the branches of nationalized banks.
Application Fee: Rs. 2000/- ( for General & OBC candidates) and Rs. 1200/- (for SC/ ST Candidates)
AIAPGET-2020 merit holder candidates may apply for counselling and admission to Ayurved P.G. Institutions affiliated to Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University Jodhpur viz. University college of Ayurved, Jodhpur, National Institute of Ayurved, Jaipur and M.M.M. Govt. Ayurved college Udaipur, If eligible based on applicable rules, regulations, reservation policy and other criteria specified by Govt. of India/ Govt. of Rajasthan respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Ayurvedacharya Degree (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) of University of Rajasthan, or Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur OR any equivalent examination recognized by C.C.I.M., New Delhi
Note: It is the responsibility of the Universities I Boards I Institutions concerned to get their Degrees included in the Equivalency List of Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. The University will not be responsible for non-inclusion of any qualification.
Candidates: Must have completed the six or twelve months rotating Internship/House Job, as the case may be, after passing the qualifying examination as stipulated by order of Department of Ayush Dated 31-12-2020 cut of admission date.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
The Minimum Eligibility Marks for consideration for Admission shall be 50% for General candidates 45% for OBC candidates and 40% for SC/ST and in service candidates of the total marks of AIAPGET 2020 However, securing the Minimum Qualifying Marks does not guarantee for admission, which will be according to the Merit List and other provisions. For Physically handicapped candidate’s as according category eligibility.
- Admission will be subject to the rules & regulation of the respective institutes
- The University reserves the right to correct any inadvertent error in any Merit List and also in the Prospectus.
- The Admission Committee shall interview/ counselling the candidates and allot the Subjects taking into an account the Scheme of distribution of Reserved seats, Merit lists of respective categories, the order of the Merit of AIAPGET 2020, Preference and Availability of seats.
- Vacancies arising due to any reason shall be filled by reshuffling on the Basis of Reservations and Merit-cum-Preference List from the candidates in the Waiting Lists (Except Central Govt. and BIMSTEC Nominee Candidates).
- No T.A. or D.A. will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Entrance Test/Counselling.
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University (DSRRAU) will be published the overall merit list of candidates for admission to MD/MS (Ayurveda/Homeopathy) courses. Candidates who submitted their application form before the last date & are eligible can check the merit list from the official website. The overall merit list has also been uploaded below.
Counselling, Merit List, Subject Preference and Allotment
- The candidates will be called for counselling according to Provisional Merit List
- The Subjects for Central Government Nominees and Nominees of BIMSTEC Countries shall be as allotted by the Govt. of India for Admission in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.
- For rest of the Categories, subjects shall be allotted according to Reservations, Merit in the respective Subjects, Preference, Availability of seats etc.
- For equal marks in AIAPGET-2020, the final merit will be decided at the time of counselling by BAMS original mark-sheet, therefore candidate must fill-up his BAMS marks in application form. In case there is tie of the marks in AIAPGET-2020 merit list preference will be given to the candidate passing BAMS examination in first attempt in the higher percentage of the marks. If a tie still exists, the allotment shall be made giving preference to seniority in age.
- The Actual Admissions in a particular Institute will be subject to the rules and regulations of that Institute.
List of Documents required for Admission at the time of Counselling:
Attested true copies of the following documents must be submitted and Original Documents of these should be produced for verification at the time of Interview/counselling or whenever called for:
- Date of Birth Certificate (Secondary or Equivalent Certificate).
- Marks List of 10+2.
- Marks Lists of Ayurvedacharya (B.A.M.S.) or B.H.M.S. from I to Final Year/Prof.
- Ayurvedacharya (B.A.M.S.) or B.H.M.S Degree Certificate.
- Internship/House Job Certificate.
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/MBC Caste Certificate..
- Declaration of not belonging to the creamy layer of the society duly signed by OBC candidates (as per directions of NCBC, ref: http:// ncbc . nic .in / html / creamylayer.html (for National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur only).
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (for in service candidates).
- Copy of Forwarding letter & Proforma for Central Govt. nominees (for National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur only).
- Registration Certificate of Board of Indian Medicine.
- Demand draft of the Non-refundable Token fees of Rs. 20000/- (Rs. Twenty Thousand) in favour of Chairman, AYUSH UG Counselling Admission Board, Rajasthan payable at Jodhpur
- PH Certificate as per Norms.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.