|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DSRRAU PG Ayurveda Admission 2017: Dr. Sarvepalli Radakrishan Rajasthan Ayurved University (DSRRAU), Jodhpur has issued notification for admission in Part-I of Ayurveda Vachaspati /Ayurveda Dhanwantari (M.D. / M.S (Ayurveda) for the Academic session 2017-18. The admission will be made through merit of AIA PGET 2017 in Ayurved. Candidates who have qualified into the AIA PGET 2017 can apply for these courses. Interested candidates can check all the details of DSRRAU PG Ayurveda Admission 2017 through AIA PGET like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. from this page given below.
Latest – Overall Merit List has been published by DSRRAU, Scroll down to check it.
DSRRAU PG Ayurveda Admission 2017 through AIA PGET
Admission to MD/MS (Ayurveda) courses in University College of Ayurved, Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur, National Institure of Ayurveda, Jaipur & M.M.M. Govt Ayurved College, Udaipur online application form are invited from AIA PGET 2017 qualified candidates. The complete detail of HPU PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2017 along with schedule are given below.
Schedule for the DSRRAU PG Ayurveda Admission 2017 is given below.
|Start of Online Application Form||18 Sep 2017|
|Last date of apply Online Application Form||22 Sep 2017|
|Date of Counselling||26 Sep 2017|
Dr. Sarvepalli Radakrishan Rajasthan Ayurved University (DSRRAU) has published over all merit list of candidates for admission to MD/MS (Ayurveda) courses. Candidates who have submitted application form before the list date & are eligible can check the merit list from the official website. The over all merit list has also been uploaded below.
If above window does not not load then, Click here to view the merit list.
The aspiring candidates of AIAPGET 2017 who fulfilling the requisite qualifications and other conditions as given hereinafter in the prospectus can be filled their application form online at the website www.raujodhpur.org or through the direct link given below.
- Apply Online – Process Over…!!
Mode of Payment of fee – Payment of application fee can be made into university’s bank account through challan (Generated during Online application form submission) by way of Transfer/NEFT (National Electronic fund Transfer) in any of the
branches of nationalized banks.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- ( for General & OBC candidates) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ ST Candidates)
AIAPGET-2017 merit holder candidates may apply for counselling and admission to Ayurved P.G. Institutions affiliated to Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University Jodhpur viz. University college of Ayurved, Jodhpur, National Institute of Ayurved, Jaipur and M.M.M. Govt. Ayurved college Udaipur, If eligible based on applicable rules, regulations,
reservation policy and other criteria specified by Govt. of India/ Govt. of Rajasthan respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Ayurvedacharya Degree (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) of University of Rajasthan, or Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur OR any equivalent examination recognized by C.C.I.M., New Delhi
Note: It is the responsibility of the Universities I Boards I Institutions concerned to get their Degrees included in the Equivalency List of Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. The University will not be responsible for non-inclusion of any qualification.
Candidates: Must have completed the six or twelve months rotating
Internship/House Job, as the case may be, after passing the qualifying examination
as stipulated by order of Department of Ayush Dated 30-09-2017 cut of admission
Minimum Qualifying Marks
The Minimum Eligibility Marks for consideration for Admission shall be 50°/o for General candidates 45o/o for OBC candidates and 40o/o for SC/ST and inservice candidates of the total marks of AIAPGET 2017 However, securing the Minimum Qualifying Marks does not guarantee for admission, which will be according to the Merit List and other provisions. For Physically handicapped candidate’s as according category eligibility.
- Admission will be subject to the rules & regulation of the respective institutes
- The University reserves the right to correct any inadvertent error in any Merit List and also in the Prospectus.
- The Admission Committee shall interview/ counselling the candidates and allot the Subjects taking into an account the Scheme of distribution of Reserved seats, Merit lists of respective categories, the order of the Merit of AIAPGET 2017, Preference and Availability of seats.
- The right of admission of any candidate who does not complete the prescribed internship by 30-09-2017 (cut of admission date) will automatically stand cancelled.
- Vacancies arising due to any reason shall be filled by reshuffling on the Basis of Reservations and Merit-cum-Preference List by 30th September 2017 from the candidates in the Waiting Lists (Except Central Govt. and BIMSTEC Nominee Candidates).
- No T.A. or D.A. will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Entrance Test/Counselling.
Counselling, Merit List, Subject Preference and Allotment
- The candidates will be called for counselling according to Provisional Merit List
- The Subjects for Central Government Nominees and Nominees of BIMSTEC Countries shall be as allotted by the Govt. of India for Admission in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.
- For rest of the Categories, subjects shall be allotted according to Reservations, Merit in the respective Subjects, Preference, Availability of seats etc.
- For equal marks in AIAPGET-2017, the final merit will be decided at the time of counselling by BAMS original mark-sheet, therefore candidate must fill-up his SAMS marks in application form. In case there is tie of the marks in AIAPGET-2017 merit list preference will be given to the candidate passing SAMS examination in first attempt in the higher percentage of the marks. If a tie still exists, the allotment shall be made giving preference to seniority in age.
- The Actual Admissions in a particular Institute will be subject to the rules and regulations of that Institute.
For more information regarding DSRRAU PG Ayurveda Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure