DSSSB Admit Card can be downloaded for post codes 146/14,147/14,150/14. Eligible candidates for the post of special education teacher, special educator, assistant teacher can download the hall tickets for DSSSB recruitment exam to be held on October 19, 2014. Admit card of DSSSB can be obtained online through the official website dsssbonline.nic.in. To download DSSSB admit card 2014, you need to enter application number and date of birth. Read the details and instructions given below.
The DSSSB e-Admit cards are being issued purely on the basis of information furnished by the candidate in his / her application. The DSSSB has not verified or scrutinized this information and therefore, more appearance at the examination does not. in any way, entitle him / her to claim for the post.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without DSSSB Admit card and without any I.D. proof (in original) at any circumstances.
DSSSB Admit Card – Download Admit Card for DSSSB Recruitment Exam for Post Codes 146/14, 147/14, 150/14.
Candidates can download e-Admit cards from September 23, 2014. Last date to download DSSSB Admit Card is October 18, 2014 (11:59 PM).
e-Admit Card available for the Posts
|Post Code||Post Name||Exam Date|
|146/14||SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER||19/10/2014|
|147/14||SPECIAL EDUCATOR (PRIMARY)||19/10/2014|
|150/14||ASSISTANT TEACHER (PRIMARY)||19/10/2014|
How to download DSSSB Admit Card?
Visit the website dsssbonline.nic.in
Click on Generate / Print Admit Card as shown in image below.
Select your exam from the list displayed.
Enter application number and date of birth.
Click on submit and download your admit card.
Admit card for DSSSB Recruitment exam to be held on October 19, 2014 cannot be downloaded now. Candidates had to download DSSSB Admit Card before October 18, 2014.
If the above window does not open, please go to dsssbonline.nic.in
Photograph missing on admit card of DSSSB Recruitment Exam
- The candidates whose photographs are missing or not found printed on the DSSSB Admit card issued, are required to bring their two recent coloured passport size photographs.
- These photographs must be duly attested by Gazetted Officer (one pasted on Admit card) and the other to be handed over to invigilator.
- The second photograph will be used for pasting on attendance sheet, at the centre allotted to them for verification.
DSSSB Recruitment Exam for Post Codes 146/14,147/14,150/14 – Special education teacher, Special educator (primary), Assistant teacher (primary).
About DSSSB Recruitment Exam for 146/14,147/14,150/14– Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) shall hold one tier-T examination. The written exam will be of two hours duration and shall have multiple choice questions. Each question will carry one mark. There will be negative marking of 0.25 mark.
- The duration of examination is of 2 hours from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm.
- There will be 200 Objective type multiple choice questions carrying one mark each (see Scheme of Examination for details).
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers. 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Detailed instructions to download e-admit cards are available on official website of the Board.
- In case any candidate find difficulties in downloading the e-admit card he / she may contact the Board Office from 23.09.2014 to 17.10.2014.
- You may also reach Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) on Telephone No. 22379204 /22370307.
- List of eligible candidates is being uploaded on the website.
- Reporting time for the candidates at mentioned centre on the day of examination is between 09:00 AM. to 10:00 A.M. The examination will commence at 10.30 AM. sharp. Entry to the Examination Centre will be closed at 10:00 AM for amdidates. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 10:00 AM. under any circumstances.
|Section||Test components||Number of questions||Marks|
|A (i)||General awareness||20||20|
|(ii)||General intelligence and Reasoning ability||20||20|
|(iii)||Arithmetical and Numerical ability||20||20|
|(iv)||Test of Hindi language and comprehension||20||20|
|(v)||Test of English language and comprehension||20||20|
|B||Objective type multiple choice questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post||100||100|
The e-admit Qard for the above mentioned post codes are being uploaded on the website of DSSSB i.e. gs_s_sbonline.nig.in The eligible candidates may download their e-Admit cards from the website of the Board i.e. dsssbonline.nic.in. w.e.f. 23.09.2014 at 10 am. till 18.10.2014 upto 11:59 p.m.
- The candidature will be treated as invalid, ab-initio, in case he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidate should satisfy himself / hersefl regarding the possession of the required qualifications, age, caste etc. as stipulated for the post he/she has applied for, before appearing in the examination.
- The OMR Answer Sheet will be taken back after completion of the exam by the invigilator immediately. However, the candidates are allowed to take back home the question booklet after the completion of exam. Candidate, in no way, shall be allowed to leave exam centre before expiry of 2 hours.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi and in English, wherever applicable, except for the test of language section of the paper.
- The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment. Further. candidature of any candidate is purely provisional, at every stage until he is offered appointment by the concerned Department to which the post belongs.
If you have any queries regarding DSSSB Admit Card download for special education teacher, special educator, assistant teacher, please ask in comments below.