DSVV Distance Education Admission 2019 The Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya (DSVV University) has released application form for admission in different programmes of distance education on basis of an application for the academic session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates can get to know all the necessary information regarding DSVV Distance Education Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility, fee, admit card and more on this page.
DSVV Distance Education Admission 2019
After completing both stages of the application process candidates have to pay all types of fess i.e Entry fees, Enquiry fees, Experimental class fees, and exam fees. Candidates who are seeking admission to the Diploma Courses and Certificate courses for the academic session 2019 can fill and submit the application form before the last date. The candidates are advised to check eligibility/other details before submitting their Online Application Forms.
|Availability of online application form||07 Jan 2019|
|Last date of Online application form|
DSVV Distance Education Application Form 2019
There are two stages of the application process. In first stage applicants who are eligible can apply through online application form by clicking on the link provided on this page and in the second stage selected candidates in the first stage to have to fill the application form by downloading the application form from official website. Applicants have to pay the prescribed amount for the courses applied.
They will have to upload the scanned copies of relevant mark sheets, documents and passport size photograph along with a signature.
Application Process is now Over!
- Click here to download the application form for the second stage.
Application Fee: Rs. 300 + online processing fees
- Applicants have to fill the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM in first stage and pay through net banking/debit card/credit card.They will have to upload the scanned copies of relevant mark sheets, documents and passport size photograph along with signature.
- In Second stage selected candidates from stage 1 have to fill application form by downloading from the official website.
- The candidate should mention his/her own Mobile No., E-mail Id. while submitting their Online Application Form, as the information for DSVV, will be sent to the candidates on their submitted Mobile Number or E-mail ID.
- Scanned image of his/her passport size photograph along with the signature, just below the photograph, of size not more than 75 KB. The photograph can have any color but should be clearly visible. Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- Application form has many pages in which it is written that “ I have read all the documents and instructions which i accept to follow” has to sign all such pages with their name and date of signature. Such signature is proof of accepting all such conditions. If any case such signature has not been done then the application form will be cancelled.
- Scanned images of all required documents should be within 50-100 KB.
The list of required documents are:
(a) Caste Certificate,
(b) Certificate for sub-category (Ex-Army Dependent, Handicapped or Freedom Fighter’s
(c) Participation Certificate of NSS/ NCC/ Sports/ Bhartiya Sanskriti Gyan Pariksha,
(d) Marksheets of 10th, 12th, Graduation, etc..
- File format must be jpg or jpeg.
- The Online fee can be remitted in any of the following ways:
– By Debit/Credit Card and Internet Banking.
- The candidate who is registered in the certification course, the registration will be valid for 1 year. For the candidates who got themselves registered in the Post Graduate Yogic Science Certificate Program will have the validity of 2 years. If the validity of the registration in any of the certification course expires then they need to re-register themselves for the course. The candidates won’t get the facility of extending the registration tenure.
- After the completion of registration process, candidates will get the self study material with the temporary identity card attached in the application form having a stamp of DSVV and signature will be provided. Later on a permanent identity card will also be provided to the students.
- Applicant can apply for only one certification course at a time. Until one certification course is not complete, applicant cannot apply for the other course.If the applicant have applied for 2 certification course at a time, the application for the certification course at the later point in time can be made null and void or disciplinary action can be taken, as the University has full right to so. With this no refund of the application fees will be done.
Fees structure and eligibility criteria
There are certain fees which needs to paid at the time online or offline payment. Candidates can go through the application fee details prescribed in order to make the payment of fees by as per the courses applied in DSVV Distance Education Admission 2019:
|Courses||Duration||Age Limit||Eligibility||Entry Fees||Enquiry Fees||Experimental Class |
|Exam Fees||Total Fees|
|Personality Refinement Certificate Programme||6 Months||50||10+2||2000||400||0||600||3000|
|Family Management Certificate Program||6 Months||50||10+2||2000||400||0||600||3000|
|Indian Culture Certificate Program||6 Months||50||10+2||2000||400||0||600||3000|
|Foundation Course in Yoga Certificate Program||6 Months||50||10+2||2000||550||1500||750||3000|
|Health Conservation Certificate Program||6 Months||50||10+2||2000||550||1500||750||4800|
|Yogic Science Certificate Program||1 Year||50||10+2+3 (bachelor’s Degree)||4000||1000||3000||1500||9500|
|Sanskrit Praveshika Certificate Program||6 Months||50||10+2||2000||400||0||600||3000|
For more information regarding dsvv distance education admission 2019 – Download Information brochure
Official Website: www.distance.dsvv.ac.in