DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2022– The Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa, has released the prospectus for admissions to the direct second year of professional degree courses in Engineering & Pharmacy in the State of Goa. The information given herein pertains to the admission procedure applicable to the Government, and unaided Colleges in Goa offering a Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Engineering and Pharmacy. Candidates can read all the necessary details regarding DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2022 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest: DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2022 prospectus and application form is now available. Scroll down to check details.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2022
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2021 is for direct entry to second year of degree course. The courses offered are Engineering and Pharmacy in state of Goa. All the important details like eligibility criteria, application form, admission process are given below in the article.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Admission||DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2022|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa|
|Courses Offered||Direct second year of professional degree courses in Engineering (B.E) & Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)|
|Mode of Application form||Offline mode|
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Uploading of Prospectus with Admission Form on the website||30 Apr 2022|
|Receiving application form at Admission Committee at Porvorim||To be announced|
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Committee||To be announced|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||To be announced|
|Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Committee||To be announced|
|Display of Final Merit List at Admission Committee||To be announced|
|First Round of Admission||To be announced|
|Second Round of Admission||To be announced|
|Third Round of Admission||To be announced|
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2022 Advertisement
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2022 Application Form
The application form has been released offline. All applicants seeking admission must comply with provisions of this prospectus.
- Admission Fees (All Courses): Rs. 1600
- Submission of Application Form: Applications sent by post should only be addressed to the ‘Chairman’, Admission Committee, Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa 403521”. Admission Committee shall not be responsible for postal delay or for applications sent to the Director of Technical Education. Last date shall also be applicable to the applications received by post.
- Applicant must fill the form in his/her own handwriting, after downloading & printing Front & Reverse of the form from the website, and submit the same at the Application Receiving Centre, on specified dates, along with self attested copies of required documents, and needs to remit application fee of Rs.1600/ payable through approved mode of remittance as may be notified, and furnish copy of pay-in-slip/receipt of payment, along with this Form
- This application form is to be submitted together with the Acknowledgment cum Admission card to be downloaded, printed and duly filled in, with photo affixed.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For Engineering Programme :For being eligible to seek admission to Engineering Degree programmes at Second Year/Third Semester Level included in this prospectus, an applicant must fulfil the following criteria:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidate must have passed from Polytechnics or colleges in the State of Goa, or as a Goa State nominee, under GOI seats or reciprocal arrangement, if passed Diploma from other States.
- The candidate must have passed the Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch with minimum of 45%* (40%* in case of SC/ST/OBC# ) aggregate marks at the Diploma course examination conducted by the Goa Board of Technical Education or an equivalent examination, conducted by a recognised Board of Technical Education in India or abroad.
- Note:- In case of candidates passing Diploma course examination conducted by recognized Boards of Technical Education, other than Goa Board of Technical Education(BTE), aggregate marks at Diploma course examination would be computed on the same basis as computed by BTE, Goa. Presently, in case of semester pattern, aggregate marks obtained at final two semester examination (excluding training marks) are considered for computing aggregate Diploma marks by BTE, Goa. OR
- a) Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Science Degree with Mathematics as a subject at Std. XIIth and with minimum of 45%* (40%*in case of SC/ST/OBC# ) marks in the aggregate (Final Year) from Goa University.
- b) B.Sc. Degree holders are required to pass in the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of First Year of Engineering Programme along with Second Year subjects.
- c) Vacant seats, if any, under Lateral Entry in Direct Second Year of Engineering Courses shall be available for admissions to eligible B.Sc. Degree holders, only after all seats are offered first to eligible Diploma holders.
- Seats remaining vacant, if any, after admitting all the candidates from the merit list of students passing Diploma/Degree from the State of Goa shall be available to the candidates who have passed Diploma/Degree from other States, in order of merit, provided that they fulfil other eligibility criteria as given in this prospectus. However, such vacant seats shall first be offered to Goan students, who have passed Diploma course from Institutions outside Goa State
For Pharmacy Programme
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate must have passed the Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45%* (40%* in case of SC/ST/OBC# ) aggregate marks (Second Year) from Board of Technical Education, Goa, including specified practical training. Application forms from candidates who have not completed their practical training will be provisionally accepted. However, they shall be considered eligible for admissions, only after completion of specified Practical Training.
- Candidate must have passed the Diploma course from Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji, Goa.
- The D. Pharm. Students admitted under above provision to Second Year B. Pharm Science course will have to appear and pass in subjects, as specified by Goa University.
- Candidate who has passed Diploma from other States shall be eligible only for the seats remaining vacant after admitting all the candidates from Goa, only if he/she fulfils other eligibility criteria.
Admission of Eligible Diploma/B.Sc. Degree holders to vacant First Year Seats in Engineering/Pharmacy –
Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering /B.Sc Degree with Mathematics as a subject at Std XIIth, with at least 45%* marks (40%* marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC# ), shall be eligible for admission to First Year of Engineering Degree Courses subject to vacancies in First Year, after vacancies at Lateral Entry are exhausted. Merit list of such candidates shall be prepared as per provision under ‘Guidelines for merit list’. Vacant seats under this provision shall first be offered to eligible Diploma holders and then to B.Sc. Degree holders.
Diploma holders in Pharmacy are eligible for admissions to First Year of Pharmacy Degree Course under this provision.
Changes in Eligibility
In case AICTE, Pharmacy Council, any Court or any other Competent Authority changes the eligibility conditions/selection procedures and makes it specifically applicable to the admissions of this year, the provisions of the prospectus may be modified accordingly, subject to the approval of Government.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry 2022 Acknowledgement Card
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Acknowledgement card is along with the Registration No. is the proof of acceptance of the Application Form by the Admission Committee. Acknowledgment card shall not be issued unless the form is complete in all respects. Acknowledgment card shall, therefore, be the identity of the applicant for any inquiry, complaint, or correspondence with the admission committee.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission Card 2022
- Lateral entry admission card is to be submitted to the institute to register the admission with the institute, shall be given at the time of admission.
- Admission card shall not be handed over to the applicant in case the original documents are not submitted or the total fees payable are not paid at the time of admission.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2022 Admission Procedure
Admission will be made based on Merit List of the eligible candidates. Provisional merit lists of courses will be displayed on the Notice Board at the Admission Centre as per the date mentioned in above. Applicants shall ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria specified, failing which they will not be granted admission.
Separate merit lists shall be prepared and displayed as under:
- Engineering courses for all eligible B.Sc. Degree holders.
- Engineering courses (Branch wise) for eligible Diploma holders in Engineering.
- Pharmacy for all eligible candidates.
All seats will be considered only as General seats. No seats shall be reserved for any category.
Courses Offered & Intake
For Diploma holders in engineering:
DTE Goa Lateral Entry 2022 Fee Structure
For Government Institutions
|Disciplines||Engineering/ Pharmacy (in Rs.)|
|Admission Fee (one time only)||1,600|
|Tuition Fee (Per Semester)||32,000|
|Institutional Fee (including deposits)||2,000|
|Development Fee (Per Semester)||6,000|
Candidates can check the information brochure given below for the complete fees structure.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry 2022 FAQ’s
A. Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa, has released the prospectus for admissions to the direct second year of professional degree courses in Engineering & Pharmacy in the State of Goa.
A. Admission will be made based on Merit List of the eligible candidates.
A. The official website is dte.goa.gov.in
Official Website: dte.goa.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.