Application Form of DTE Goa Lateral Entry 2020 for admissions to the direct second year of professional degree courses in Engineering & Pharmacy in the State of Goa has released on the official website. Applicants shall download, print, and submit DTE Goa Lateral Entry Application Form 2020 on specified dates. The DTE Goa Lateral Entry Application Form 2020 along with self-attested copies of specified documents and application fee should be submitted on any Scheduled Bank, or any other approved mode of remittance.
– Last date for submission of B.Arch Application form for admissions through the mail is extended up to October 05, 2020. Scroll down to check.
– The application form has been released offline. Scroll down to get the links to fill the form.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Application Form 2020
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Application Form 2020 shall be accepted at the Admission Centre, located in the premises of Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa, as per schedule was given. Application Form for DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission is included in the Common Prospectus. Candidates can also download the same from the link that will be given below.
|Uploading of Prospectus with Admission Form on website||31 May 2020|
|Receiving application form at Admission Centre at Porvorim||10 – 14 Aug 2020|
|Last to Submission of Form vis Mail||05 Oct 2020 – B.Arch|
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||25 Aug 2020|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||26 Aug 2020|
Application Form: Click here to download the application form for DTE Goa Lateral Entry 2020 Admission.
DTE Goa Lateral Entry Admission 2020 – B.Arch. Application Form Extended
Application fee of Rs. 1500/- to be remitted in the Account of “Directorate of Technical Education” with client code ‘DRCTORTEDU’ in any branch of HDFC Bank in the State of Goa, or any other approved mode of remittance as may be duly notified, Outside Goa candidates sending Forms by Post can remit the application fee vide Demand Draft payable in the name of ‘Director of Technical Education’ at Panaji-Goa.
Self-attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached to the Application Form, failing which the application form shall not be accepted. The documents should be attached in the following order:
1. Certificate of date of Birth from Registrar of Births & Deaths, or in its absence, certificate of passing SSC or its equivalent examination from the Board.
2. Diploma/Degree certificate from the Institute/Board/University attended.
3. Mark sheet/s covering all the courses studied for the Diploma/Degree programme.
4. Leaving certificate from Institute attended last, signed by the Principal of the Institute.
5. SSC/HSSC certificate and mark sheets.
6. Two recent, identical passport size photographs, one of which should be affixed on the application form, the other one to be affixed on acknowledgment cum registration card duly filled.
7. Income certificate in prescribed proforma for all those claiming concession in tuition fees.
8. SC/ST/OBC certificate, wherever applicable.
9. In case of Goan students passing Diploma courses from outside the State, Birth certificate showing place of birth in Goa, as well as 10-year Residence in Goa State, prior to their Diploma admission outside the State.
Note: In case the above documents are not submitted together with the application form, the same must be produced on or before the prescribed date. Candidates must submit required documents in original, at the time of admission rounds.
Name of the candidate shall be entered as it appears on the SSC Marksheet/Passing Certificate. Two recent passport size photographs (taken not earlier than 3 months from the date of application) are required, one of which should be affixed to the Application Form in the space provided and the other photograph should be affixed to the Acknowledgement Card.
The applicant is advised to personally submit the Application Form complete in all respects, before the due date, at the Admission Centre and obtain the Acknowledgement Card, with registration number, duly assigned as proof of submission of the form.
All candidates desirous of seeking admissions to Second Year Degree courses in Engineering and Pharmacy in the colleges within the State of Goa, during the academic session 2019-20, should fulfil eligibility criteria for admission as given in this prospectus. Candidates who have already passed/have appeared, or are appearing at Diploma/Degree or equivalent examination, before the start of the academic session, are also eligible to apply. Mere submission of Application Form according to this prospectus does not confer any right/claim to the applicant, for admission to any course in professional colleges.
Application forms are to be submitted as per notified schedule, before the last date specified, along with applicable enclosures. Enclosures of Diploma results, if not available by the specified date of submission, due to non-declaration of results, are to be submitted within 05 days of the declaration of these results. Other applicable enclosures are required to be submitted by a specified date. However, Acknowledgement Card shall be issued to such applicants only after complying with requirements, within the time limit specified by the Admission Committee. The decision of the Admission Committee shall be final, in this regard. For important dates in the schedule of Admission, refer prospectus.
Applications received after expiry of the last date shall be summarily rejected. The Admission Committee shall not be responsible for the loss in transit or postal delay in receiving the application. Any correspondence in this regard shall not be entertained. Any request for granting an extension of time for submission of form or admission shall not be entertained.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.