DTE Kerala BFA Admission 2020 – DTE Kerala conducts the entrance examination for admission to Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree Course. The duration of the course is 4 years and candidates who have passed +2 or equivalent examination are eligible to take admission in Fine Arts Degree course. The Rank list for selection candidates will be made on the basis of an Entrance Examination and Interview and It has available at official website or direct link is also given below to check. For more information related to DTE Kerala BFA Admission 2020 read this article from below.
DTE Kerala BFA Admission 2020
Guidelines for admission process are available in
the websites: http://www.admissions.dtekerala.gov.in. Candidates can download the allotment letter for allotment process by using their User ID and Password. Through below table you can get the idea of on going events of DTE Kerala BFA Admission 2020.
|Filling up and submission of online application form||May – Jun 2020|
|Last date of receiving Hard copy of form along with documents at the Directorate of Technical Education||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date of rectifying defects of submitted application||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Written examination||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Publishing of short list of candidates for practical Examination||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Practical Examination for shortlisted candidates (Test 1)||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Practical Examination for shortlisted candidates (Test 2)||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Publishing of Short list of candidates for interview in the|
|2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Interview for the short listed candidates||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Publishing of Rank list, 1st allotment & downloading of allotment letter||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Date of joining at the institution on the basis of 1st allotment||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Re-arrangement of higher options||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of classes||Last week of Jul 2020|
|2nd allotment, downloading of allotment letter||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Date of joining at the institution based on 2nd allotment||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Date of closing of BFA Admission||2nd week of Aug 2020|
DTE Kerala BFA Admission 2020 Eligibility Conditions
Before filling the form candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria for admission to BFA courses. You can check the it from below and fulfill the same. If any details related to eligibility criteria are not covered by the candidates, then his/her candidature will be cancelled at any time of admission.
- Candidates must have passed +2 or equivalent Examinations.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age and must below 27 years as on 1st June 2020.
Candidates had submit the Application form through online only and after online submission the print copy of submitted application along with self attested copies of other relevant certificates or documents in proof of candidate’s claims and bank chalan in proof of payment of application fee, should reach The
Director, Directorate of Technical Education, Padmavilasom Road, Fort P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-695023 by Registered post/ in person.
Candidate have to pay the Application fee is Rs.300/- for general candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates, which can be paid in “APPLICATION FEE ACCOUNT” (CURRENT ACCOUNT) of The Director of Technical Education at any branch of State Bank of India.
Candidates have to upload a passport size photo of the candidate in jpg/jpeg format and size should be vary between 15 to 30 kb for online registration. Candidates are advised to affix the same photograph duly attested by gazetted officer in the space provided in the hard copy of the application form.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card
The admit card of entrance examination for admission to BFA courses is available in online mode at official website. Before downloading the admit card applicants can check the details print on it, In case any information is wrong so immediately connect to officials. Candidates are advised to keep the Admit card safely, it might be use in the further admission process.
Get here the pattern of written test and Practical examination to perform excellent in them.
For Written Examination:
- Total Marks: 100
- Subject: Objective type, Short essay, Reasoning ability, Mental ability, Imaging ability
- Cuoff Mark: The candidate who secure 25% and above marks in written examination will be shortlisted for Practical examination.
- Exam Centre: Region based Examination at GEC Kozhikode, College of Fine Arts, Trissur and College of Fine Arts, Thiruvananthapuram
For Practical Examination:
- Total Marks: 200
- The candidates will have to attend two Practical tests of 100 marks each.
- Test 1: Creative Painting (Water colour painting of given subject).
- Test 2: Life study drawing
- Cuoff Mark: A minimum of 40% and above marks in both the practical examinations is required for a candidate to be short listed for the interview.
- Exam Centre: Centralized Examination at College of Fine Arts, Thiruvananthapuram
- Total Marks: 100
- Cuoff Mark: The candidates who have scored 25% and above marks for the written examination and 40% and above marks in the practical examination will be short listed for the Interview. The candidates attending the interview will have to bring their own creative works.
Result of Entrance Examination and Interview will be prepared in the form of Rank list. Rank list has contain the Name of candidate, Date of Birth, Registration number and Reservation Categories. The selection of candidate is done through the rank list and direct link to check the rank list is provided below.
Seat Allotment is done on the basis of Rank obtained in the Entrance Examination and Interview. Based on the institution preference of the candidates given in the application form, the selection is made from the rank list. Allotment process has been started and candidates can download the allotment letter from official web portal by using their user ID and Password. After the allotment candidates have to join the respective Fine arts colleges as per the schedule mentioned above.
Original Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- School Leaving Certificate (SSLC/CBSE/ICSE/THSLC)
- Mark List of qualifying examination as prescribed in the Prospectus.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the last institution studied.
- Course and Conduct Certificate.
- Non-creamy layer and Community Certificate in the case of Candidate allotted under reservation.
- 3 Passport size photographs (Same photograph uploaded in the website)
- Application Form downloaded from the Admission Portal.
The selection procedure is done on the basis of an Entrance Examination (both written and practical) followed by Interview. Candidates those name is appear in the rank list can take part in the allotment Process. The admission will be provisional and subject to the verification of the original documents by the Principal of the respective institution at the time of admission.
Institution and Seat Matrix
as per last year
|College of Fine Arts, Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 033 affiliated to University of Kerala||43 students +1seat*|
|Raja Ravi Varma College of Fine Arts, Mavelikkara- 690 101 affiliated to University of Kerala||40 students +1seat*|
|College of Fine Arts, Thrissur- 680 020 affiliated to University of Calicut||47 Students + 1seat*|
Below given fees structure is subject to modification as per Government decision.
as per last year
|Admission Fees||Rs 75/-|
|Tuition Fees||Rs 1800/- per year (Payable in two installments)|
|Special Fees||Rs 800/- per year + concerned University fee as applicable|
|Caution Deposit||Rs 250/-|
Official Website: www.admissions.dtekerala.gov.in
For more information related to DTE Kerala BFA Admission 2020, Candidates can download Last Year’s Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.