DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 – The Directorate of Technical Education has released the second allotment list for the B.Tech (Evening) Degree which is offered in selected Engineering Colleges of the State for students possessing Diploma to acquire a Bachelor Degree in Engineering for the academic year 2021-2021. Earlier, the final rank list was released for more than 1 year of experience and less than 1-year experience. Candidates shall have passed the Diploma in Engineering /Technology awarded by the Kerala State Board of Technical Education or equivalent are eligible for DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening. Check all the details like Application process, Eligibility criteria, fee structure, etc on this page below.
Latest – DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 Final Rank List is out. Scroll down to check it.
Latest – DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 Second Allotment List is out. Check from the link below.
DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021
Interested and Eligible candidates are able to apply in an online mode only. The application form for the B.Tech course has available here as per schedule. The B.Tech Course extends over a period of four academic years. The classes will be conducted normally in the evening on all working days and on holidays, if necessary, in accordance with the syllabi of the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
Schedule for the DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 is given below.
|Downloading Prospectus and Application Form||02 Aug 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||31 Aug 2021|
|Rank List & Waiting List Publishing||06 Sep 2021|
|Complaint Raising||07 Sep 2021|
|Downloading Memo||08 Sep 2021|
|Admission||09 – 10 Sep2021|
|Vacancy Position Publishing||13 Sep 2021|
|Admission form 2nd Allotment||14 Sep 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||20 Sep 2021|
Check here: Click here to check Final rank list of DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 (More than 1 Year Experience).
Check here: Click here to check Final rank list of DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 (Less than 1 Year Experience).
DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 Allotment List
DTE Kerala has issued the second Allotment list for admission to B.Tech. evening Admission. The List contains branch wise seats allotted to the candidates. If a candidate is not joining an Institution as per the allotment, his further claim for admission will be automatically cancelled. Allotment lists can be checked from the official website, A direct link is also provided, candidates must check the seat allotment lists to check their allotted.
DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates check the eligibility criteria for DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021, is given below in details:
- Candidates shall be Indian Nationals employed in Kerala State.
- Candidates shall have passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or equivalent.
- Candidates should be permanent technical / professional employment at the time of applying. As on 1st August of the corresponding year they should have at least one year of technical / professional experience after passing the Diploma Examination in any of the following type of establishments:
- Government Organizations
- Quasi- Government Organizations
- Industrial firms duly registered under Co-operative Society’s Act
- Public or Private Limited companies registered under Companies Act.
- Private-Aided Polytechnics and Private-Aided and un-aided Engineering Colleges in the state.
- Employment for a period of less than 6 months will not be reckoned for experience.
- One year Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act will be taken in lieu of experience on production of Certificate issued by the head of the organization.
- In the absence of eligible professionally employed candidates with a minimum one year of experience as on July 01, 2020, application from those who are having lesser experience / non-professional experience also be considered. No weightage of marks for experience will be awarded to such candidates. A separate rank list will be published for them and the admission from that rank list will be considered only after the admission of professionally employed eligible candidates.
DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 Application Form 2021
The prospectus and the application form can be downloaded from the official websites, dtekerala.gov.in or cet.ac.in. The print out of the filled up application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- (Payable at State Bank of India (SBI), Engineering College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram 695016) drawn in favour of the Principal, College of Engineering Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram payable at Thiruvananthapuram from any nationalized bank (For SC/ST category, the corresponding amount will be Rs. 300/- only) should be sent to The Principal, B.Tech (Evening) Courses, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram – 695016, Money orders, Cheques etc. will not be accepted.
Steps for Online Application
- Click on Apply Online button
- After filling the Basic Details, Click on Proceed Button
- Login using Application Number and Password
- Click on Finalize and Submit Button
- Take the Printout, attach necessary documents, DD and send it to:
B.Tech(Evening) Degree Courses
College of Engineering Trivandrum-695016
- Diploma Certificate.
- Mark List of final year Diploma Examination.
- Present professional employment certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Community Certificate and /or annual family income certificate for the SEBC/SC/ST candidates.
- a copy of the “Incorporation Certificate” issued by the Registrar of Companies duly attested by the Head of the Establishment should be attached.
- Service Certificate.
DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be made by the Principal, College of Engineering Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram.
A rank list based on an index mark will be prepared and published at the official websites: dtekerala.gov.in and cet.ac.in.
The index mark is calculated as the sum of the aggregate percentage of marks obtained in all the semesters/years in the Diploma Examination and marks for the qualifying period of experience calculated as 2 marks per year. Maximum marks awarded towards experience will be limited to 10. The date of issue of final year/ final semester mark list will be considered for counting the qualifying experience.
In the case of those applicants who are not having minimum eligible professional experience OR those who have not attached the incorporation certificate of the company where they have worked/are working; the aggregate percentage of marks obtained in the Diploma Examination will be taken as their index mark.
In the case of those who have passed Diploma in supplementary examination, minimum pass marks in the subject for which he/she had failed will be considered for arriving at the total marks.
In the case of a tie in the index marks, candidates having higher age will be given preference.
DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 Seat Intake
The seat intake for the Institutions branches of study and intake details is given below the table:
|Name of Institutions||University||Branch||Intake|
|College of Engineering Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram||APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University||Civil Engineering||40|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||40|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||40|
|Computer Science & Engineering||40|
|Government Engineering College, Wayanad*||APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University||Electronics & Communication Engineering||30|
Reservation of Seats
- Ezhava – 9%
- Muslim – 8%
- Latin Catholic other than Anglo Indian – 3%
- Other Backward Christian – 1%
- Other Backward Hindu – 3%
- Dheerava and related communities – 2%
- Viswakarma and related communities – 2%,
- Kusavan and related communities – 1%
- Kudumbi -1%
- Schedule Castes – 8%
- Scheduled Tribe – 2%
Within the sanctioned seats in each institution, one seat is reserved for a candidate under sports quota. Candidates who claim reservation under sports quota must attach a certificate of eligibility issued by the Kerala Sports Council as per the guidelines published by them along with the application for selection under this quota.
5% seats are reserved for physically disabled. Candidates claiming reservation under physically disabled quota shall have a minimum of 40% disability. A disability certificate from the District Medical Board has to be attached along with the application. Such candidates are also required to produce a certificate obtained from the Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon to the effect that the candidate is fit enough to undergo the course, having more than 40% disability
DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 Fee Structure
The fee structure for the DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 is given below the table, check the same.
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1000/- to be paid at the time of admission.|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 12,500/- per Semester.|
|Special Fee||Rs. 3000/- per year.|
|Caution Deposit Pre-Matriculation||Rs. 2000/- to be paid at the time of admission (refundable).|
|Registration fee||as prescribed by the University.|
Official Website: dtekerala.gov.in
For more detail of DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Course Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.