DTE Kerala LET Application Form 2018 – Application form for B.Tech LE has been released by DTE Kerala. Eligible candidates who are interested to apply for DTE Kerala LET 2018, can apply online from the official website as per scheduled date. Get here the complete details of DTE Kerala LET Application form 2018 like application form schedule, application fee, and instructions for filling the application form.
DTE Kerala LET Application Form 2018
Applications are to be submitted online and the downloaded application form duly filled up along with the relevant certificates and Shakti Chelan form should reach The Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram- 695040 by Registered Post / in Person. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before filling application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link which will be provided below.
|Online Registration||14 Mar to 06 Apr 2018|
|Last date of receipt of downloaded application||10 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for DTE Kerala LET 2018.
Official Website: www.dtekerala.gov.in.
The application fee is Rs.750/- for general candidates and Rs.375/- for SC/ST candidates, which can be paid in ‘Shakti Account’ of The Joint Controller of Technical Examination at any branch of State Bank of Travancore.
Instruction for Filling LET 2018 Application Form
- Read the prospectus (available on the website) with utmost care before submitting the Application through online.
- First complete the registration and obtain the login id (application no) and password. Do not forget to take the copy of the registration details. For resetting the password, the date of birth, mobile no & email id given at the time of registration are compulsory.
- Hard copy of the application form, SBT Chelan & the Proforma for certificates will be obtained only after completing the online submission.
- No Editing or Modification is allowed after confirming the Online submission of the application form.
- Candidates are requested to remit the required fee as per Para 7 of the prospectus after online registration.
- Upload a passport size photo of the candidate in jpg/jpeg format of size between 15 to 30 kb for online registration and affix the same photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer in the space provided in the hard copy of the application form.
- Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the duly filled Application Form and the Application Number furnished may be used as the identification code for future reference.
- The certificates required for supporting the claims are listed in the checklist. Candidates are requested to forward the copies of the certificates, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, along with the application form. Do not send original certificates along with the application and same can be produced before the Principal of the Engineering College at the time of admission.
- Defective or incomplete applications will be rejected. Documents/Certificates furnished after the submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The application forms shall be filled up strictly in accordance with the directions contained in the prospectus. No column shall be left blank.
- Late applications will also be summarily rejected. The office of the JCTE will not be responsible for any postal delay /loss of applications.
- It is mandatory to submit the downloaded hard copy of the application form along with original Chelan and copies of the certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer to “The Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Kaimanam P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 040” in the envelope super scribed with “LET 2018” by Registered/Speed post or in person. Online registration alone is not a claim for appearing the examination.
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The computer printout of the e-certificates (for the community) issued by Village Officers & Tahsildar is also acceptable.