CEE Kerala LET Application Form 2020 – CEE has started the registration process for B.Tech LET 2020 Admission. The last date to fill Kerala LET application form is November 12, 2020. This year CEE Kerala conducts the admission process for B.Tech Lateral Entry course. Eligible candidates who are interested to apply for CEE Kerala LET 2020, can apply online from the official website, which is cee.kerala.gov.in. Get here the complete details of CEE Kerala LET Application form 2020 like application form schedule, application fee, and instructions for filling the application form.
Latest: Kerala LET 2020 Registration Process has been open now. Scroll down to fill the form.
CEE Kerala LET Application Form 2020
CEE Kerala LET 2020 application form is released at cee.kerala.gov.in. Before applying for the CEE Kerala LET 2020, one must ensure the eligibility criteria carefully. The candidates must fill the application form in all respect carefully and check the same before submitting it. The incomplete application form shall not be considered and no correspondence shall be made in this regard. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link which is provided below.
09 Nov 2020
|Last date of receipt of downloaded application|
12 Nov 2020
Apply Here: Click here to fill the Kerala LET Application Form 2020.
Official Website: cee.kerala.gov.in
CEE Kerala LET 2020 Application Fee and Payment Mode
CEE Kerala LET 2020 Application Fee as follows:
- General Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.375/-
Application Fee Payment Mode: To complete the application process, two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee.
- Online Payment
- E-Challan (Post Office)
Instruction for Filling LET 2020 Application Form
- Read the prospectus (available on the website) with utmost care before submitting the Application through online.
- First complete the registration and obtain the login id (application no) and password. Do not forget to take the copy of the registration details. For resetting the password, the date of birth, mobile no & email id given at the time of registration are compulsory.
- No Editing or Modification is allowed after confirming the Online submission of the application form.
- Candidates are requested to remit the required fee as per Para 7 of the prospectus after online registration.
- Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the duly filled Application Form and the Application Number furnished may be used as the identification code for future reference.
- Defective or incomplete applications will be rejected. Documents/Certificates furnished after the submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The application forms shall be filled up strictly in accordance with the directions contained in the prospectus. No column shall be left blank.
- Late applications will also be summarily rejected. The officials will not be responsible for any postal delay /loss of applications.
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.