|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Kerala conducts Entrance Examination to admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry for the academic year 2017-18. This entrance exam also known as B.Tech Lateral Entry Entrance Examination and DTE Kerala LET 2017. To admission in B.Tech LE 2017 candidates must fill application form which is available on official website. Candidates can check the complete detail of DTE Kerala LET 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest Update – DTE Kerala has published the Spot Round seat Allotment. Check it through the link provided below.
DTE Kerala LET 2017
LET Admission will be based on a rank list prepared based on an entrance test.
Schedule for the DTE Kerala LET 2017 is given below.
|Online Registration||06/03/2017 to 20/03/2017 5 pm|
|Last date of receipt of downloaded application||29/3/2017 5:00 pm|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website||01/06/2017 to 09/06/2017|
|Date of Examination||10/06/2017|
|Publication of Result||20/06/2017|
|Downloading Score Cards from the website||22/06/2017 to 30/06/2017|
|Online filing of options||22/06/2017 to 29/06/2017|
|Admission (1st allotment)||06/07/2017 & 07/07/2017|
|Rearranging higher options||08/07/2017 to 09/07/2017, 5 pm|
|Admission (2nd allotment)||18/07/2017 & 19/07/2017|
|Rearranging higher options||20/07/2017 & 21/07/2017 ,5 pm|
|Admission (3rd allotment)||29/07/2017|
DTE Kerala has released 1st,2nd, 3rd & Spot round Seat Allotment on the official website. Candidates can check the Allotment & Last Rank details through the link provided below.
DTE Kerala LET Result 2017
The exam conducting body has declared the DTE Kerala LET Rank List 2017, Which can be checked through the direct links provided below.
DTE Kerala LET Final Answer Key 2017
The exam conducting body has published the DTE Kerala LET Final Answer key at its official website. Same can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
DTE Kerala LET Admit card 2017
The exam conducting body has released the DTE Kerala LET Admit card at its official website. Applicants are required to enter the examination hall with a valid admit card or hall tickets. The direct link to download admit card is given below.
- Admit card process is over…!!
How to download
- Visit the official website or click on the above link.
- Candidates are required to login by entering their Username & Password as allotted during the online application process.
- Then click on submit button to view admit card.
- All admission will be as per the rank list prepared based on an objective type test conducted by the Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The admission will be subject to regulations of the Universities concerned.
- Maximum age as on the last date of submission of application will be 30 Years.
- Non-Keralites are also eligible to apply but their admission will be restricted to the Private Self-Financing institution and Non-Government seats in the Government controlled Self-Financing institutions.
- Candidates will be admitted only to the branch of Engineering as per the equivalency.
For Writing the Entrance Test
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering/ Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, or Institutions under Govt. of India after undergoing regular course of 3 years in an approved institution are eligible for writing the Entrance Test. All candidates should produce a certificate showing the duration of the course and the details of the certificate issuing authority properly authenticated by the head of institution concerned, in the space provided in the body of the application form.
- Those who are appearing for the final year Diploma Examination are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that they will produce the Qualifying Certificate (Original or Provisional) at the time of Admission.
Reservation of Seats
- All seats under Lateral Entry scheme in Government Engineering Colleges will be allotted as Government seats.
- The availability of Government seats in Government Controlled and other Private Self-Financing Engineering Colleges will be announced before the ensuing online admission.
- 15% of seats under Lateral Entry are reserved as Management seats in Aided Engineering Colleges and remaining 85% will be allotted as Government seats.
- Communal reservation for candidate belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) and SC/ST category will be followed as per usual norms
- 3% seats are reserved for physically disabled candidates. Candidates claiming reservation under physically disabled quota shall have a minimum of 40% disability. A disability Certificate from the District Medical Board has to be attached along with the application. Such candidates are also directed to produce a certificate obtained from a Medical officer not below the rank of Assistant surgeon to ensure the fitness of candidates to undergo the course.
- One seat each is reserved for Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology branch for defence quota. For claiming reservation in this quota, the certificate obtained in the prescribed format provided in the body of the application form.
- 80% of the available seats in Information Technology branch are reserved for the Diploma Holders in Information Technology.
DTE Kerala LET Entrance Examination
A State level OMR based objective type Entrance Test for duration of 2 hours will be conducted by the Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram for the selection.
The Entrance Test will be on following selected subjects of first year B.Tech course and English language as per the scheme and syllabus approved by Government.
- Engineering Mechanics
- IT and Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
3 marks for each correct answers & 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answers. Marking of more than one bubble against a question will be considered as a wrong answer. Erasing, overwriting, partial marking etc may also be treated as incorrect answer. No deduction of mark will be made for unanswered questions.
Examination centers will be at Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Alappuzha, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Thodupuzha, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Tirur, Malappuram, Sulthan Bathery, Kozhikode, Kannur & Kasaragod. Admit Cards for the Examination can be downloaded from website – www. admissions.dtekerala.gov.in/www.dtekerala.gov.in/www.tekerala.org.
DTE Kerala LET Result 2017
A fully computerized system has been adopted for the valuation of the answer scripts using optical mark reader (OMR) system and for the results. There will be no provision for revaluation or rechecking of the answer scripts or recounting of the marks.
The Rank List shall be prepared with all the candidates in the order of marks secured in the entrance test, except those who secure Zero and negative marks. Candidates who secure a minimum of 15% marks in the entrance test alone will be eligible for allotment to seats in various Engineering Colleges for which allotment is made by Director of Technical Education, Kerala. If seats still remain vacant in this category even after spot allotment, Management shall be given permission to admit students from the common rank list themselves.
The marks secured by the candidates will not be disclosed under any circumstances and any such enquiries will not be entertained.
Resolution of tie for preparing the ranked list
- If there is any tie exists for same rank, candidates with higher score in Mathematics will be placed in higher rank.
- If tie still exists, candidates with higher score in English will be placed in higher rank.
- If there is any further tie, age of the candidate will be taken into account and the older will be placed in higher rank than the younger one.
The fee details in various colleges is as given below as per the last year;
- In Government Engineering Colleges Tuition fee- Rs.6,000/-Special fee Rs.2000/-(per year)
- In Government Controlled Self – Financing Colleges Tuition fee- Rs.35,000/-(Per year). In Private Self-Financing Colleges Tuition fee- Rs.50,000/-(Per year), [Special fee –Rs.25000/- (Per year) is applicable only to 50% of the candidates admitted to the institution belonging to higher income group]
Students will be liable to pay all other fees and other charges as per statutes.
DTE Kerala LET 2016
DTE Kerala LET Allotment List 2016
DTE Kerala LET has released a list of allotted candidates for admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry 2016 after the declaration of result. Candidates can check the list of allotted candidates on the official website of DTE Kerala or by the direct link given below.
DTE Kerala LET Admission Procedure 2016
Online filling of options has been started for DTE Kerala LET 2016. Candidate can fill the option registration from the link provided below.
- Online filling process is over…!!
DTE Kerala LET Result 2016
Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Kerala had conducted the Entrance Examination to admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry for the academic year 2016-17. Now the Result for the same has been declared. Same is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
LET Top 10 Candidates
DTE Kerala LET Final Answer Key 2016
The undersigned has received complaints about the following questions. (Qn. Nos: 36, 63, 67, 68, 74, 107 & 113). After verification, the Scrutiny Board, decided to approve the final key without any alteration. The final answer key is appended.