DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2016 – Department of Technical Education, Kerala has released notification for admission to the M.Tech. Evening Course for the year 2016. The complete detail of DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2016 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, fee structure etc. given below on this page.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2016
The following branches and streams of study leading to Master of Technology (M.Tech) Degree of the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University are offered to facilitate continuing education of Graduate Engineers employed in Engineering Profession in and around Thiruvananthapuram. This course is offered at College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram only.
Schedule for the DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2016 is given below.
|Application Form is available from||19 Jul 2016|
|Last date for submission of application||28 Jul 2016|
|Last date of receipt of duly filled Application form||29 Jul 2016 till 5 pm|
|Rank List & Waiting List Publishing||01 Aug 2016|
|Admission||04 Aug 2016 (8 am to 6 pm)|
The DTE Kerala has published the allotment list for admission to M.Tech Evening course. The candidates who applied for the DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2016 can check the seats allotted to them. The direct link to check the Allotment List has been provided below.
- Click here to check the DTE Kerala M.Tech Allotment List
Vacancy List – New!
Check Vacancy List of DTE Kerala M.Tech(Evening Degree Course) here
Application form for M.Tech evening course is available only for eligible candidates as per schedule on the official website at www.dtekerala.gov.in & www.cet.ac.in. Application form duly filled in with a Demand Draft for Rs. 700/- (for SC/ST candidates Rs. 350/- Only) drawn from the State bank of Travancore in favour of the Principal, College of Engineering, Trivandrum payable at Trivandrum and copies of the following self attested documents, should reach the Principal, M.Tech (Evening) courses, College of Engineering, Trivandrum – 695016 by hand or through Registered Post within the prescribed date. Candidates can also fill the application from the direct link provided below.
- Application Process is over..!!
Steps for Online Application
- Click on Apply Online button
- After filling the Basic Details, Click on Proceed Button
- Login using Application Number and Password
- Click on Finalize and Submit Button
- Take the Printout, attach necessary documents, DD and send it to:
M.Tech (Evening) Degree Courses
College of Engineering Trivandrum-695016
Documents Required –
- Degree Certificate.
- Mark list for all semesters/consolidate final mark list of degree course.
- Employment and conduct certificate from the present employer (original in the form prescribed in the application form).
- Relevant page of S.S.L.C book or equivalent certificate in proof of age.
- Community, Income and Nativity Certificate. (SEBC/SC/ST candidates only).
- Experience Certificate.
- Service certificate for Govt. Servants.
- Certificates in proof of the employment in public or private limited companies or establishments which come under the purview of ESI or EPF (Copy of Certificate of Incorporation duly attested by the head of the organization).
- Transfer Certificate and No Objection Certificate (to be produced only at the time of admission).
(1) Candidates for Admission should be –
- Indian Nationals.
- Having a degree as indicated under Para 1 with minimum 60% marks (the minimum marks will be 54% for SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates). Only candidates belonging to SEBC category having annual income less than Rs 6 (Six) lakhs will be eligible for mark relaxation.
- Candidate should be a permanent employee in the Engineering profession in any one of the following fields, having a minimum 2 years of experience after passing the qualifying examination, at the time of applying.
- Government Service.
- Semi-government organization.
- Public or private Ltd. Companies registered under Company’s Act.
- Private (Aided & Unaided) Engineering Colleges & Polytechnic Colleges.
- Establishments which come under the purview of ESI and Employees Provident Fund.
- In the absence of such permanent engineering professional applicants, employees in nationalized banks will also be considered.
- Those who have passed AMIE/AMIETE are also eligible to apply if they satisfy the following conditions.
- 60% of the aggregate of section B of the AMIE/AMIETE Examination.
- Professional experience of 2 years after acquiring the qualification in the field of specialization.
- Valid GATE score in the respective branch.
(2) 10% of the seats (Maximum of 10 seats for all the branches together) will be reserved for SC/ST candidates
(3) One seat is reserved for Ex-Servicemen in rotation to various branches. (G.O (Rt) No. 1593/08/H.Edn dated 28.10.08)
(4) One seat in each stream will be reserved for employees working under Department of Technical Education except the teachers of Government Engineering Colleges.
(5) There will be no restriction with regard to age for admission.
- The Principal, College of Engineering, Trivandrum will do the selection of candidates. A rank list based on index mark will be prepared and published at the College of Engineering, Trivandrum and in the websites www.cet.ac.in and www.dtekerala.gov.in.
- The index mark is calculated as the sum of the percentage of marks obtained in all semesters of B.Tech examination and 2 marks per year of qualifying experience up to a maximum of 20 marks.
- The date of issue of final semester mark list will be considered for counting the qualifying experience.
- No marks will be given for experience below six months.
- In the case of tie in the index marks, candidates having higher age will be given preference.
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 50000/- per Annum|
|Special Fee||Rs. 5000/- per Semester|
|Caution Deposit||Rs. 2000/- (refundable).|
For More Detail of DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2016 – Download Information Brochure