DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2018 – Department of Technical Education, Kerala has released notification for admission to the M.Tech. Evening Course for the year 2018. The complete detail of DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, fee structure etc. given below on this page.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2018
DTE Kerala offers various branches such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering leading to Master of Technology (M.Tech) Degree. These are done to facilitate continuing education of Graduate Engineers employed in Engineering Profession in and around Thiruvananthapuram. This course is offered at College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram only.
Schedule for the DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2018 is given below.
|Application Form is available from||28 Jun 2018|
|Last date of receipt of duly filled Application form||13 Jul 2018|
|Allotment List Publishing||18 Jul 2018|
|Admission||23 Jul 2018 (8:30 am to 6 pm)|
|Commencement of classes||01 Aug 2018|
The DTE Kerala has published the allotment list for admission to M.Tech Evening course. The candidates who successfully applied for the DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2018 can able to check the seats allotted to them. The direct link to check the Allotment List is provided below.
Allotment List: Click Here to check the Allotment List.
Application form for M.Tech evening course is available online. This should reach the should reach the Principal, M.Tech (Evening) courses, College of Engineering, Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram by hand or through Registered Post within the prescribed date. It is advised to check the eligibility before filling up the application form. The application form will be available on the official website at www.cet.ac.in and www.dtekerala.gov.in. A direct link for the online application form is available below.
Application Process over..!!
- Rs. 700/-
- Rs. 350/- for SC/ST only
Note: Application form should be payable in the form of Demand Draft in favour of the Principal, College of Engineering Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram (Payable at State Bank of India (SBI), Engineering College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram)
Documents Required –
- Degree Certificate.
- Mark list for all semesters/consolidate final mark list of degree course.
- Employment and conduct certificate from the present employer (original in the form prescribed in the application form).
- Relevant page of S.S.L.C book or equivalent certificate in proof of age.
- Community, Income and Nativity Certificate. (SEBC/SC/ST candidates only).
- Experience Certificate.
- Service certificate for Govt. Servants.
- Certificates in proof of the employment in public or private limited companies or establishments which come under the purview of ESI or EPF (Copy of Certificate of Incorporation duly attested by the head of the organization).
- Transfer Certificate and No Objection Certificate (to be produced only at the time of admission).
(1) Candidates for Admission should be –
- Indian Nationals.
- Having a degree as indicated under Para 1 with minimum 60% marks (the minimum marks will be 54% for SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates). Only candidates belonging to SEBC category having annual income less than Rs 6 (Six) lakhs will be eligible for mark relaxation.
- Candidate should be a permanent employee in the Engineering profession in any one of the following fields, having a minimum 2 years of experience after passing the qualifying examination, at the time of applying.
- Government Service.
- Semi-government organization.
- Public or private Ltd. Companies registered under Company’s Act.
- Private (Aided & Unaided) Engineering Colleges & Polytechnic Colleges.
- Establishments which come under the purview of ESI and Employees Provident Fund.
- In the absence of such permanent engineering professional applicants, employees in nationalized banks will also be considered.
- Those who have passed AMIE/AMIETE are also eligible to apply if they satisfy the following conditions.
- 60% of the aggregate of section B of the AMIE/AMIETE Examination.
- Professional experience of 2 years after acquiring the qualification in the field of specialization.
- Valid GATE score in the respective branch.
(2) 10% of the seats (Maximum of 10 seats for all the branches together) will be reserved for SC/ST candidates
(3) One seat is reserved for Ex-Servicemen in a rotation to various branches.
(4) One seat in each stream will be reserved for employees working under Department of Technical Education except the teachers of Government Engineering Colleges.
(5) There will be no restriction in regard to age for admission.
- The Principal, College of Engineering, Trivandrum will do the selection of candidates. A rank list based on index mark will be prepared and published at the College of Engineering, Trivandrum and in the websites www.cet.ac.in and www.dtekerala.gov.in.
- The index mark is calculated as the sum of the percentage of marks obtained in all semesters of B.Tech examination and 2 marks per year of qualifying experience up to a maximum of 20 marks.
- The date of issue of final semester mark list will be considered for counting the qualifying experience.
- No marks will be given for experience below six months.
- In the case of a tie in the index marks, candidates having higher age will be given preference.
Note: If the number of candidates opted for any stream is less than half of the sanctioned intake, the course will not be offered.
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 50000/- per Annum|
|Special Fee||Rs. 5000/- per Semester|
|Caution Deposit||Rs. 2000/- (refundable).|
For More Detail of DTE Kerala M.Tech Evening Course Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.