DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2019 – Directorate of Technical Education has released the notification for the eligible candidates for admission to Direct Second Year Pharmacy Course for the Academic Year 2019-20 in the Maharashtra State. Candidates can check the complete information of DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest: Final Merit List for Maharashtra State diploma candidates has been released, click here to check the same.
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2019
Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the online application for admission in Direct Second Year Pharmacy courses by clicking on provided link given below. The Competent Authority, the Commissioner of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, shall be the authority for Centralised Admission Process and shall direct the students as per their allotment through CAP to all institutions i.e. Government, Government Aided, Unaided Institutions. For more information regarding the schedule candidate can go through the below-mentioned table-
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Online registration of application for admission for Maharashtra State/All India & OCI/PIO/CWIGC/FN candidates||11 Jul 2019||22 Jul 2019|
|Documents verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form for Admission.||11 Jul 2019||23 Jul 2019|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website.||24 Jul 2019|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates at FC||25 Jul 2019||26 Jul 2019|
|Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website.||03 Aug 2019|
|Display of Category wise Seat Distribution (Seat Matrix)|
for CAP Round I.
|03 Aug 2019|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.||04 Aug 2019||06 Aug 2019|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||07 Aug 2019|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Center (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round I||08 Aug 2019||12 Aug 2019|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||14 Aug 2019|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidates Login by the Candidate.||16 Aug 2019||17 Aug 2019|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||18 Aug 2019|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round II if seat allotted for first time in CAP Round II||21 Aug 2019||23 Aug 2019|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III||24 Aug 2019|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-III through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||25 Aug 2019||26 Aug 2019|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round III if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round III||28 Aug 2019||30 Aug 2019|
|Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||22 Aug 2019|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2019-20||05 Sep 2019|
Directorate of Technical Education has published the Provisional Allotment of CAP Round on the official website. Candidates can also check it through the link provided below for the sake of candidates.
- Click here to View Provisional Allotment For CAP Round III.
- Click here to check Provisional vacancy Position for CAP Round III.
- Click here to check View View Provisional Allotment For CAP Round II.
- Click here to check View Provisional Allotment CAP Round I.
- Click here to check Provisional Seat matrix for CAP Round I.
All the eligible Candidates who have submitted the Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP will be assigned a merit number. The merit list has been prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the Candidate on the basis of which Diploma will be awarded by the examining authority. DTE Maharashtra has release provisional Merit list on the official website.
Provided that, in case of the tie, the relative merit of different Candidatures shall be resolved in the following order of preference and the methodology as specified below:
- Higher percentage of marks in Physics at HSC
- Higher percentage of marks in Chemistry at HSC
- Higher percentage of marks in SSC
- Higher percentage of marks in Science at SSC
Direct Second Year Pharmacy: The eligible candidates can fill the application form through online mode. Application Fees for General Category Candidates, Outside Maharashtra State Candidate and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries, is Rs. 800/- and Reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability candidates from Maharashtra is Rs. 600/- and for Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National is Rs. 5,000/- (Online Payment Only. ) The candidate should fill the Online Application Form as per schedule.
The list of the Facilitation Centers shall be published on the website. The Facilitation center shall facilitate the candidate to fill the Online Application Form, scan and upload the required documents without any charges.
The application process is over!!
Official Website: www.dsp19.dtemaharashtra.org
For Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate and All India Candidature Candidate
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate who is either Domicile of Maharashtra and/or is born in Maharashtra.
- Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 45% marks (at least 40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) from an All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent.
The seat will be allotted to the qualified candidates on the basis of the ranking and streams. The candidates who will take part in the counseling procedure for that candidates only the seats will be allotted. The total number of the seat will be depended on the government and non-government based institutes. The total numbers of the seat available are 170.
- The reservations given below will be applicable to candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- Reservation for Backward Class category Candidates: The percentage of seats reserved for candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State is as given below. The percentage of reservation is the percentages of the seats available for Maharashtra candidates, coming under the CAP. Backward class candidates will claim the category to which they belong to at the time of submission of application form for CAP.
|Category of Reservation||Percentage of seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Castes and Schedule Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13.0 %|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7.0%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)/De Notified Tribes(DT) (NT-A)||3.0%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2.0%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19.0%|
For Complete Details of State CET Cell Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.