DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2020 – Directorate of Technical Education has released the Provisional Diploma Merit list for the Direct Second Year Pharmacy Course for the Academic Year 2020-21 in the Maharashtra State. Candidates can check the complete information of DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest: Provisional Diploma Merit list for Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2020 has been released. Scroll down to check it.
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the online application for admission in Direct Second Year Pharmacy courses by clicking on the provided link given below. The Competent Authority, the Commissioner of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, shall be the authority for Centralised Admission Process and shall direct the students as per their allotment through CAP to all institutions i.e. Government, Government Aided, Unaided Institutions. For more information regarding the schedule, the candidate can go through the below-mentioned table-
|Activity||First Date||Last Date|
|Online Registration||09 Dec 2020|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form||09 Dec 2020|
Check Merit List: Click here to check the Provisional Diploma Merit list for Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2020.
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates can fill the application at the official website or direct link is also available below. Application form has been only available in online mode. Before filling the application form, applicant should ensure their eligibility criteria and also read the important instruction to fill the form.
Apply Online: Candidates can apply via the direct link given below.
Click here to fill the application form for Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2020
Click here to login for the already registered applicants.
For Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate and All India Candidature Candidate
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate who is either Domicile of Maharashtra and/or is born in Maharashtra.
- Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 45% marks (at least 40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) from an All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent.
The seat will be allotted to the qualified candidates on the basis of the ranking and streams. The candidates who will take part in the counseling procedure for that candidates only the seats will be allotted. The total number of the seat will be depended on the government and non-government based institutes. The total numbers of the seat available are 170.
Directorate of Technical Education will be published the Provisional Allotment of CAP Round on the official website. Candidates can also check it through the link provided will be provided here.
All the eligible Candidates who have submitted the Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP will be assigned a merit number. The merit list has been prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the Candidate on the basis of which Diploma will be awarded by the examining authority. DTE Maharashtra has release provisional Merit list on the official website.
Provided that, in case of the tie, the relative merit of different Candidatures shall be resolved in the following order of preference and the methodology as specified below:
- Higher percentage of marks in Physics at HSC
- Higher percentage of marks in Chemistry at HSC
- Higher percentage of marks in SSC
- Higher percentage of marks in Science at SSC
- The reservations given below will be applicable to candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- Reservation for Backward Class category Candidates: The percentage of seats reserved for candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State is as given below. The percentage of reservation is the percentages of the seats available for Maharashtra candidates, coming under the CAP. Backward class candidates will claim the category to which they belong to at the time of submission of application form for CAP.
|Category of Reservation||Percentage of seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Castes and Schedule Caste converts to Buddhism (SC)||13.0 %|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7.0%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)/De Notified Tribes(DT) (NT-A)||3.0%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2.0%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||19.0%|
For Complete Details of State CET Cell Maharashtra Direct Second Year Pharmacy Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.