|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DTE Maharashtra 2017 conducted entrance examination MHT-CET 2017 for the selection to Pharmacy courses in State of Maharashtra for the academic year 2017-18 shall be conducted by the Competent Authority appointed by Government of Maharashtra, at all the district headquarters in the State of Maharashtra. The result of the same entrance examination will be considered for admission to Pharm. D. course for the academic year 2016-17. Similarly Diploma in Pharmacy students is also eligible for this admission although they have not appeared for MHT-CET 2017 examination.
Latest: – Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-III & Institute wise Allotment List have been published. Scroll down to check the same.
DTE Maharashtra Pharma D Admission 2017
Aspirant may fill their application for Pharma D from the official website or from the direct link as given below. Schedule for the Application process, admission etc will be available soon. Get DTE Maharashtra Pharma D 2017 Admission complete information here.
The Schedule for submission & Confirmation of Online Application and display of Merit Lists for Maharashtra/ All India/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries, Foreign National candidates is given below.
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Online registration of application for admission for Maharashtra State/All India & OCI/PIO/CWIGC/FN candidates||07 Jun 2017||17 Jun 2017|
|Documents verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form for Admission.||07 Jun 2017||17 Jun 2017 up to 5:00 PM|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website.||20 Jun 2017 up to 5.00 pm|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates at FC||21 Jun 2017||22 Jun 2017 up to 5:00 PM|
|Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website.||23 Jun 2017|
|Display of Category wise Seat Distribution (Seat Matrix)
for CAP Round I.
|24 Jun 2017|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.||25 Jun 2017||28 Jun 2017 upto 5.00 pm|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||29 Jun 2017|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Center (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round I||30 Jun 2017||04 Jul 2017|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||06 Jul 2017|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website||07 Jul 2017||10 Jul 2017|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||11 Jul 2017 at 5 pm|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round II if seat allotted for first time in CAP Round II||12 Jul 2017||15 Jul 2017 upto 05 pm|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III||17 Jul 2017|
|Changing the option from Sliding or Floating or Freezing and vice-versa, Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-III through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website||18 Jul 2017||20 Jul 2017 upto 5 pm|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III||22 Jul 2017 at 5 pm|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round III if seat allotted for first time in CAP Round III||23 Jul 2017||25 Jul 2017 upto 5 pm|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and remaining fees, if any, as per Final Allotment.||26 Jul 2017||30 Jul 2017 upto 5 pm|
Schedule of Additional Round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes only
|Display of Vacant Seats for additional round||01 Aug 2017|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for additional
Round through candidates Login by himself/herself through the
|02 Aug 2017||03 Aug 2017 upto 5 pm|
|Display of Provisional Allotment for Additional Round||04 Aug 2017|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of
|05 Aug 2017||07 Aug 2017 upto 5 pm|
Commencement of Classes and Cut Off Date for Admissions
|Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||01 Aug 2017|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year
|14 Aug 2017|
Get More details here.
Centralised Admission Process (CAP)
All the aspiring candidates shall fill in the Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.It is mandatory to get registered and get Documents Verified and application confirmed at designated Facilitation Center. Only those Candidates who have verified and confirmed documents at Facilitation Centers and having CAP Merit number shall be eligible for admission for all types of seats/quota under CAP.
For Option Form Filling (CAP Round 01) – Click Here
Allotments List – 3rd
Allotment status of CAP Round – 3 has been Published by the officials. The candidates who have received allotment in this third list of CAP will have to report to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC). Those who didn’t get the allotment will have to wait for the next round.
- Click Here – To check Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-III
- Click Here – Institute-Wise Allotment List Cap Round-III
- Click Here – To check Provisional Vacancy Position of CAP Round III
The stages of CAP shall be as stated below.
- Display or Publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority. The Information Brochure has been published on the website of the Competent Authority.
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised Admission Process.
Allotment of seats by CAP Round I, II, III and IV
- All the CAP Rounds (CAP Round I, II, III and IV) shall be conducted by computerised allotment.
- In CAP Round I, II and III, the Stages I to III of rule 10 of these rules shall be executed.
- If the seat remains vacant due to non-allotment and non-reporting for admission, such seat will be considered for allotment in subsequent round.
- For the CAP Round-IV, the Stage-I to IX of rule 10 of these rules shall be executed.
Candidates can check the Provisional Seat Distribution for CAP Round 01 below.
- Allotment in CAP Round-I, II and III of Home University Seats, Other than Home University seats and State Level Seats will be carried out as per Inter-Se-Merit of Candidates having Maharashtra State Candidature. The seats will be allotted to Candidates as per Inter-Se-Merit, options filled and seats available at that point of time in the stage of CAP Round-I, II and III;
- All Candidates eligible for a particular stage of allotment will be considered for allotment of a seat in that stage, even if they have been allotted or not allotted a seat in the previous stage;
- A Candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”
- For Seat Acceptance, Candidate has to pay Seat Acceptance Fee through Online Payment (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ etc) or the mode as decided by Competent Authority and shall report to any one of the identified Admission Reporting Centre. (List shall be available on website). Seat will be confirmed by the Admission Reporting Centre after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The centre in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of acceptance;
- The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 5,000/- for Candidates of General Category, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC Category and Rs. 1,000/- for SC, ST Category Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only.
- The seat acceptance fee paid by the candidate shall be forfeited if the Candidate fails to report to the institute after reporting to the ARC, as per schedule.
All the eligible Candidates who have submitted Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP shall be assigned a merit number.
- To Check Final Merit Status – Click Here
If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and the same is duly certified by the concerned Competent Authority or Board, the same shall be reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives immediately. However the effect of such change will be taken into consideration only for the subsequent round (s) of admission.
Application Form 2017
For Pharm D. – All the aspiring candidates shall fill in the Online Application Form for admission through their login which is provided to them at the time of applying to the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted for that course. The direct link to fill the Application Form online is given below.
- Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (CIWGC) – Rs. 800/-
- OCI/PIO, Foreign National Candidates – Rs. 5000/-
Candidates who have already registered for MHT-CET 2017 are not required to pay any fees for registration for admission. However other candidates belonging to OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries, Foreign National Candidates are required to pay fees mentioned below only by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. through Online mode.
Fees paid is nonrefundable. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
Maharashtra State Candidature and All India Candidature Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with subjects Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together ;
- The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks in the MHT-CET 2017; OR
- Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy from institutes affiliated to State Board and having approval of competent central authority and State Government and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State);
For Complete Details of DTE Maharashtra Pharma D Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure