DTE Maharashtra 2018 will conduct the entrance examination MHT-CET 2018 for the selection to Pharmacy courses in State of Maharashtra for the academic year 2018-19 shall be conducted by the Competent Authority appointed by Government of Maharashtra, at all the district headquarters in the State of Maharashtra. The result of the same entrance examination will be considered for admission to Pharm. D. course for the academic year 2018-19. Similarly Diploma in Pharmacy students are also eligible for this admission although they have not appeared for MHT-CET 2018 examination.
DTE Maharashtra Pharma D Admission 2018
The aspirant can fill their application for Pharma D from the official website or from the direct link which will be given below. Schedule for the Application process, admission etc will be available soon. Get DTE Maharashtra Pharma D 2018 Admission complete information here.
The Schedule for submission & Confirmation of Online Application and display of Merit Lists for Maharashtra/ All India/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries, Foreign National candidates is given below.
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Online registration of application for admission for Maharashtra State/All India & OCI/PIO/CWIGC/FN candidates||2nd week of June 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
|Documents verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form for Admission.||2nd week of June 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website.||3rd week of June 2018|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates at FC||3rd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website.||Last week of June 2018|
|Display of Category wise Seat Distribution (Seat Matrix)
for CAP Round I.
|Last week of June 2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.||Last week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||Last week of June 2018|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Center (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round I||Last week of June 2018||1st week of July 2018|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||1st week of July 2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website||1st week of July 2018||2nd week of July 2018|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||2nd week of July 2018|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round II if seat allotted for first time in CAP Round II||2nd week of July 2018||3rd week of July 2018|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III||3rd week of July 2018|
|Changing the option from Sliding or Floating or Freezing and vice-versa, Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-III through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website||3rd week of July 2018||3rd week of July 2018|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III||Last week of July 2018|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round III if seat allotted for first time in CAP Round III||Last week of July 2018||Last week of July 2018|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and remaining fees, if any, as per Final Allotment.||Last week of July 2018||Last week of July 2018|
Schedule of Additional Round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes only
|Display of Vacant Seats for additional round||1st week of August 2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for additional
Round through candidates Login by himself/herself through the
|1st week of August 2018||1st week of August 2018|
|Display of Provisional Allotment for Additional Round||1st week of August 2018|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of
|1st week of August 2018||1st week of August 2018|
Commencement of Classes and Cut Off Date for Admissions
|Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||1st week of August 2018|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year
|2nd week of August 2018|
Maharashtra State Candidature and All India Candidature Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with subjects Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together ;
- The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks in the MHT-CET 2018; OR
- Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy from institutes affiliated to State Board and having approval of competent central authority and State Government and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State);
Application Form 2018
For Pharm D. – All the aspiring candidates shall fill in the Online Application Form for admission through their login which will be provided to them at the time of applying to the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted for that course. The direct link to fill the Application Form online will be given below.
- Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (CIWGC) – Rs. 800/-
- OCI/PIO, Foreign National Candidates – Rs. 5000/-
Candidates who will already register for MHT-CET 2018 will not required to pay any fees for registration for admission. However other candidates belonging to OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries, Foreign National Candidates will required to pay fees mentioned below only by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. through Online mode.
Fees paid is nonrefundable. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- Allotment in CAP Round-I, II and III of Home University Seats, Other than Home University seats and State Level Seats will be carried out as per Inter-Se-Merit of Candidates having Maharashtra State Candidature. The seats will be allotted to Candidates as per Inter-Se-Merit, options filled and seats available at that point of time in the stage of CAP Round-I, II and III;
- All Candidates eligible for a particular stage of allotment will be considered for allotment of a seat in that stage, even if they have been allotted or not allotted a seat in the previous stage;
- A Candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”
- For Seat Acceptance, Candidate has to pay Seat Acceptance Fee through Online Payment (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ etc) or the mode as decided by Competent Authority and shall report to any one of the identified Admission Reporting Centre. (List shall be available on website). Seat will be confirmed by the Admission Reporting Centre after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The centre in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of acceptance;
- The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 5,000/- for Candidates of General Category, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC Category and Rs. 1,000/- for SC, ST Category Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only.
- The seat acceptance fee paid by the candidate shall be forfeited if the Candidate fails to report to the institute after reporting to the ARC, as per schedule.
All the eligible Candidates who will submit the Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP shall be assigned a merit number.
If the marks in the qualifying examination will be modified due to verification and the same will be duly certified by the concerned Competent Authority or Board, the same shall be reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives immediately. However the effect of such change will be taken into consideration only for the subsequent round (s) of admission.
For Complete Details of DTE Maharashtra Pharma D Admission – Download DTE Maharashtra Pharma D Admission 2017 Information Brochure.