Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology 2018 – DTE Maharashtra will release the notification for admission to the 1-Year of Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology in Government, Government Aided and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions for the academic year 2018-19 in Maharashtra State. The complete detail of DTE Maharashtra Architecture Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below.
Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology 2018
The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the competent authority for admission to First Year of Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology for the academic year 2018-19. The Competent Authority, the Commissioner of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, shall be the authority for Centralised Admission Process and shall direct the students as per their allotment through CAP to all Government, Government Aided and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions.
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Sale of Application Kit for Admission at designed FC’s and Online registration of application for admission for Maharashtra State / All India / J & K Migrates Candidates||3rd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form||3rd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|Display of the provisional merit list||1st week of July 2018|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for Maharashtra State Candidates at FC||1st week of July 2018||1st week of July 2018|
|Display of the Final Merit List on website||1st week of July 2018|
Maharashtra State/ All India /Jammu & Kashmir Migrant /Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC) Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent, with at least 35% aggregate marks.
OCI / PIO Candidates
Candidates should have passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent with at least 35% aggregate marks.
Application Form 2018
The candidates will be required to purchase the Application Kit with information brochure from the nearest Facilitation Centre by paying fees as given below.
OCI / PIO candidates shall pay the required fees mentioned below only by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking etc through online mode.
- General Category – Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 200/-
Provisional Merit List for Post SSC Diploma admission will be released by DTE Maharashtra. Candidates can check the Merit List list from the official website OR through the link which will be provided below by entering their Application ID and Date of birth and then clicking ‘Submit’ button.
Preparation of Merit List
Assignment of merit number – All the eligible Candidates who will submit the Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP will assign a merit number.
Change of Marks due to verification – If the marks in the qualifying examination will be modified due to verification and the same will duly certify by the concerned Competent Authority or respective HSC or SSC Board, the same is reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives immediately. However the effect of such change will be taken into consideration only for the subsequent round (s) of admission.
Method of calculating marks at qualifying examination for deciding eligibility – While deciding the eligibility of the Candidates following procedure shall be adopted –
- The percentage of marks are calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
- If letter grades are assigned at SSC, HSC or its equivalent examination, the Candidate must submit the certificate of conversion of letter grades into equivalent marks from the concerned Competent Authority or Board at the time of submission of Application Form. The eligibility is decided on the basis of equivalent marks.
- If the Candidate reappears for the qualifying examination with all subjects then the marks obtained in the latest examination is only be considered.
Instruction to Candidates
- The List of the institutes identified as Facilitation Centers (FC) and Admission reporting Centers
(ARC) is available on the website.
- Candidates who do not want to change the options already filled in for CAP Round I or II, their already filled in & confirmed options will be considered for allotment in subsequent rounds.
- The Information Brochure shall also be available for download on website.
- The candidates are required to produce the documents in original for verification and Confirmation of Application Form at FC. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Documents verification stage as per the notified schedule.
- The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 3,000/- for Candidates of General Category, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC Category and Rs. 1,000/- for SC, ST Category Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only. This fee shall be transferred to the institution after
deducting Rs. 1,000/- towards processing fee.
- The Seat Acceptance fees is to be paid at ARC through ONLINE MODE only.
- If candidates fail to confirm online filled application form at FC, then such applications will be rejected and name of such candidates will not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for the purpose of Admission for both CAP as well as Non-CAP process.
- All Backward Class candidates excluding SC & ST should produce Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31stMarch 2018 at the time of verification of documents at FC, if these candidates are not able to produce the Non Creamy Layer certificate, then such candidates will be treated as GENERAL category candidates and such candidates will not be able to claim Reserved seats under the admission process.
- Application received after the last date from candidates belonging to J & K Migrant candidates will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. J & K Migrant Candidates will get the Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement through their login after confirmation of application form.
- Candidates who have purchased application kit as a reserved category candidate but unable to produce Caste/Tribe certificate for reservation claim during documents verification phase, shall have to pay difference amount of fees of 100/- at the FC in cash.
Insofar, official details of DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as DTE Maharashtra releases DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.