Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology 2022 – Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State has released the application form for Post SSC Diploma courses in engineering/technology admission. The last date to apply is June 30, 2022. DTE Maharashtra offers admission to the First Year of Three Year duration Full Time Diploma Engineering and Technology programs Government, Government Aided, and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions for the academic year 2022-23 in the State of Maharashtra. The allotment of seats for admission to the Post SSC Diploma courses will be conducted through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP). The complete detail of DTE Maharashtra Architecture Admission 2022 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. is given below.
Latest – The application form for Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology Admission 2022 has been released. The last date to apply is June 30, 2022. Scroll down to apply.
Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology 2022
The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the competent authority for admission to First Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology for the academic year 2022-23. All types of candidates aspiring for admission under CAP seats shall register, get Documents Verified & Application Form confirmed either by E-Scrutiny Mode or Physical Scrutiny Mode. Such eligible registered candidates shall be considered for CAP Merit and admission through CAP.
Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology 2022 Overview
|Name of Admission||Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma Admission 2022|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based & Counselling-Based|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology 2022 Important Dates
|Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website |
by selecting appropriate mode of scrutiny of Application form
|02 to 30 Jun 2022|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission.||02 to 30 Jun 2022|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates on website.||03 Jul 2022|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates||04 to 06 Jul 2022|
|Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India/ J & K and Ladakh Migrant candidates on website.||07 Jul 2022|
Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology 2022 Application Form
The conducting body has released the online registration form on the official website. The candidates should apply online on poly22.dte.maharashtra.gov.in as per schedule.
Apply Online: Eligible candidates can apply via the direct link is given below –
- Click here to fill the application form for Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic).
- Click here to login for the already registered candidates.
Candidates are required to pay fees as given below only by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking / Mobile Wallets/UPI etc. through online mode. A fee paid is non-refundable. (No other mode of payment shall be permitted.)
- General Category – Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 300/-
Note: Candidates of other states under any reserved category will be considered as general category.
Maharashtra State/ Jammu & Kashmir & Ladakh Migrant/ All India Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent, with at least 35% aggregate marks.
Note: Other than Maharashtra State Candidates shall be eligible for Institution quota only as All India Candidates.
NRI/OCI/PIO/CIWGC/FN candidates – For A.Y. 2022-23, no seats sanctioned by AICTE to the institutes under the purview of Directorate for admission (Check DTE website regularly for updates).
- Candidates who have registered with Maharashtra State Board 10th std/SSC examination for March-April 2022 shall fill their Examination Seat Number in Educational Qualification Details and complete the forms by paying the fees.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in March-April 2022 Maharashtra State Board 10th std/SSC examination will be fetched from the result data received from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) and it will be updated in the application form of the Candidate.
- After declaration of the result of 10th std/SSC examination by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) candidate shall verify the correctness of mark/s in his/her application form and in case of discrepancies of the mark/s candidate shall raise grievances through either e Scrutiny Mode or Physical Scrutiny Mode. Mark/s shall be modified if the grievance raised is justified and found correct.
- Candidate registered for Class 10, March-April 2022 examination from CBSE and ICSE board shall fill their Educational Qualification Details after declaration of the result from respective board and complete application form.
- Candidate Passed 10th Std./ SSC examination prior to 2022 shall fill & complete the application form with all qualification details and upload relevant document by paying the fees.
Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology 2022 Merit List
- Assignment of Merit Number. – All the eligible Candidates who have submitted Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP shall be assigned a merit number. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained at qualifying examination, or any other criterion
- Change of Marks due to verification. – If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and the same is duly certified by the concerned Appropriate Authority or Board, the same shall be reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives prior to 5 p.m. on the day of display of final merit list.
Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology 2022 Centralized Admission Procedure
The Technical Diploma Educational Institution shall admit Candidates through the Centralized Admission Process. The stages of CAP shall be as stated below
- Display or publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority;
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralized Admission Process;
- Uploading of scanned images of valid necessary original documents as per the requirement of the admission while filling of online application form
- Document Verification at Facilitation Centre by the Candidate through the method prescribed by the Competent Authority for this purpose. It is mandatory on the candidate’s part to produce all original documents in support of the claim made in the application form;
- Display or publishing of provisional merit lists, submission of grievances (if any), through the method prescribed by the Competent Authority for this purpose and display or publishing of final merit lists;
- Display of Category-wise Seats (Seat Matrix) available for CAP Rounds;
- Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of Courses and Institutions prior to respective CAP Rounds
- Display of Provisional Allotment of respective CAP Rounds indicating allotted institute and Course;
- Reporting and accepting the offered seat at Admission Reporting Centre by the Candidate as per the schedule declared by the Competent Authority.
Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology 2022 e-Scrutiny Method
In view of this, the concept of e-Scrutiny in addition to the Physical Scrutiny of the documents is made available by the Competent Authority. The candidate shall select the mode of scrutiny depending upon his/her convenience for online filling & confirming the application form.
- Method 1:- The Candidate shall register online and select the e- Scrutiny Mode. The candidate shall fill & submit online application form and upload the required documents from anywhere through the computer/smartphone connected to internet and he/she need not have to visit personally for verification and confirmation of the application form. His/Her application & documents shall be verified and confirmed by the designated Facilitation Center through e-Scrutiny Mode.
- Method 2:- The Candidate shall register online through mobile (Smart phone) or computer and select the Physical Scrutiny Mode. The candidate who does not have any mobile (Smart phone) or computer facility for registration shall visit the nearest FC for registration & scheduling. The registered candidates shall book convenient slot [date & timing] of FC. The candidate need to fill online application form, scan & upload required documents by themselves free of cost at FC. Candidate shall visit FC as per schedule and do the verification and confirmation of application form free of cost at FC by maintaining social distancing norms
Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology 2022 FAQ’s
A. You can take admission in Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma courses by applying for CAP seats shall register, get Documents Verified & Application Form confirmed either by E-Scrutiny Mode or Physical Scrutiny Mode. Such eligible registered candidates shall be considered for CAP Merit and admission through CAP.
A. DTE Maharashtra is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The address is 3, Mahapalika Marg, Post Box 1967, Mumbai – 400 001
A. Interested and eligible students must check the official website to apply online for Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering / Technology 2022 Application Form.
Official website: dte.maharashtra.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.