Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology 2018 – DTE Maharashtra has released the notification for admission to the 1-Year of Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology in Government, Government Aided and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions for the academic year 2018-19 in Maharashtra State. Online registration process has been started from June 21, 2018. The candidates are required to fill the application form before due date. The admission process is based on merit list which will be prepared on the marks obtained in the secondary school certificate or its equivalent. In the case of equality conducting authority will prepared merit list according to their own rules and regulation. Candidates other than Maharastra state can get admission only through institution quota only. The complete detail of DTE Maharashtra Architecture Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below.
Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology 2018
The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the competent authority for admission to First Year of Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology for the academic year 2018-19. The Competent Authority, the Commissioner of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, shall be the authority for Centralised Admission Process and shall direct the students as per their allotment through CAP to all Government, Government Aided and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions.
Note: Facility of Online Registration & Documents verification, confirmation of Application Form for Admission to Seats other than CAP Seats shall be continued till August 27, 2018, up to 5.00 PM at FC. Applications registered, verified & confirmed at FC after Last Date i.e. July 16, 2018, shall be considered only for Non CAP Seats.
Candidates can check various notices related to the Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology 2018 from the links provided below.
- Click here to check Circular regarding Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Click here to check Circular Regarding SSC Passed in 2nd Attempt.
- Click here to check Notice regarding Last Date of Uploading the Details of Admitted Candidates.
- Click here to check the Institute not submitted willingness for Additional Round for First Year Post SSC Diploma Technical Courses in Engineering 2018, hence not considered for Additional Round.
- Click here to check the Institute submitted willingness – as ‘NO’ for Additional Round for First Year Post SSC Diploma Technical Courses in Engineering 2018, hence not considered for Additional Round.
- Click here to check Notification Regarding Additional Round for admission.
- Click here to check Admission Notice for First Year Post SSC Diploma Technical Courses in
Engineering/Technology Additional Round.
- Click here to check notice regarding Additional Round letter.
Counselling process has been started details regarding seat vacancy and final merit list has been updated here.
- Click here to check Provisional Allotment Status For Additional Round.
- Click here to check Vacancy for Additional Cap Round.
- Click here to View Provisional Allotment for CAP Round III.
- Click here to check Vacancy for Cap Round III.
- Click here to View Provisional Allotment for CAP Round II.
- Click here to check vacancy for CAP Round II.
- Click here to check Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I.
- Click here to check the Final Merit Display.
Maharashtra State/ All India /Jammu & Kashmir Migrant /Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC) Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent, with at least 35% aggregate marks.
For candidates passing SSC from Maharashtra State Board: – The candidates passing SSC with, Maths/Mathematics (Code 71) and Science & Technology (Code 72) are only eligible. Other than Maharashtra State Candidates shall be eligible for Institution quota only.
NRI/OCI/PIO/CIWGC/FN candidates – There are no seats sanctioned by AICTE for A.Y. 2018-19 for admission under State CET Cell.
Application Form 2018
Online Registration & uploading of documents, Documents Verification and Application Form Confirmation at Facilitation Centers (FC) by candidates aspiring for admissions to First Year of Three Year duration Full Time Diploma Engineering and Technology program in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, and Unaided private professional educational institutes for the Academic Year 2018-19 in the Maharashtra State. The candidate can apply online online on www.mahacet.org/poly2018 or link provided below as per schedule. Separate link of new registration and registered candidates has been provided below as per the candidates convenience.
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised Admission Process.
- Confirmation of Online Application Form and Document Verification at Facilitation centre by the Candidate in person.
- Display or Publishing of Provisional merit lists, Submission of grievances,if any, and Display or Publishing of Final Merit Lists.
- Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of Courses and Institutions before CAP Round I – Candidates may fill in maximum 300 choices of Institutes and Courses in decreasing order of their preference. The Option Form once confirmed by the Candidate through their login shall be considered for allotment in CAP Round I.
- During the CAP, before accepting the allotted seat in Round I, II and III, a Candidate can opt to ‘Freeze’, ‘Slide’ or ‘Float’ choice for subsequent round(s), if any, of seat allocation, as provided below.
- Reporting and accepting the offered seat as per the allotment of the CAP Round 1 by the Candidates at Admission Reporting Centre (ARC).
- Display of available category wise seats for CAP Round 2.
- Changing the option from sliding or Floating or Freezing and vice-versa, Online Submission and Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round 2 through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round 2 Indicating alloted institute and Course.
- Reporting and accepting the offered seat will be as per the allotment of the CAP Round II by the Candidate at Admission Reporting Centre.
- Display of Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round III
- Changing the option from Sliding or Floating or Freezing and vice-versa, Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-III through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round III indicating allotted institute and Course.
- Reporting and accepting the offered seat as per the allotment of the CAP Round III, by the Candidate at Admission Reporting Centre.
For all Candidates: Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and remaining fees, if any, as per Final Allotment.
Candidates are required to pay fees as given below only by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. through online mode. A fee paid is non-refundable. (No other mode of payment shall be permitted.)
- General Category – Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 300/-
Note: Candidates of other states under any reserved category will be considered as general category.
Provisional Merit List for Post SSC Diploma admission will be released on the official website by DTE Maharashtra. For discrepancy if any, in the provisional merit list, Candidates can submit the grievances in written along with required documents at Facilitation centre where candidate has confirmed application form within the specified grievance period given in the schedule. Candidates can check the Merit List list from the official website OR through the link which will be provided below by entering their Application ID and Date of birth and then clicking ‘Submit’ button.
Preparation of Merit List
Assignment of merit number – All the eligible Candidates who will submit the Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP will assign a merit number.
Change of Marks due to verification – If the marks in the qualifying examination will be modified due to verification and the same will duly certify by the concerned Competent Authority or respective HSC or SSC Board, the same is reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives immediately. However the effect of such change will be taken into consideration only for the subsequent round (s) of admission.
Method of calculating marks at qualifying examination for deciding eligibility – While deciding the eligibility of the Candidates following procedure shall be adopted –
- The percentage of marks are calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
- If letter grades are assigned at SSC, HSC or its equivalent examination, the Candidate must submit the certificate of conversion of letter grades into equivalent marks from the concerned Competent Authority or Board at the time of submission of Application Form. The eligibility is decided on the basis of equivalent marks.
- If the Candidate reappears for the qualifying examination with all subjects then the marks obtained in the latest examination is only be considered.
The list of selected institutions as Facilitation Center for admission to First Year and Second year of Post SSC Diploma Courses in Engineering/technology and the roles and responsibilities and instructions for facilitation center are annexed herewith. The List of the institutes identified as Facilitation Centers (FC) and Admission reporting Centers (ARC) is available on the website Or candidates can download it from the following link provided below.
Facilitation Centers: Click Here to check the list of Facilitation center.
The candidates are required to produce the documents in original for verification and Confirmation of Application Form at FC. It is mandatory on the candidate’s part to produce all original documents in support of the claim made by the candidate in the application form. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Documents verification stage as per the notified schedule. Link of required document is provided below.
Required Document: Click Here to check the List of Required Document.
Instruction to Candidates
- If candidates fail to confirm online filled application form at FC, then such applications will be rejected and name of such candidates will not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for the purpose of Admission for both CAP as well as Non-CAP process.
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories shall produce “Caste Validity Certificate” and ST category shall submit “Tribe Validity Certificate”. All Backward Class candidates excluding SC & ST shall produce Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2019. If such candidates fail to produce the Caste/Tribe validity and Non Creamy Layer certificate at the time of verification at FC, then such candidates will be treated as GENERAL category candidates for CAP Admissions.
- Aspiring candidates are informed to visit the websites https://barti.maharashtra.gov.in/ECasteValidation/CCVIS/Index.html & https://etribevalidity.mahaonline.gov.in/Login/CitizenRegistration for Caste validity and caste Tribe certificates respectively.
- For J&K Migrant Candidates: – Application received after the last date from candidates belonging to J & K Migrant candidates will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Such Candidates will get the Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement through their login after confirmation of application form.
- Candidates who have registered as a reserved category candidate but unable to produce Caste/Tribe certificate for reservation claim during documents verification phase shall have to pay difference of fees of 100/- at the FC through online mode only.
- Once the candidate confirms his/her Option form online through his/her Login for the respective admission rounds, Candidate will not be allowed to change/cancel the option/preference submitted under any circumstances.
- A Candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”
- The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be 1,000/- for all Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only. This fee shall be treated as non-refundable processing fee. The Seat Acceptance fees is to be paid at ARC through ONLINE MODE only.
- Seat will be confirmed by the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the Candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The centre in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of seat acceptance to the candidate. Candidate shall produce the set of copies of uploaded documents verified and stamped by FC to ARC. After verification ARC shall put ARC stamp with date & Signature on all copies of documents of this set and return the same set of documents to the candidate along with Receipt –cum-Acknowledgement of application form.
Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma (Polytechnic) in Engineering / Technology – Official Notice 2018