|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2017 – Delhi Technical University offers B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2017 at DTU. B.Tech. Lateral Entry Programme is a continuation of technical expertise acquired after completing Diploma programmes and offers an opportunity to Diploma holders to obtain B. Tech Degree in Engineering. Candidates can check the complete information of DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2017 such as Application process, eligibility criteria, seat matrix and other information on this page below.
Latest: – DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Merit List 2017 has been published. Check it below.
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2017
Interested and Eligible candidates who seek admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry can fill their application form from the official website www.dtu.ac.in. The duration of Degree programme is 3 years as the candidate will be admitted directly in the second year of the regular B. Tech. Program.
Duration – The duration of Degree programme is 3 years as the candidate will be admitted directly in second year of the regular B. Tech. Program.
Schedule for DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2017 is given below.
|Date of release of application form||14 Jul 2017|
|Last date for submission of completed application form||28 Jul 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||30 Jul 2017|
|Date of Declaration of merit list||30 Jul 2017|
|Date of Reporting and registration at DTU||03 Aug 2017|
B-Tech Lateral Entry Entrance Exam 2017 Tentative Merit List has been uploaded on the official website, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below..
Application Form 2017
Candidates can download and fill the application form from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form.
- Application process is over…!!!
The completed form may be submitted on or before the last date of application at the given address through speed post/ by hand or registered post.
The candidates seeking admission to B. Tech. Lateral Entry Programmes, must have passed a State Diploma Examination of three years duration in any branch or any other examination equivalent, recognized by the Delhi Technological University with a minimum aggregate (aggregate of all six semesters / three years) of 60% (50% for SC/ST and 55% for OBC candidate).
- Final years’ student who will be completing all the requirements of their qualifying examinations including back paper(s)/supplementary before the date of admission may also apply. Such candidates will be required to submit a certificate as per Performa given in Annexure-I at the time of admission. Such candidates may be admitted provisionally but they will be required to produce the proof of having passed diploma with required percentage of marks latest by 30.09.2017, failing which their admission shall be cancelled and fees shall be forfeited.
- Passing the said examination” will be construed to imply the date of last examination (Annual or otherwise taken by the candidate leading to Complete Fulfillment of the requirements for the award of three years State Board Diploma).
Age Limit – Applicant must be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years of age on or before 01.10.17. Relaxation in minimum age of 1 year only with approval of Competent Authority is permissible (such candidate need to apply for relaxation only at the time of admission).
The admission to B.Tech. Programme through Lateral Entry shall be done by Delhi Technological University on the basis Performance in Written Examination.
|Date||Time||Duration||Mode Of Examination|
|30 Jul 2017||09:00 A.M||2 Hours||Writtern/Computer based|
Note – The mode of examination will be either written or computer based test. In case of computer based test candidate will be given a demo test before actual examination.
**Candidates are required to report in DTU with following documents:
a) Two copies of singed Admit Card (generated online)
b) A photo ID card (with a self-attested copy) issued by State/Central Govt./Any
other Govt. agency.
Marking Scheme – Every correct answer will be awarded four marks, and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
The admission to B.Tech. Programme through Lateral Entry shall be done by Delhi Technological University on the basis on the merit list. The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in the written/computer based entrance examination.
The candidates reporting for admission are required to bring the following documents in Original along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Class 10th Certificate (indicating the Date of Birth)
- Diploma Certificate
- Mark sheets of Each Year/Semester of Diploma
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificate
- Two good quality recent photographs
- A Photo ID issued by State/Central Govt./Any other Govt. agency (same as the copy submitted at the time of Entrance Examination)
- Printout of online filled application form duly signed by candidate
- Bank Demand Draft/Pay order of Rs. 1,38,000/- drawn in favor of Registrar, Delhi Technological University payable at New Delhi.
For More Details DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission Check – Information Brochure