DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 – Result for Common Entrance Examination for all Category has been released. Delhi Technical University offers B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 at DTU. B.Tech. Lateral Entry Programme is a continuation of technical expertise acquired after completing Diploma programs and offers an opportunity to Diploma holders to obtain a B.Tech Degree in Engineering. Candidates can check the complete information of DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 such as Application process, eligibility criteria, seat matrix, and other information on this page below.
– DTU has released the spot round counseling notice for the candidates. Scroll down to check.
– DTU has released the revised list of B. Tech. (Lateral Entry) Admissions (2020-21) for 3rd round of Counselling. Click here to check.
– DTU has released the notice for B. Tech. (Lateral Entry) Admissions (2020-21) for 3rd round of Counselling. Scroll down to check.
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates who seek admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry can fill their application form from the official website dtu.ac.in. The duration of the Degree programme is 3 years as the candidate will be admitted directly in the second year of the regular B.Tech. Program.
Duration – The duration of the Degree programme is 3 years as the candidate will be admitted directly in the second year of the regular B. Tech. Program.
Schedule for DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 is given below.
|Advertisement in Newspaper and Website||18 Jun 2020|
|Opening of Website for Online Registration|
|Last Date for Online Registration||11 Jul 2020|
|Admit Card available online||20 Jul 2020|
|Date of Common Entrance Exam (CEE)||23 Jul 2020|
|Date of Result for all category||Declared|
|First round of counselling for all categories (reporting at DTU)||28 Jul 2020|
|Display of vacant seats for 2nd round of counselling at DTU website||30 Jul 2020|
|Second round of counselling for all categories (Last Date of Admission)||05 Aug 2020|
|Display of Vacant Seats (if available)||07 Aug 2020|
|Spot round admissions at DTU||13 Aug 2020|
B.Tech Vacant Seat: Click here to download the B.Tech L.E. Tentative Vacant Seat after Round 1.
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Notice for Spot Round Counselling
Click here to download the notice for spot round counselling.
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Notice for 3rd Round Counselling
- Click here to download the above notice.
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Instruction Notice for 2nd Round Counselling
- Click here to download the above notice.
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Counselling
Delhi Technical University has started the registration for Round 1 counseling. Selected candidates are required to login in to their respective portals. The link for payment of Admission Fees will be active. Check the notice from below –
Counseling Registration: Click here to make a login
Click here to download the Notice
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Result
Delhi Technical University has released the result for lateral entry admissions as per the schedule. The list contains students from various categories who will be granted admissions to B.Tech programme for the session 2020-21. The result is available on the official website, a direct link to check the same has been provided below.
Result: Click here to download and check DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Result.
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 is released on the official website. After the candidate have successfully filled the Application Form before the last date. Candidate can download the admit card from the official website or from the link which is provided below.
Admit Card: Click here to download DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Admit Card.
Click here to check DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 List of Provisionally Eligible Candidates.
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Notification
- Click here to check the important instruction for DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form. The registration fee of Rs. 1500/- is to be paid online through credit/debit card / net-banking at the time of registration and choice filling. The registration shall not be complete without the payment of registration fee which is non-refundable and would not be adjusted towards any other fee. A convenience charge (online transaction) will be extra as per banking gateway on every online registration fee payment.
Application Process Over…..
Apply Online: Click here to fill the DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Application form.
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates seeking admission to B. Tech. Lateral Entry Programmes must have passed a three-year diploma in any branch of Engineering awarded by any State Board of Technical Education / Diploma recognized by AICTE, Delhi with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Final years’ student who will be completing all the requirements of their qualifying examinations including back paper(s)/supplementary before the date of admission can also apply. Such candidates are required to submit a certificate as per Performa given in Annexure-I at the time of admission. Such candidates may be admitted provisionally but they will be required to produce the proof of having passed diploma with required percentage of marks latest by 30.09.2020, failing which their admission shall be cancelled and fees shall be forfeited.
- In the case of the grade awarded in terms of Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA), the percentage will be calculated by multiplying CGPA with the conversion formula provided by the concerned instructions. If the concerned instruction does not have its own conversion formula, then the equivalent percentage (%) will be calculated as per the formula given below.
Percentage of Marks = 10*CGPA
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Examination Scheme
The admission to B.Tech. Programme through Lateral Entry shall be done by Delhi Technological University on the basis Performance in Written Examination.
|Date||Time||Duration||Mode Of Examination|
|23 Jul 2020||11:00 A.M||2 Hours||Written/Online|
**Candidates are required to report in DTU with the following documents:
a) Two copies of singed Admit Card (generated online)
b) A photo ID card (with a self-attested copy) issued by State/Central Govt./Any
other Govt. agency.
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
The admission to B.Tech. Program through Lateral Entry shall be completed when a printout of filled online application form is taken after paying the online registration fees. Taking care of the COVID-19 pandemic situation, it has been decided to conduct 1st and 2nd rounds of admission through online reporting. A detailed procedure will be uploaded on the official website.
The candidates reporting for admission are required to bring the following documents in Original along with one set of self-attested copies.
- A duly signed printout of filled application form affixed in the appropriate place on the form.
- Copy of Admit Card duly signed by the Invigilator during CCE.
- All mark sheets and certificate of qualifying examination (Diploma).
- SC/ST/OBC/Persons with disability Certificate(s) whichever applicable, on the basis of which reservation is claimed. OBC candidates must produce necessary financial document to support their category
- Two good quality recent photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Fees Structure
The fees structure for B.Tech Lateral Entry Programme is mentioned here, candidates can check below for the same.
DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020 Seat Intake
The seat matrix for B.Tech Lateral Entry Programme is mentioned here, candidates can check below for the same.
Official website – dtu.ac.in
For more details regarding DTU B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2020, Download information brochure – Click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.