Delhi Technological University (DTU) offers BBA Admission at the University School of Management & Entrepreneurship, East Delhi Campus, DTU. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for DTU BBA Admission 2021 as per the schedule on this page below. Candidates are required to fill the separate application form for each programme and accordingly pay the online fee. Candidates can check all the details of DTU BBA Admission 2021 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, seat matrix, etc. from this page given below.
DTU BBA Admission 2021
Click here to apply for BBA Admission 2021.
Candidates are advised to read the brochure carefully before filling up the application form. The important dates regarding DTU BBA Admission 2021 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Start for Online Registration||23 Aug 2021|
|Last date for Online Registration||22 Sep 2021|
|Schedule for Admission|
|Display of list of eligible candidates List for 1st Round||To be announced|
|1st Round admissions||To be announced|
|Display of list of eligible candidates List for 2nd Round||To be announced|
|2nd Round Admissions||To be announced|
|Display of list of eligible candidates List for 3rd Round||To be announced|
|3rd Round Admissions & Last date of Admission||To be announced|
|Display of Vacant Seats for Spot Round||To be announced|
|Spot Round of Admissions||To be announced|
DTU BBA Admission 2021 Notice: Seats Matrix
Click here to check the above Notice.
DTU BBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in 12th Board Examination from a recognized Board and must also have passed English (Core/Elective/Functional) as a subject in the 12th Board Examination. Those who are appearing in the examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by a specific date declared by the University.
DTU BBA Admission 2021 Application Form
Interested candidates are required to fill the online application form available on the official website dtu.ac.in as per the schedule. The candidate should first register using a valid email id and password, and then log in for filling the online application form. An ‘Application number’ will be generated while filling up the Online Registration form. This Application number will be used for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, a candidate will be able to login directly with his/her registered email id and chosen password.
The candidates are required to fill the online application form and make an online payment of Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC Category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST & PWD. Incomplete application, due to any reason, is liable for rejection by the University.
Documents Required at the time of DTU BBA Admission 2021
Following is the list of documents required at the time of verification of documents, in the following order:
- Print out of the online application form duly signed by the candidate.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination i.e. Class XII or equivalent.
- Date of Birth Certificate as indicated in High School or equivalent examination i.e. Class X.
- Provisional Certificate or Passing Certificate from school duly stamped and signed by the Principal.
- Reserved Category / Sub category certificates, if applicable.
- The name on the certificate, 12th mark sheet, and caste certificate should be exactly same, otherwise an affidavit for the same has to be produced.
- The original documents are to be provided along with the self-attested photocopies of the same in the same order.
- The timing and venue for document verification will be displayed on the DTU Website.
DTU BBA Admission 2021 Admission Procedure
The merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks in best of four subjects (including English) in XII Board Examination or its equivalent examination. Vocational / Skill-based courses (as specified in the CBSE list) will not be counted in the best four subjects.
To resolve and determine inter-se merit of candidates having the same percentage in the best of four subjects (including English), the following criterion will be used in the stated order of preference:
- Candidates having higher score in English (Core/Elective/Functional) will be given preference.
- In case the score in English is the same, then the date of birth will be considered. Elder candidates will be given preference.
Region, Category and Sub-category codes
- General – GN
- Scheduled Tribe – ST
- Scheduled Caste – SC
- Other Backward Classes – OB
- No Sub Category – GN
- Person with Disability – PD
- Defence Personnel – CW
- Delhi – D
- Outside Delhi – O
DTU BBA Admission 2021 Fee Structure
The detailed fee structure for DTU BBA Admission 2021is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Official Website: dtu.ac.in
For more details of DTU BBA Admission 2021, Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.