Delhi Technological University (DTU) releases the DTU BBA Application Form 2020 for admission in BBA Programme for the admission at the University School of Management & Entrepreneurship, East Delhi Campus, DTU. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for DTU BBA Admission 2020 as per the schedule on this page. Candidates are required to fill the separate application form for each programme and accordingly pay the online fee. The important details regarding DTU BBA Application Form 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: The last date to apply for DTU BBA Admission 2020 has been extended up to September 07, 2020. Scroll down to apply.
DTU BBA Application Form 2020
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Interested candidates are required to fill the online application form available on the official website dtu.ac.in as per the schedule. The important dates regarding DTU BBA Application Form 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Application Form availability||Availabie|
|Last date for Online Registration|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for DTU BBA Admission 2020.
DTU BBA Admission 2020 Last Date to Apply Extended
DTU BBA Application Fee 2020
The fee for Registration is Rs 1000/- (for GEN/OBC category) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST category). Registration Fee once paid is non-refundable. Online transaction charges are payable extra as per banking gateway.
How to fill the DTU BBA Application Form 2020
The candidtaes can check the steps below to apply for DTU BBA Admission 2020
- Must ensure that you are filling genuine Application Form available online at DTU website dtu.ac.in
- Must ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for the BBA program offered. At any stage of the program, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, admission shall be canceled.
- The applicants are suggested to go through the admission brochure and all important instructions before filling the application form.
- The candidate must enter marks obtained in English and other best of three subjects. Vocational/Skill-Based Courses will not be counted in the best of three subjects.
- The candidate should first register using a valid email id and password, and then login for filling the online application form. Please note that an ‘Application number’ will be generated while filling up the Online Registration form. This Application number will be used for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to login directly with his/her registered email id and chosen password.
- The candidate must have his/her personal mobile no. and valid email id. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email id in use which they have furnished in the application form as important information may be communicated to the candidates through SMS or email id.
- The Registration fee may be submitted either by net banking/credit/debit card. After successful payment, the candidate will re-login and will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”, which they need to carry at the time of Counselling.
- Candidate should upload scanned images of his/her Photograph, Signature, and XII mark sheet in the Application form at appropriate places.
- The scanned images of photograph, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg/png format and the scanned images of documents should be in PDF format only.
Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 300 kb (Image Dimensions: 200px x 150px), Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 40 kb (Image Dimensions: 100px x 126px), Size of the document image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 1MB.
- Candidates can use ‘Forgot Password’ option, if they want to reset their password. By entering the email id provided at the time of registration a request for OTP will be generated. An OTP will be sent through email to your registered email id. Using this OTP, the candidate can reset the password.
- Candidates are advised not to disclose or share their password with anyone. DTU will not be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
DTU BBA Admission 2020 Eligibility criteria
The candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in 12th Board Examination from a recognized Board and must also have passed English (Core/Elective/Functional) as a subject in the 12th Board Examination. Those who are appearing in the examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by a specific date declared by the University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.