|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DTU B.Tech Evening Application Form 2017 – Delhi Technological University will be issued the application form for admission to first year of the four year B.Tech. (Evening) Degree Program in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering, for the academic year 2017-18. DTU will hold an Entrance Examination for admission to the following programmes. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submit the DTU B.Tech Evening Application Form 2017.
|Date of release of application forms||05 Jun 2017|
|Last date for receipt of completed application form||05 Jul 2017|
DTU B.Tech Evening Application Form 2017
DTU B.Tech Evening Application Form 2017 is available on the official website of DTU. All candidates seeking admission to B.Tech (Evening) programme in DTU for the year 2017 are required to download application form at www.dtu.ac.in or through the direct link which is given below.
Duly filled application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- (Rupee One Thousand Only) non-refundable drawn in favour of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Delhi” payable at Delhi, shall be submitted to the Dy. Coordinator (Admn.), B. Tech. (Evening) admission-2017, B.Tech. (Evening) Office, 1st Floor, FW1-FF4, Electrical Engineering Department, Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering), Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 on or before 7.00 P.M. of 05-07-2017 (Wednesday). Incomplete information may lead to cancellation of candidature. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit. The candidates must ensure that the University receives the application on or before the last date. All applications received after the last date stand rejected automatically.
How to Apply?
- Read the information brochure and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Make a Crossed Bank Draft/pay order of Rs. 1,000/- drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Delhi Technological University’ payable at Delhi.
- Click on the Online Application tab.
- Fill the online application carefully and read it before making final submission.
- Submit the form by clicking on submit tab.
- Submit the form well in time without waiting for the last date and avoid the inconvenience at the last minute.
- Take the printout of filled application form, attach the requisite document with demand draft and submit the complete application in the office of Deputy, Co-ordinator (Admn.), B.Tech.(Evening) Office, First Floor, FW1-FF4 ,Electrical Engineering Department, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 on or before 05.07.2017 (Wednesday) latest by 7.00 pm either in person or by post.