Delhi School of Management and University School of Management & Entrepreneurship DTU offers admission for MBA Programmes for the session 2018-20. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply as per schedule mention. Candidates can also check the details process of application, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
The two-year (Full Time) MBA Programme is designed in four semester using participative pedagogy with an equal emphasis on conceptual knowledge and application of such knowledge in the industry context.
Delhi Technological University DTU MBA Admission 2018
Interested candidates can apply for DTU two-year MBA Programme as per scheduled date mentioned below. Selection will be the basis of performance in CAT 2017 and Qualifying Examination for MBA Programme (Full time) and The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of work experience, academic performance and performance in Group Discussion/Personal Interview to be conducted at Delhi Technological University Campus for MBA Programme. Candidates can check all the details like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and all other information from this page given below.
Schedule for DTU MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|Uploading of Brochure and Application Form||22 Feb 2018|
|Last date of submitting Application Form||20 Mar 2018|
|Releasing Shortlisted candidate list for GD & Interview||27 Mar 2018|
|GD and Interview||09 to 14 Apr 2018|
|Releasing the First list of selected and waitlisted Candidate||25 Apr 2018|
|Date of depositing the fee by the selected candidates of First list||07 May 2018|
|Releasing the Second list of selected candidates against vacant/withdrawal of seats||14 May 2018|
|Date of depositing the fee by the selected candidates of Second list||21 May 2018|
|Releasing the Third list of selected candidates against vacant/withdrawal of seats|
|Date of depositing the fee by the selected candidates of Third list||04 Jun 2018|
|Releasing Forth list of selected candidates against vacant/withdrawal of seats||11 Jun 2018|
|Status of vacant seats and list of candidates for the final round of counseling||15 Jun 2018|
|Date of Final counselling and fee deposit by Fourth list candidates||20 Jun 2018|
|Release of list for Spot Round (if required)||25 Jun 2018|
|Reporting of candidates for Spot Counseling||29 Jun 2018|
|Release of Notification / Advt. for admission against vacant seats||04 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of proof of eligibility||13 Aug 2018|
- Click here to check for MBA (Business Analytics) Admission (2018-20 Batch) Instructions to Candidates for Third round of Counseling.
- Click here to check Instructions for Second round of Counseling MBA (Business Analytics) Admission (2018-20 Batch).
- Click here to check the notice regarding spot (second) round of counselling.
Notice for Newly Admitted Candidates
The candidates who have been provisionally selected in the respective categories are required to report for counseling process at Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042. Candidates are required to bring the relevant documents at the time of GD & PI. However, calling of the candidate for the counseling shall not be considered as an entitlement for admission. The selection of candidates is subject to submission and verification of the documents and candidates are required to bring original and self-attested copies of documents.
- Click here to check the schedule and list of candidates called for personal interview.
- Click Here to check the list of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Fourth Round of Counselling.
- Click Here to check the upgraded seats after the third round of counselling.
- Click Here to check the list of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Third Round of Counselling.
- Click Here to check the upgraded seats after the second round of counselling.
- Click Here to check the list of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Second Round of Counselling.
- Click Here to check the list of Provisionally Selected Candidates.
- Click Here to check the list of Waitlisted candidates.
- Click Here to check Notification for admission.
- Click Here to check Instructions to waitlisted candidates for admission.
- Click Here to check Addendum to the List of Candidates called for MBA Counseling.
Shortlisted Candidate for GD/PI
Delhi Technological University DTU has published the list of candidates who are shortlisted for GD & PI. The candidates shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview are required to report as per the schedule at Committee Room (LW5 FF1), Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University, Bawana Road, Delhi – 110 042. The direct link to check the result has also been provided below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click Here to check the list of candidates shortlisted for GD/PI.
The candidates are required to bring with them the following documents:
- All the certificates in original and one set of the photocopy to be submitted at the time of GD/Interview.
- Class Xth Certificate.
- Class XIIth Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Degree and all Mark Sheets of qualifying examination (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC).
- Original CAT Score Card.
- Hard copy of the filled application form/confirmation page.
Note: The candidates who have submitted their application (complete in all respect) but their names are not mentioned in the list of shortlisted candidates, may report to the admission coordinator on April 09, 2018 at 9:00 AM.
Candidates seeking admission in MBA Programme may apply their application from the official website as per schedule. Candidates can also apply online for MBA Full time from the direct link provided below.
The Registration fee for applying DTU MBA 2018 is Rs. 1000/- (for GEN/OBC/J&K Migrant) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/PWD). Candidates have to submit the fee online at the time of registration through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Candidate should be able to Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Qualifying Exam Marksheet/Certificate in the Application form at appropriate places.Incomplete application, due to any reason, is liable for rejection by the University.
The scanned images of photograph, Signature should be in jpg/jpeg/png format only. The scanned images of documents should be in PDF format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Size of the document image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 1MB.
A candidate who has passed any graduate examination with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university/institution is eligible to apply or equivalent to CGPA. However, a relaxation of 10% to SC/ST/PWD candidates shall be given in eligibility criteria. Those who are appearing in final semester examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by a specific date declared by the university.
The student should hold a degree from any of the recognized Universitiey all over in India, or other reputed Educational Institute or possess an equivalent qualication recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The University may decide any appropriate cut-off of CAT score to select the candidates for GD/PI round.
All the applications received will be short-listed on the basis of performance in CAT 2017 and Qualifying Examination. The short-listed candidates are required to appear for a Personal Interview and Group Discussion. Admission shall be made on the basis of combined merit list which will have CAT score and GD/PI performance.
In case of the tie in the nal merit list, The candidate with higher CAT percentile shall be ranked higher. In case of the tie in CAT percentile, the candidate shall be ranked according to age.
The University may invite fresh applications against vacant seats, if any, by following alternative admission criteria i.e. in GD/PI.
The annual intake of MBA Programme (Full time) is 120 in DSM and 60 for DSM. The reservation of the seats for SC/ST /OBC and subcategories Defence/PWD are as per the norms. One seat is reserved for Kashmiri Migrant. However, there will be no relaxation in the minimum eligibility criteria.
|DSM (120 Seats)||USME (60 Seats)|
|Category||No of Seats||Category||No of Seats|
Official Website: dtu.ac.in
For more information about DTU MBA Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure