Delhi Technological University (DTU) offers M.Tech Admission for the academic year 2019-20 for Part Time/ Sponsored Full Time. The university offers 20 M.Tech programmes in various disciplines of Engineering and Technology. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for DTU M.Tech. Admission 2019 for Part Time/ Sponsored Full Time from the official website or from the link provided below. Candidates can check all the details of DTU M.Tech. Admission 2019 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, seat matrix etc. from this page given below.
DTU M.Tech. Admission 2019
Delhi Technological University (DTU) (formerly Delhi College of Engineering) has been issued an admission notification for GATE qualified candidates for two years full-time M.Tech Programme. All the events of DTU M.Tech. Admission 2019 for Part Time/ Sponsored Full Time shall take place as per the schedule provided here-under.
Schedule of DTU M.Tech. Admission 2019 is given below.
|Opening of website for Online Registration||08 May 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||13 Jun 2019|
|Schedule for Full-time/ PT / SFT|
|Display of eligible candidates List for 1st Round||26 Jun 2019|
|Display of eligible candidates list for written examination||26 Jun 2019|
|Written examination for PT/SFT/FT (BME, IBT, CDN)||30 Jun 2019|
|List of shortlisted PT/SFT/FT (BME, IBT, CDN branches) candidates||08 Jul 2019|
|1st Round admissions at DTU for all branches||12 Jul 2019|
|Submission of Freezing Forms in the department||12 Jul 2019|
|Display of vacant seats for 2nd Round||24 Jul 2019|
|2nd Round admissions at DTU||30 Jul 2019|
|Display of vacant seats for spot round||06 Aug 2019|
|Spot round of admissions at DTU||14 Aug 2019|
|Schedule for Part Time/ Sponsored Full Time|
|Application Form availability||03 Aug 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||14 Aug 2019|
|Date for Interview||18 Aug 2019|
For admission to M. Tech programmes 2019 for Part Time/ Sponsored Full Time, all candidates need to register and fill the application ONLINE only by accessing www.dtu.ac.in. The application process is completed only when a print out of the filled ONLINE application form is taken after paying online the registration fee. The candidate must bring a duly signed copy of the same along with two good quality photo (same as uploaded on the online application form) affixed in the appropriate place on the form on the day of counselling.
Candidates are requested to ensure that they must fulfill all such requirements before filling and applying for such programmes as their choices. Incomplete application due to any reason is liable for rejection by the University. In this regard, no communication will be entertained.
Application Form: Click Here to fill the application form for M.Tech course.
The registration fee of Rs. 1000/- for Gen/OBC and Rs. 500/- for SCI ST/PwD, is to be paid online through credit or debit card and net banking at the time of registration and choice filling. The registration shall not be complete without the payment of registration fee which is non-refundable and would not be adjusted towards any other fee. A convenience charge (online transaction) will be extra as per banking gateway on every online registration fee payment. If a candidate wishes to apply for admission in a program offered by different departments then he/ she will have to register separately in that department by paying the separate online registration fee.
Details of the eligibility conditions and qualifying degree requirements for Full-time course and Part Time/ Sponsored Full-Time course.
Candidates having AMIE/AMIS/AMIIChE/AMIIM/Grad IETE, who possess B.Sc. or Diploma in engineering are also eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech. courses.
Admission Procedure for DTU M.Tech. Admission 2019 is as follows:
First round of admission
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed for the first round of admissions along with first-round admission schedule on the university website www.dtuadmissions.nic.in and department notice boards. In case some seats remain unfilled then the second round of counselling may be conducted.
- The selected candidates in every round of admission shall deposit the requisite fees as per the given schedule in the Account Section of DTU through DD in the favour of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University payable at New Delhi” and submit Fee Receipt back to the Department. Admission shall not be valid without payment of fee and submitting the fee receipt to the department.
- The candidates shall have to produce the relevant documents for verification at the time of admission. If a candidate fails to report for admission on the scheduled date OR he/she is not able to submit the required documents or fee, he/she shall forfeit his/her claim for admission and the seat shall be offered to the next eligible candidate in the order of merit. Further, the candidate will not be eligible for subsequent rounds. A candidate can send his authorized representative with all the required documents and fee to report for admission in case he is unable to report for admission in person. The authorized representative must come with the duly signed authorization letter.
- The candidates may freeze their admission in a particular M. Tech program by filling up a freezing form and submitting the same in the department concerned as per the schedule displayed on the admission website. All such candidates who have frozen their admission in a particular program will not be considered for automatic up gradation in other programs.
- If a candidate is upgraded to another program which is offered by a different department then he will have to take a NOC from the parent department and deposit the original fee receipt along with the other documents in the new department. He will not have to deposit fresh Fee for the admission in the new department.
Second / subsequent round of admission
- A list of seats available for admission during second/spot round of admission will be displayed on the DTU admission website as per the schedule was given.
- The Second/ subsequent Rounds for all the programmes will be held at the same venue i.e. respective department. No separate communication will be sent in this regard.
- No admission will be made directly to the second or higher semester of any Program.
The candidates should report at the venue mentioned by the respective departments on the specified date and time for admission round in person (or through an authorized representative) along with the following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies, two photographs, printout of the registration form and demand draft for the annual fee made in the favour of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University payable at New Delhi”.
- Date of Birth proof.
- All mark sheets and certificate of qualifying examination (Graduation).
- SC/ST/OBC/Persons with disability Certificate(s) whichever applicable, on the basis of which reservation is claimed. OBC candidates must produce the necessary financial documentation to support their category.
- Valid GATE Score Card in Original for full-time candidates.
- Experience Certificate (Original), for part time and full time, sponsored candidates.
- Sponsorship certificate in the prescribed format by Full-time sponsored candidates.
- A ‘No objection Certificate’ for Part- time candidates.
The following seat matrix for M.Tech (Full Time) & (Part Time) programmes for a session of 2019-20.
Merit list is prepared on the basis of GATE score, except for the three branches of Bio Medical Engineering (BME), Industrial Bio-Technology (IBT) and Computational Design (CON). The result is made available at the official website dtuadmissions.nic.in. For ease of the candidates, the direct link to download the result will also be provided here.
For more details of DTU M.Tech. Admission 2019 For Full Time Course & Part Time Course – Download Information Brochure 2019