DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 – Open Spot Round Notice for DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 has been released. DTU M.Tech Admission 2020 schedule has been revised. Delhi Technological University (DTU) offers M.Tech Admission for the academic year 2020-21 for Part-Time / Sponsored full time. This university offers admission into M.Tech programmes in various disciplines of Engineering and Technology. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online mode for M.Tech. Admission from the official website or from the link provided below. Candidates can check all the details regarding DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, seat matrix etc. from this page given below.
- DTU has released the status of the vacant seat (Gen) for spot round. Scroll down to check.
- DTU has released the Provisionally Admitted Candidates list after Spot Round (Day 2). Scroll down to get it.
- Open Spot Round Notice for DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 has been released. Candidate can check
- DTU has released the Tentative list of the selected candidates in the 4th round of admission. Scroll down to check
DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020
Delhi Technological University (DTU) (formerly Delhi College of Engineering) releases an admission notification for GATE qualified candidates for two years full-time M.Tech Programme. All the events of DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 for Part Time/ Sponsored Full Time shall take place as per the schedule provided here-under.
Schedule of DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 is given below.
|Opening of website for Online Registration|
|Last date for Online Registration||20 Jul 2020|
|Schedule Based on Gate Score|
|Display of eligible candidates List for 1st Round|
|1st Round admissions at DTU for all branches|
|Payment of fees for Allotted Seat in the 1st Round||07 Aug 2020|
|Submission of Freezing Forms in the Department||10 Aug 2020|
|Display of vacant seats 2nd Round||13 Aug 2020|
|2nd Round of admission/ Payment Fee||17 – 18 Aug 2020|
|Display of eligible candidates List for 3rd Round||20 Aug 2020|
|3rd Round admissions at DTU for all branches||24 Aug 2020|
|Payment of fees for Allotted Seat in the 3rd Round||24 – 25 Aug|
|Display of vacant seats 4th Round||27 Aug 2020|
|4th Round Seat Allotment and intimation to the|
|27 Aug 2020|
|Payment of fees for Allotted Seat in the 4th Round||27 – 28 Aug 2020|
|Display of vacant seats for spot round|
|Spot Round of Admission|
|Schedule Based on Written Test|
|Display of list of eligible candidates for Written Test in IBT||03 Aug 2020|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||07 Aug 2020|
|Date of Written Test for IBT||11 Aug 2020|
|Display of list of shortlisted candidates for 1st Round||12 Aug 2020|
|1st Round of admission||14 Aug 2020|
DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 Open Spot Round Notice
Click here to check the Notice.
DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 Merit List
The merit list has been released for M.Tech admission under various streams. Candidates can download from the official website as well as from the direct link that has been provided below. The merit list is available in PDF format. A counseling notice has also released for the students.
- Click here to download the status of the vacant seat (Gen) for spot round.
- Click here to download the Provisionally Admitted Candidates list after Spot Round (Day 2)
- Click here to download the Provisionally Admitted Candidates list after the 3rd round of admission
- Click here to download the Tentative list of the selected candidates in the 4th round of admission. Scroll down to check
- Click here to download the list of the provisionally admitted candidates for M.Tech after 1st round of admission (Industrial Biotechnology).
- Click here to download the list of the provisionally admitted candidates for M.Tech after 1st round of admission.
- Click here to download the status for the vacant seat for 2nd round admission for M.Tech (after upgradation)
- Click here to download the list of the tentative list of the selected candidates in 2nd round of admission for M.Tech
- Click here to download the M.Tech (Full-Time) Admission 2020 Merit List
- Click here to download the tentative list of the candidates for Round 1 admission in M.Tech
Update on DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020
Delhi Technological University released the Roll No. details for M.Tech-IBT Programme Computer Based Test. All candidates to bring the hard copy of their application form.
DTU M.Tech 2020 Admission Notice
- Click here to download the admission notice.
DTU M.Tech 2020 Admission Process Notification
Click here to download the notification given above.
DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 Application Form
For admission to M. Tech programmes 2020 for Part Time/ Sponsored Full Time, all candidates need to register and fill the application online only by accessing dtu.ac.in. The application process is completed only when a print out of the filled online application form is taken after paying online the registration fee. The candidate must bring a duly signed copy of the same along with two good quality photo (same as uploaded on the online application form) affixed in the appropriate place on the form on the day of counselling.
Candidates are requested to ensure that they must fulfill all such requirements before filling and applying for such programmes as their choices. Incomplete application due to any reason is liable for rejection by the University. In this regard, no communication will be entertained. Candidates can fill the application form for M.Tech course as per schedule form dtu.ac.in.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for DTU M.Tech Admission 2020.
Application Fee: The registration fee of Rs. 1000/- for Gen/OBC and Rs. 500/- for SCI ST/PwD, is to be paid online through credit or debit card and net banking at the time of registration and choice filling. This fee is as per the last year information, if any changes will be made we will let you know.
The registration shall not be complete without the payment of registration fee which is non-refundable and would not be adjusted towards any other fee. A convenience charge (online transaction) will be extra as per banking gateway on every online registration fee payment. If a candidate wishes to apply for admission in a program offered by different departments then he/ she will have to register separately in that department by paying the separate online registration fee.
DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is important to know about the eligibility criteria before going to fill the application form. A candidate can fill the application form or not, it can be ensure through eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria is given here is according to the branch which you will be chosen at the time of application form. To have a look upon the detailed eligibility criteria, click on the link below.
- Click Here to know about the detailed eligibility criteria
Details of the eligibility conditions and qualifying degree requirements for full-time course and part time/ sponsored full-time course.Candidates having AMIE/AMIS/AMIIChE/AMIIM/Grad IETE, who possess B.Sc. or Diploma in engineering are also eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech. courses.
DTU M.Tech. Admission Procedure 2020
Admission Procedure for DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 is as follows:
First round of admission
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed for the first round of admissions along with first-round admission schedule on the university website http://www.dtuadmissions.nic.in and department notice boards. In case some seats remain unfilled then the second round of counselling may be conducted.
- The selected candidates in every round of admission shall deposit the requisite fees as per the given schedule in the Account Section of DTU through DD in the favour of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University payable at New Delhi” and submit Fee Receipt back to the Department. Admission shall not be valid without payment of fee and submitting the fee receipt to the department.
- The candidates shall have to produce the relevant documents for verification at the time of admission. If a candidate fails to report for admission on the scheduled date OR he/she is not able to submit the required documents or fee, he/she shall forfeit his/her claim for admission and the seat shall be offered to the next eligible candidate in the order of merit. Further, the candidate will not be eligible for subsequent rounds. A candidate can send his authorized representative with all the required documents and fee to report for admission in case he is unable to report for admission in person. The authorized representative must come with the duly signed authorization letter.
- The candidates may freeze their admission in a particular M. Tech program by filling up a freezing form and submitting the same in the department concerned as per the schedule displayed on the admission website. All such candidates who have frozen their admission in a particular program will not be considered for automatic up gradation in other programs.
- If a candidate is upgraded to another program which is offered by a different department then he will have to take a NOC from the parent department and deposit the original fee receipt along with the other documents in the new department. He will not have to deposit fresh Fee for the admission in the new department.
Second / Subsequent round of admission
- A list of seats available for admission during second/spot round of admission will be displayed on the DTU admission website as per the schedule was given.
- The Second/ subsequent Rounds for all the programmes will be held at the same venue i.e. respective department. No separate communication will be sent in this regard.
- No admission will be made directly to the second or higher semester of any Program.
Documents Required for DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020
The candidates should report at the venue mentioned by the respective departments on the specified date and time for admission round in person (or through an authorized representative) along with the following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies, two photographs, printout of the registration form and demand draft for the annual fee made in the favour of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University payable at New Delhi”.
- Date of Birth proof.
- All mark sheets and certificate of qualifying examination (Graduation).
- SC/ST/OBC/Persons with disability Certificate(s) whichever applicable, on the basis of which reservation is claimed. OBC candidates must produce the necessary financial documentation to support their category.
- Valid GATE Score Card in Original for full-time candidates.
- Experience Certificate (Original), for part time and full time, sponsored candidates.
- Sponsorship certificate in the prescribed format by Full-time sponsored candidates.
- A ‘No objection Certificate’ for Part- time candidates.
DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Seat matrix is a very important source of information as the candidates get to know about the vacant seats in the concerned institutes. The seat matrix contains the seats according to the category and the courses offered in the university. The following seat matrix for M.Tech (Full Time) & (Part Time) programmes as per the last year information.
- Click Here to check the seat matrix of the previous year DTU M.Tech. Admission
DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 Result
The result will be published in the form of the merit list. Merit list is prepared on the basis of GATE score, except for the three branches of traits Bio Medical Engineering (BME), Industrial Bio-Technology (IBT) and Computational Design (CON). Candidate can check the result after the successful registration. The result is made available at the official website dtu.ac.in. For ease of the candidates, the direct link to download the result will also be provided here.
Official Website: dtu.ac.in
Click here to check the Important Instruction of candidates.
Click here to download DTU M.Tech 2020 Admission Notice.
Click Here to check more details of DTU M.Tech. Admission 2020 for Full Time Course & Part Time course form information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.