|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Delhi Technological University (DTU) offers M.Tech Admission for the academic year 2017-18. The university offers 22 M.Tech programmes in various disciplines of Engineering and Technology. Interested candidates can check all the details of DTU M.Tech. Admission 2017 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, seat matrix etc. from this page given below.
Latest – Merit list for M.Tech. has been released on 27th June 2017 by DTU, Check it below.
DTU M.Tech. Admission 2017
Delhi Technological University (DTU) (formerly Delhi College of Engineering) has been issued an admission notification for GATE qualified candidates for two years full-time M.Tech Programme. All the events of DTU M.Tech. Admission 2017 shall take place as per the schedule provided hereunder.
Schedule of DTU M.Tech. Admission 2017 is given below.
|Opening of website for Online Registration||08 May 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration and fee deposit|
|Schedule for Full-time candidates|
|Display of qualified candidates List for 1st Round||
27 Jun 2017 (After 7 PM)
|1st Round admissions at DTU||05 Jul 2017|
|Submission of Freezing Forms in the department||05 Jul 2017|
|Display of qualified candidates for 2nd Round||12 Jul 2017|
|2nd Round admissions at DTU||17 Jul 2017|
|Submission of Freezing Forms in the department||17 Jul 2017|
|Display of vacant seats for spot round||24 Jul 2017|
|Spot round of admissions at DTU||27 Jul 2017|
|Schedule for sponsored Full-time and part-time candidates|
|Release of list of Sponsored FT/Part-Time candidates eligible for written test
and schedule for written test
|05 Jul 2017|
|Written Test for SFT/PT candidates||12 Jul 2017|
|Display of list of Selected and Waitlisted sponsored and part-time candidates||17 Jul 2017|
|1st Round of admissions of SFT/PT candidates||24 Jul 2017|
|Waitlisted SFT/PT candidates for admission against the vacant seats, if any||27 Jul 2017|
Delhi Technological University (DTU) has released Merit List for M.Tech 2017 admission on the official website. Candidates can check the Merit List through the links provided below by clicking on the respective link.
- Full-time GENERAL Category Merit List (CSE, IT, ECE, EE) – Check Here
- Full-time GENERAL Category Merit List (ME, AC, AP, BT, ENE, CE) – Check Here
- Full-time OBC, SC, ST Category Merit List (All departments) – Check Here
- Part time and Sponsored List – Check Here
Note – Candidate may note that any claim regarding the eligibility/not eligibility, error in data, GATE details can be made latest by 29th June 2017 upto 5:00PM. The representation may be sent at the email ID- [email protected]
For admission to M. Tech programmes 2017 All candidates need to register and fill the application Online only by accessing http://dtuadmissions.nic.in/ or through the direct link given below. The Candidate must bring a duly signed copy of the same along with a good quality photo affixed in the appropriate places on the form on the day of counselling.
- Apply Online – Application Process are over now….!!
Fee for online registration is Rs. 1000/- to be paid online through credit/debit card/net banking at the time of registration and choice filling. The registration shall not be complete without the payment of registration fee.
A convenience charge @1% plus taxes will be levied on every online registration fee payment. If a candidate wishes to apply for admission in a program offered by different departments then he/she will have to register separately in that department by paying the separate online registration fee.
Details of the Number of seats, eligibility conditions and qualifying degree requirements.
*** Candidates having AMIE/AMIS/AMIIChE/AMIIM/Grad IETE, who possess B.Sc. or Diploma in engineering are also eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech. courses.
Admission Procedure for DTU M.Tech. Admission 2017 is as follows:
First round of admission
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed for first round of admissions along with first round admission schedule on the university website www.dtuadmissions.nic.in and department notice boards. In case some seats remain unfilled then second round of counselling may be conducted.
- The selected candidates in every round of admission shall deposit the requisite fees as per the given schedule in the Account Section of DTU through DD in the favour of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University payable at New Delhi” and submit Fee Receipt back to the Department. Admission shall not be valid without payment of fee and submitting the fee receipt to the department.
- The candidates shall have to produce the relevant documents for verification at the time of admission. If a candidate fails to report for admission on the scheduled date OR he/she is not able to submit the required documents or fee, he/she shall forfeit his/her claim for admission and the seat shall be offered to the next eligible candidate in the order of merit.Further, the candidate will not be eligible for subsequent rounds. A candidate can send his authorized representative with all the required documents and fee to report for admission in case he is unable to report for admission in person. The authorized representative must come with the duly signed authorization letter.
- The candidates may freeze their admission in a particular M. Tech program by filling up a freezing form and submitting the same in the department concerned as per the schedule displayed on the admission website. All such candidates who have freezed their admission in a particular program will not be considered for automatic up gradation in other programs.
- If a candidate is upgraded to another program which is offered by a different department then he will have to take an NOC from the parent department and deposit the original fee receipt along with the other documents in the new department. He will not have to deposit fresh Fee for the admission in the new department.
Second / subsequent round of admission
- A list of seats available for admission during second/spot round of admission will be displayed on the DTU admission website as per the schedule given.
- The Second/ subsequent Rounds for all the programmes will be held at the same venue i.e. respective department. No separate communication will be sent in this regard.
- No admission will be made directly to second or higher semester of any Program.
Seat Matrix for M.Tech. (Full Time) Programmes
Seat Matrix for M.Tech. (Part Time) Programmes
For more details of DTU M.Tech. Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.