DU Admit Card 2021 – National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit card for DU Entrance Exam online soon at nta.ac.in. DU Admit Card 2021 will be released for UG and PG courses. To download DU Admit Card 2021, the candidates have to enter their application form number and password. The admit card is released online only. It is not sent via post. Details like exam date, shift, address of the exam centre, reporting time etc are mentioned in the admit card. Only those candidates can take entry in the exam hall who have the admit card. Along with the admit card, the candidates have to carry a valid id proof, a passport size photograph, PwD certificate (if applicable). Check more details about DU Admit Card 2021 from this page.
Latest: As per newspaper reports, the DUET 2021 admit card will be released today. Scroll below to download.
DU Admit Card 2021
The links will for DU Admit card will be available here once is is out.
|DU 2021||Admit Card|
|DUET UG Admit Card||Will be available soon|
|DU PG Admit Card||Will be available soon|
DU Admit Card 2021 Release Date
Last year, the exam was conducted in September and the admit card was released a week before the exam date. In the year before, the admit card was released 3-4 days before the scheduled exam date. This year, too the admit card will be released 3-7 days before the exam date.
|DU Admit Card 2021||Important dates|
|Availability of admit card||soon|
|Exam date||26 Sep 2021 onwards|
Download Here: Candidates can download DU Admit Card 2021 as per schedule from nta.ac.in/duetexam
Important Points for DU Admit Card 2021
- Duplicate DU admit cards will not be issued in any case at the exam centres
- The candidates must not mutilate the admit card or change any entries made in the admit card
- No admit card is issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons
How to Download DU Admit Card 2021?
All those candidates who meet the eligibility conditions and have submitted the application form are issued DU Admit Card 2021. Check the steps given below to download the admit card.
Step 1: Click on the link of the admit card given above on this page.
Step 2: A login window will open. In this login window, enter the application form number and password.
Step 3: After entering the details, click on the login button.
Step 4: Now, download the admit card that will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Take 2-3 printouts of it for future reference.
The candidates must preserve a copy of DU Admit Card 2021 in a good condition even after the declaration of the result for future reference.
What to do if forgot application number? If the candidates have lost their application number, then it is advised to check the printout of their application form. It has the application number which can be then used to download DU Admit Card 2021.
The candidates can also reset the password by clicking on the link of reset password in the login window. To reset the password, enter the registered email id and verification code.
What to do if There is Discrepancy in DU Admit Card 2021?
After downloading the admit card, the candidates have to check all the particulars mentioned in it. If there are any mistakes in the details, then candidates have to contact NTA’s helpline from 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM. In such cases, the candidates would appear at the exam centre with the same admit card and NTA will make the correction in the record later.
Helpline numbers: 9453819438, 9455874492, 9455874502, 9453827207
Email id: [email protected]
The contact details might change this year. The details given above are as per last year’s information
What to do if Unable to Download DU Admit Card 2021?
If the candidates are unable to download DU Admit Card 2021, then they can contact on the following numbers 8287471852, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953 and 8882356803 or mail at [email protected]
Details Mentioned in DU Admit Card 2021
DU Admit Card specifies the important details for the exam. This includes:
- Applicant’s name
- Roll number
- Exam name
- Date of birth
- Date of exam
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time
- Timings of exam
- PwD category
- Name and address of the exam centre
- Center code
- Candidate’s phoyograph and signature
Sample of DU Entrance Exam Admit Card…
What to Carry Along with DU Admit Card 2021?
Along with the printed copy of DU Admit Card 2021, the candidates have to carry the following documents:
- One passport size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet (same as uploaded during online application process)
- Any one authorized Govt valid id proof
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Any name changing documents (if applicable – if name has been changed due to marriage)
Govt id proofs acceptable: PAN card / Driving License / Passport / Voter id / Aadhar card (with photograph) / Aadhar Enrollment number / Ration Card
What Not to Carry to DU Entrance Exam 2021 Centre?
The candidates are not allowed to carry the following things to the exam centre.
- Textual material
- Docu Pen
- Slide Rules
- Log Tables
- Electronic Watches with the facilities of calculators
- Printed or written material
- Bits of papers
- Mobile phone
- Bluetooth devices
- Pager or any other electronic gadget or device
- Instrument / Geometry / Pencil box
- Any kind of paper / stationery
- Eatables / snacks
- Tea / coffee / cold drinks / water (loose or packed)
- Ear phone / Microphone
- Tape recorder
- Any metallic item
Note: Diabetic students are allowed to carry sugar tablets / fruits like apple / banana / orange and transparent water bottle to the exam hall. They are not allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate / candy / sandwich etc.
Important Instructions for DU Entrance Exam 2021
The candidates have to follow the instructions given below on the day of the exam:
- The candidates must report to the exam centre 02 hours before the start of the exam in order to complete the frisking formalities.
- The registration closes 60 minutes before the start of the exam. So, manage the time accordingly.
- The candidates must take their seats immediately after the opening of the exam hall. If the candidates do not report on time, the candidates are likely to miss important instructions announced in the exam hall. The delay will not be the responsibility of NTA.
- The candidates must make sure that the questions paper available on the computer is as per subject indicated in the admit card. If the subject is changed, please contact the concerned invigilator.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the exam centre.
- Without the special permission of the invigilator, the candidates will not leave the exam centre until the full duration of the exam is over.
- All rough work or calculations have to be done in the rough sheet provided at the exam centre. On the completion of the test, these rough sheets need to be returned to the invigilator.
DU Entrance Exam Pattern 2021
Check the exam pattern for DU UG / PG entrance exam given below.
- It is a computer-based test
- The candidates are given 2 hours to complete the test
- There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- There are 100 questions in the test
- The question paper is available in English language only
- 04 marks are awarded for each correct answer
- 01 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer
FAQs on DU Admit Card 2021
Ans. You can download DU Admit Card 2021 from nta.ac.in.
Ans. No, the admit card will not be sent via post. It can be downloaded from the official website only.
Ans. You can download DU Admit Card 2021 by entering the application form number and password.
Ans. DU Admit card specifies the details like exam date, exam timings, reporting time, address of the exam centre etc.
Ans. It is expected that DU Admit Card 2021 will be released in September 2021.
Ans. You can carry both the printouts of the admit card to the exam centre.
Ans. In such a case, please contact NTA’s helpline as soon as possible.
Ans. No, duplicate DU admit cards will not be issued at the exam centre at any case.
Ans. Along with the admit card, please carry a valid id proof, a passport size photograph, PwD certificate (if applicable).
Ans. In such a case, please check the printout of the application form. You can also check the mail sent after the completion of registration.
Ans. The exam day guidelines include reaching the exam centre on time, not carrying any prohibited materials, following the instructions of invigilators, doing calculations in the rough sheet only etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.