DU CIC B.Tech and B.A (Hons) Admission 2018 – The Cluster Innovation Centre (CIC) will be conducting entrance test for admission of candidates in B.Tech and B.A (Hons) courses. The application form for the DU UG Entrance Exam has been started. The candidates interested in pursuing B.Tech or B.A (Hons) from the University of Delhi must check their eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can also check complete details about DU CIC B.Tech and B.A (Hons) exam and admission 2018 from this page.
DU CIC B.Tech and B.A (Hons) 2018
The courses offered under DU CIC entrance exam are:
- B.Tech. in Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations
- BA (Hons) in Humanities and Social Sciences.
The expected date for the exam and admission are as below:
|Start of Online Application||15 May 2018|
|Closing date for Online Examination||07 Jun 2018|
|Date for conduct of Entrance Examination||21 Jun 2018
B.A – 8 to 10 A.M
B.Tech – 4 to 6 P.M
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of July 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||20 Jul 2018|
|Closing date of admission||16 Aug 2018|
The Admission will be done according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance test.
DU CIC Eligibility Criteria 2018
The eligibility criteria of DU CIC will be satisfied by all the candidates. The eligibility requirements are as below:
For B.Tech and B.A (Hons) Admission:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2.
- There is no minimum age bar for admission in DU CIC B.Tech & BA (Hons) 2018.
- B.Tech: An aggregate of 60% marks in four subjects (including Mathematics) in the qualifying examination. It is mandatory that candidates must be studied & passed the Mathematics subject.
- B.A. (Hons): An aggregate of 60% marks in four subjects in the qualifying examination.
DU CIC 2018 Application Form
The application form of DU CIC 2018 has been released on www.du.ac.in. Provision to submit it offline will not be granted. The candidates will be required to fulfill following steps in order to apply:
- Fill details in the application form
- Upload photograph, signature, etc.
- Pay the application fee
DU CIC Examination Pattern
The exam pattern of DU CIC 2018 is as below:
The marking pattern will be as specified by the university. In case, each course have to decide individually, there will be 100 questions and for each correct answer a student shall score + 4 marks and for each negative response there will be -1 mark.
For B.Tech: The written entrance test of two hours duration will be based on mathematics, reasoning and analytical abilities at 10+2 levels.
For BA (Hons): The written entrance test of two hours duration will be Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Communication Skills (English/Hindi), Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability at 10+2 levels. The questions will be asked in English and Hindi language both.
DU CIC Admit Card 2018
The admit card of DU CIC 2018 will be issued online. Candidates will be able to download it from the student’s Registration Account. The admit card will only be released in the name of those candidate, who will submit the application form and fee in prescribed format. On the exam day, candidates must carry the admit card. It should be printed on an A-4 sheet and must be good condition.
DU CIC 2018 Seats Matrix
The current seat matrix for B.Tech & B.A. (Honours) is given below.
|B. Tech. Information Technology and Mathematical
|B.A. (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences||20||6||3||11||40|
DU CIC Previous Year Question Papers
For B. Tech. Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations (IT&M)
- DU CIC B.Tech. Question Paper 2015 with Answer Key
- DU CIC B.Tech. Question Paper 2014 with Answer Key
- DU CIC B.Tech. Question Paper 2013
For BA (Hons) Humanities & Social Science
- DU CIC B.A. Hons. Question Paper 2016
- DU CIC B.A. Hons. Question Paper 2015
- DU CIC B.A. Hons. Question Paper 2014
- DU CIC B.A. Hons. Question Paper 2013
Official Website: www.du.ac.in.
For more details of DU CIC B.Tech & BA (Hons) Admission – Download 2018’s Information Brochure.