DU B.El.Ed Counseling 2019 – The Merit List of the candidates which will be declared as eligible for centralized counselling will be displayed at the official website as per the schedule. The allotment details will be displayed on the admission portal. Only those candidates who have appeared in the Entrance Test and satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria will be considered for admission during the process. The complete detail of DU B.El.Ed Counseling 2019 such as schedule and instructions are given below.
DU B.El.Ed. Counseling 2019
The applicant is required to go to the college allotted and complete all admission related formalities within the stipulated time as per the Schedule. The important dates regarding DU B.El.Ed Counseling 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Date for entrance exam of B.El.Ed course||07 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Final rank-wise result for B.El.Ed course||18-19 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of First Allotment List||21 Jul 2019|
|Online application for admission & fee payment||22 Jul 2019|
|Closing for Online application for admission||23 Jul 2019 at 2 pm|
|Closing of online fee payment||24 Jul 2019 at 12 noon|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||25 Jul 2019|
|Online application for admission & fee payment||26 Jul 2019|
|Closing for Online application for admission||27 Jul 2019 at 2 pm|
|Closing of online fee payment||28 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Third Allotment List||29 Jul 2019|
|Online application for admission & fee payment||30 Jul 2019|
|Closing for Online application for admission||31 Jul 2019 at 2 pm|
|Closing of fee payment||1 Aug 2019|
Documents Required at the time of admisison
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Recent Character Certificate
- SC/ST/PwD/CW (in the name of the Applicant) issued by competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Application) as in central list
- Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs
- Minority certificate for admission in Minority Colleges.
Admission in case of a Tie
In case of a tie, the tie-breaking rule would be followed as given below:
- An applicant who has secured higher percentage of marks (aggregate of best four subjects including one language) in the qualifying examination will be considered first for the allotment/admission.
- An applicant who has secured higher percentage of marks (aggregate of best five subjects including one language) in the qualifying examination will be considered first for the allotment/admission.
- Further, if applicants have secured equal marks in (a) and (b) above, then the applicant having an earlier date of birth (as mentioned in class X certificate) will be considered for allotment/admission.
For reference purpose, candidates can check Cut Offs for All Allotments of DU CIE B.El.Ed Admission 2017.
First Allotment Ranks