DU Cut Off 2022 – Candidates can check DU admission 2022 cut off for different colleges and various courses from this page. Delhi University releases cut off for various rounds online at the official website, du.ac.in. On the basis of the DU cutoff, candidates can then apply for admission online, upload documents for verification and finally pay the admission fee. The cut off for Delhi University UG admission 2022 is prepared considering various factors, one of the important factors for which is based on class 12 marks. Check more details on DU cut off 2022 from the page below.
DU Cut Off 2022
The DU cut off list is prepared based on the DU best of four marks of the candidates in the qualifying examination. It is to be noted that candidates who meet the minimum qualifying cut-off criteria are eligible to apply for admission. Candidates can check all dates, details, marks and more from below.
DU Admissions Cut Off Lists – Round Wise
From the section below, candidates can check the round-wise DU Cut off 2022.
DU Cut Off List 2022 for Arts, Science and Commerce Colleges
The number of DU cut off list depends on the number of remaining seats. DU keeps on announcing cut off until the seats are filled in the affiliated colleges. All the cut off that are released can be checked from the links below.
This year, due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation, the admission process is conducted online. Hence, after the cut-off is released, candidates are not required to be present in person for document verification. They will need to upload the documents online at the DU admission portal like their Class 10th and 12th mark sheets, Class 12th Original Certificate, Character Certificate, Photographs, etc.
DU Admissions Cut Off Lists – College Wise
If you want to check cut-offs for specific colleges for you can refer to the links given below.
- Acharya Narendra Dev College Cut Offs
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya College Cut Offs
- Aryabhatta College Cut Offs
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College Cut Offs
- Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Offs
- Bharati College Cut Offs
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences Cut Offs
- BR Ambedkar College Cut Offs
- College of Vocational studies Cut Offs
- Daulat Ram College Cut Offs
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College Cut Offs
- Delhi College of Arts & Commerce Cut Offs
- Department of Germanic and Romance Studies
- Deshbandhu College
- Dyal Singh College Cut Offs
- Dyal Singh Evening College Cut Offs
- Gargi College Cut Offs
- Hans Raj College Cut Offs
- Hindu College Cut Offs
- Indraprastha College for Women Cut Offs
- Institute of Home Economics Cut Offs
- Janaki Devi Memorial College Cut Offs
- Jesus & Mary College Cut Offs
- Kalindi College Cut Offs
- Kamala Nehru College Cut Offs
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya Cut Offs
- Kirorimal College Cut Offs
- Lady Irwin College Cut Offs
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women Cut Offs
- Lakshmibai College Cut Offs
- Maharaja Agrasen College Cut Offs
- Maitreyi College Cut Offs
- Mata Sundri College for Women Cut Offs
- Miranda House Cut Offs
- Motilal Nehru College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Motilal Nehru College Cut Offs
- Non-Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB) Cut Offs
- PGDAV College (Evening) Cut Offs
- PGDAV College Cut Offs
- Rajdhani College Cut Offs
- Ram Lal Anand College (Day) Cut Offs
- Ramanujan College Cut Offs
- Ramjas College Cut Offs
- Satyawati College (Day) Cut Offs
- Satyawati College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Day) Cut Offs
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women Cut Offs
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies Cut Offs
- Shivaji College Cut Offs
- Shri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Cut Offs
- Shri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College Cut Offs
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) Cut Offs
- Shyam Lal College (Day) Cut Offs
- Shyam Lal College (Evening) Cut Offs
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Cut Offs
- Sri Aurobindo College (Day) Cut Off
- Sri Aurobindo College (Evening) Cut Off
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce Cut Offs
- Sri Venkateswara College Cut Offs
- St. Stephen’s College Cut Offs
- Swami Shraddhanand College Cut Offs
- Vivekananda College Cut Offs
- Zakir Husain College Cut Offs
- Zakir Husain P.G. Evening College Cut Offs
How is the DU First Cut off List 2022 Prepared?
The Delhi university officials consider the best of four (subject) marks to derive the DU cut-off lists. It is prepared by keeping various factors in mind. Some of these are :-
- Number of application recieved.
- Cut off ternd of the past years
- Number of programmes candidates have applied for.
- Number of seats available for programmes offered by the colleges affiliated by DU.
- Best of four subject marks.
Reservation for DU Cutoff List
The candidates are given reservation / relaxation based on the category they belong to in DU merit / cutoff list preparation. The relaxation / reservation given is as follows:
|Children / Widows ofPersonnel of the Armed Forces||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||upto 5%|
What to do After DU First Cutoff List 2022 is Out?
After the first cutoff list for DU admission 2022 is out, the candidates have to fill out the admission form. The admission form is different from the DU registration forms. The admission forms are, particularly for a course and college. To get it, candidates have to login into their candidate login by entering their DU registered e-mail id and password. The steps are given below:
Step 1: Login and generate DU admission form if name appears in the merit list.
Step 2: After filling the online admission form candidates have to upload scanned documents for online verification.
Step 3: If the documents are verified and admission is confirmed, candidates have to login back to the portal and pay the admission fee using the link activated under their login. After the payment of the fee is successful, the admission is confirmed.
Documents needed during DU Verification 2022
- Class X and XII mark sheet.
- Class XII provisional certificate/ original certificate
- Character certificate, issued either by the Principal of the school or Class -1 Gazetted Officer.
- SC / ST / PwD / CW / KM certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificates from school / college
- Migration certificate
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
What to Do If You Wish to Take Admission in Another Course?
Once the candidates have been admitted to a particular subject, then they can change their subject choice only before the last date of admission. However, on a condition that you meet the requisite cut-off criteria and seats are available. You cannot change the subject during the course of study or after completing the first year.
An Overview of DU Admission from Previous Year
The candidates can check below the trends of first cutoff of Delhi University from last year:
Most popular courses last year: BA (Hons) English > BA (Hons) Political Science > BA Programme > BA (Hons) Economics > BA (Hons) History.
Registrations last year: 3,67,895 candidates registered for 56,000 seats
Colleges with highest cutoff last year: Hindu for B.A. Political Science (H) with 99% cutoff and Jesus and Mary College for B.A Psychology (Honours) with 99% cutoff
Delhi University is situated in the capital state of India. It was started in 1922. At present Delhi University had two faculties and 750 students at the time of its foundation and at present, it has 16 faculties and 86 departments distributed across its North and South campuses. It has 77 affiliated colleges and 5 other institutes with an enrollment of over 132,000 regular students and 261,000 non-formal students. The president of India serves as the University Chancellor of DU. It offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.phil, and Ph.D. courses.
FAQs on DU Cut Off 2022
Ans. The Delhi University has released the complete schedule for cut-off list for UG admission. You can check the complete schedule from the page above.
Ans. Candidates who have registered online for UG admission 2022 are eligible to apply for admission in DU.
Ans. The first cut off has released on October 1, 2022. However, many DU college principals have said that the cut off is likely to be higher in comparison to last year. However, the students can check the DU cut-off for various rounds as soon as it is released from here.
Ans. As per the DU B.Com eligibility criteria, the minimum score required in a qualifying exam, a predetermined combination of subjects, and other such factors. However, there is no age limit for admission to DU B.Com courses at the University of Delhi.
Ans. Candidates can check the DU cut off list 2022 from the official website — du.ac.in or from the links given above. However, you can also check it from the DU college website in which you wish to take admission.
Ans. The DU has announced that a total of five cut off lists and one special cut off and a special cut off drive (in case the seats remain vacant) will be released for merit-based admissions.
If you have any questions or queries regarding DU Cut Off 2022 then ask us. Leave a comment below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.