DU DM / MCh Admission 2018 – Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi has issued the notification for admission to Super-Speciality DM/M.Ch course in the colleges affiliated to University of Delhi for the session 2018 will be made on the basis of marks/merit of NEET-SS 2018 to be conducted by NBE (Govt of India). Candidates can read the complete details of DU DM / MCh Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc. on this page.
DU DM / MCh Admission 2018
Admission to Super-Speciality DM/M.Ch course for session 2018 will be made on the basis of marks/merit of NEET-SS 2018 to be conducted by NBE (Govt of India). Eligible candidates will apply in the prescribed application form to the Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007. The application form will be available at official website.
All the candidates seeking admission to the Super -Specialty courses are required to register online on website www.fmsc.ac.in.
As a first time user, candidate shall create the login details:-
- In the “Confirm your Information” webpage, the candidate shall provide the NEET-SS-2017 Roll No. and Date of Birth. Clicking on “View” button will display further details of the candidate.
- If the details are correct, a candidate can click “Confirm” and proceed further.
- On the “New Registration” page, a candidate has to enter a valid Mobile No. and Email ID which would be used for any future communication with the University for admission purpose.
- The candidate shall then create a password(of maximum six characters) for online registration purpose. This password does not need to be same as candidate’s email account password, which is used to access one’s email account.
- The candidate shall provide a valid mobile phone number (10 digit number without any prefix).
- Please verify that all the details given in the form are correct. This information will be used during the entire admission process. No change/modification is allowed. Please be careful in filling up the required information in all aspect.
The applicant shall now log on to using “registered email-id” and created “password” to fill the online registration form. The applicant shall click the “Save” and proceed to check the details filled in the form. The same login information is used every time to log in to the applicant’s account. The direct link to fill the application form is also given below.
Registration Fee: Rs. 2,500/- (non-refundable)
Applicant shall upload the following (wherever necessary):-
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (120×130) (only jpg & size 150 KB)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (200×50) (only jpg & size 100 KB)
- Self-attested copy of High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of MBBS Degree (only PDF & size 200 KB)
- Self-attested copy of detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations: I, II & Final Professional examination of MBBS (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of the compulsory rotating internship certificate (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council/State Medical Council/Medical Council of India (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of MD/MS Degree/DNB Certificate (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of MD/MS /DNB Examination attempt certificate. (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Proof of writing a thesis in case of candidate has passed DNB Course.
- Self-attested copy of Employer’s Certificate, if employed(as given in the BOI) (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Admit Card of NEET-SS-2017(only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Score Card of NEET-SS-2017 (only PDF & size 200 KB).
The candidate must have passed final MBBS examination and must have completed a satisfactorily one-year compulsory rotating internship.
The candidate must have full registration with the Delhi Medical Council/State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
The candidate must have passed the Post-Graduate (MD/ MS) examination, as per details mentioned below (in the light of the Hon’ble High Court order dated 06th July 2012 in the matter of Jayanta Bain Vs. University of Delhi [W.P.(C) 3785/2012], on or before lasr date of the University of Delhi or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by the University of Delhi and Medical Council of India:
|DM Courses||Qualifying Examination|
|MD Medicine/MD Paediatrics/ DNB*
Medicine/ DNB* Paediatrics
|Neonatology||MD Paediatric/DNB* Paediatrics|
|M.Ch Courses||Qualifying Examination|
|Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery,
Surgical Gastroenterology Paediatrics
Surgery & Neuro-Surgery
|MS Surgery/DNB* Surgery|
|* Note: The candidate holding Diplomate of National Board of Examination will be eligible for admission to Super-Specialty Courses, provided they have done thesis work. Evidence of thesis shall be produced by the candidate.|
The candidate should be medically fit to pursue the allocated course on medical examination.
- Seat/Institution may be added/deleted depending upon the status of approval from University of Delhi/ Medical Council of India/ Central Govt. This seat matrix is based on the information made available by the respective college/institution.
- GIPMER- G.B Pant Institute of Post- Graduate Medical Education and Research.
Instruction to Candidates
- The candidates, before filling in the form, should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for admission to the course. The candidates are required to go through the Bulletin of Information carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements.
- This Bulletin contains only brief extract of the ordinances, rules, and regulations of the University. The candidates should, therefore, acquaint themselves with the relevant ordinances, rules and regulations of the University regarding eligibility requirements, payment of a fee, attendance, examination and other matters pertaining to their respective courses.
- The candidate should seek the information with regard to the payment of salary, hostel and other facilities from the concerned College/ Hospital/ Institution
- The various terms & conditions mentioned in the Bulletin of Information (BOI) are subject to a change made in the ordinances, rules, and regulations by the University from time to time as per the decision of the Academic Council/ Executive Council and also binding regulations/ directions of the Medical Council of India. The University reserves the right to amend the ordinances, rules and regulations, at its discretion as and when considered necessary. In the event of any provision in the BOI being found to be at variance with any binding regulations/ directions of the Medical Council of India then the higher norms will prevail.
- The medium of teaching and examination for all the courses shall be in English.
- Those candidates, who are not eligible, apply at their own risk and will not be entitled to admission if ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage their candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice.
- The candidate should comply with all the BOI-2018 instructions while filling the online registration form.
- The candidate who is already pursuing any Course must resign/relinquish the seat before completing the admission process but not later than 03 working days from the date of allotment of seat in the 01st /2ndcounseling conducted by MCC.
- The candidates, who were admitted in a Super-Speciality (DM/ M.Ch) courses during the year 2014, 2015 and/or 2016 and left the course in between, shall not be eligible for admission during the year 2017.
- Objection to the candidature of any candidate should be filed with the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Post- Graduate Admission Committee (PGAC) shall be final, however, an appeal may lie to the Vice-Chancellor, the University of Delhi against such decision.
- After the declaration of NEET-SS-2018, a candidate who is in service and is likely to get admission shall submit the NOC/Sanction of Study Leave/Reliving letter from employer to join the course college concerned by the stipulated date.
- The selected candidates will be required to undergo medical examination by a duly constituted medical board at the assigned institution, at their own cost, on the specified date. A candidate shall not be allowed to join the course, if he/she is found medically unfit for the course.
Official Website: www.fmsc.ac.in.
For more details about DU DM / MCh Admission download 2017’s – Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of DU DM / MCh Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Delhi University releases DU DM / MCh Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.