DU DM / MCh Admission 2021 – Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi has issued the notification for admission to Super-Speciality DM/M.Ch course in the colleges affiliated to University of Delhi for the session 2020 will be made on the basis of marks/merit of NEET-SS 2020 to be conducted by NBE (Govt of India). Candidates can read the complete details of DU DM / MCh Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc. on this page.
DU DM / MCh Admission 2020
Dates for reporting to the allotted college/institute in online Counseling for Super-Specialty seats as per Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Govt. of India schedule is given below the table.
|Activity||Round 1||Round 2|
|Registration/Payment||04 – 08 Dec 2020||18 – 21 Dec 2020|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||05 – 09 Dec 2020||19 – 21 Dec 2020|
|10 Dec 2020||22 Dec 2020|
|Result||11 Dec 2020||23 Dec 2020|
|Reporting||12 – 17 Dec 2020||24 – 31 Dec 2020|
Download Schedule: Click here to download the Counselling schedule for DU DM / MCh Admission 2021
DU DM / MCh Admission 2020 Application Form
All the candidates seeking admission to the Super -Specialty courses are required to register online on website http://www.fmsc.ac.in.
As a first time user, candidate shall create the login details:-
- In the “Confirm your Information” webpage, the candidate shall provide the NEET-SS-2020 Roll No. and Date of Birth. Clicking on “View” button will display further details of the candidate.
- If the details are correct, a candidate can click “Confirm” and proceed further.
- On the “New Registration” page, a candidate has to enter a valid Mobile No. and Email ID which would be used for any future communication with the University for admission purpose.
- The candidate shall then create a password(of maximum six characters) for online registration purpose. This password does not need to be same as candidate’s email account password, which is used to access one’s email account.
- The candidate shall provide a valid mobile phone number (10 digit number without any prefix).
- Please verify that all the details given in the form are correct. This information will be used during the entire admission process. No change/modification is allowed. Please be careful in filling up the required information in all aspect.
The applicant shall now log on to using “registered email-id” and created “password” to fill the online registration form. The applicant shall click the “Save” and proceed to check the details filled in the form. The same login information is used every time to log in to the applicant’s account. The direct link to fill the application form is also given below.
Registration Fee: Rs. 5000/- (non-refundable)
Applicant shall upload the following (wherever necessary):-
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (120×130) (only jpg & size 150 KB)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (200×50) (only jpg & size 100 KB)
- Self-attested copy of High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of MBBS Degree (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations: I, II &
- Final Professional examination of MBBS (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of the compulsory rotating internship certificate (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council/State
- Medical Council/Medical Council of India (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of MD/MS Degree/DNB Certificate (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of MD/MS /DNB Examination attempt certificate. (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Proof of writing a thesis in case the candidate has passed the DNB Course.
- Self-attested copy of Employer’s Certificate, if employed (as given in the BOI) (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Admit Card of NEET-SS-2019(only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Score Card of NEET-SS-2019(only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Allotment letter issued by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Ministry of health & Family Welfare, Government of India
Application Form process is over now.
DU DM / MCh Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have passed final MBBS examination and must have completed a satisfactorily one-year compulsory rotating internship.
The candidate must have full registration with the Delhi Medical Council/State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
The candidate must have passed the Post-Graduate (MD/ MS) examination, as per details mentioned below (in the light of the Hon’ble High Court order dated 06th July 2012 in the matter of Jayanta Bain Vs. University of Delhi [W.P.(C) 3785/2012], on or before 31.08.2020 of the University of Delhi or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by the University of Delhi and Medical Council of India:
|DM Courses||Qualifying Examination|
|MD Medicine/MD Paediatrics/ DNB*|
Medicine/ DNB* Paediatrics
|Neonatology||MD Paediatric/DNB* Paediatrics|
|M.Ch Courses||Qualifying Examination|
|Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery,|
Surgical Gastroenterology Paediatrics
Surgery & Neuro-Surgery
|MS Surgery/DNB* Surgery|
|* Note: The candidate holding Diplomate of National Board of Examination will be eligible for admission to Super-Specialty Courses, provided they have done thesis work. Evidence of thesis shall be produced by the candidate.|
The candidate should be medically fit to pursue the allocated course on medical examination.
- Seat/Institution may be added/deleted depending upon the status of approval from University of Delhi/ Medical Council of India/ Central Govt. This seat matrix is based on the information made available by the respective college/institution.
- GIPMER- G.B Pant Institute of Post- Graduate Medical Education and Research.
DU DM / MCh Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the Fee as mentioned below:
|Particulars||Fees Amounts (Annual)|
|Tuition fee||Rs. 23,000.00|
|Library fee||Rs. 500.00|
|Athletic fee||Rs 10.00|
|Cultural Council fee||Rs 05.00|
|N.S.S. fee||Rs 25.00|
|University Development Fund||Rs 600.00|
|Faculty Management Fee||Rs 1,465.00|
Official Website: fmsc.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.