Delhi University (DU) will be offering admission to the candidates who are willing to seek admission in DU DSE M.Com Admission 2019. It will be 2 Year full-time course. There will be various colleges under DU which will be offering admission to the candidates. Candidates will be able to apply for the course by visiting the official website, du.ac.in. The direct link to apply for the same will also be provided on this page as soon as the application forms are available. Selection on the candidates will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test and also through merit. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions as per the norms of the conducting body. To know all the details regarding DU DSE M.Com Admission 2019 eligibility criteria, seat intake, reservations, exam pattern Refer this page.
DU DSE M.Com Admission 2019
This exam is conducted annually for the aspirants willing to take admission in DU DSE M.Com 2019. Candidates must note that application form will be available in online mode only. In case a candidate fills the application form without fulfilling the eligibility criteria then his/her application form will be rejected/canceled.
DU DSE M.Com 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria as per the norms of conducting body. Applicants must check the eligibility conditions for both direct admissions through merit and through entrance test before filling up the form.
DU M.Com Eligibility Criteria for Direct Admission
Candidates applying under is category must fulfill the eligibility as per the rules and regulations of the authoritative body. Based on the direct admission, separate merit lists will be released for general and reserved categories.
- Candidates must have passed B.Com (Hons) / B.Com (Pass) / B.Com (Degree) from Delhi University or any other recognized University.
- In B.Com (Hons): General Candidates must have obtained at least 65% marks. Camdodyare belonging to OBC, CW, and PwD are required to obtain 58.5% and 60% marks respectively.
- In B.Com (Pass) / B.Com (Degree): Applicants of general category must score at least 70% marks. The OBC and CW, Pwd candidates will have to secure 63% and 65% respectively.
- For SC &ST category candidates they should obtain minimum passing marks.
DU DSE M.Com Eligibility Criteria Entrance Based
- Aspirants must have passed B.Com (Hons) / B.A (Hons) in Economics / B.Com (Pass) / B.Com (Degree) / B.B.S. / B.B.A. / B.B.A. / B.I.F.A. / B.B.E. from Delhi University or any other equivalent university.
- In B.Com (Hons) / B.A (Hons) Economics: Candidates of the general category must secure 50% marks. Candidates belonging to OBC, CW, PwD, SC, and ST should obtain 45% marks.
- In B.Com (Pass) / B.Com (Degree): Applicants of general category must obtain 55% marks.
Candidates belonging to reserved categories must present their relevant documents along with the application form as per the rules of the University of Delhi.
DU DSE M.Com 2019 Online Registration
The University of Delhi will invite the applications for DU DSE M.Com online registration irrespective of their category soon. Candidates must note that there will be no option of filling the form in offline mode. Candidates will only fill the application online by visiting the official website. Candidates will have to enter their personal details, communication details in the registration form. Applicants must ensure that they fill the registration form till the last date. If a candidate submits the form after the due date then his/her registration form will be rejected.
DU DSE M.Com 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates willing to take the admission in DU DSE M.Com entrance test shall check the exam pattern first to have a rough idea about the exam pattern. So that candidates can start their preparation accordingly.
The Duration of the Exam: 3 Hours
Maximum marks: 400 Marks
Type of Questions: The entrance test will contain multiple choice based question (MCQs)
Number of Questions: There will be a total 100 objective type question (25 question in each section)
Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 4 marks. For every wrong answer, 01 marks will be deducted from the total score.
Subjects: The questions will be asked from the following subjects Economics, Accounting, Business Statistics and Mathematics, and Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law, and Income Tax Law
Syllabus: Candidates can check the syllabus as per laid by the conducting body. The Entrance test will comprise of four sections with 25 questions from each section.
- Economics (including Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, and Problems of Indian Economy)
- Accounting (including Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, and Management Accounting)
- Business Statistics and Mathematics
- Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law, and Income Tax Law
Note: The above-mentioned syllabus is drawn from the current B.Com (Hons.) course of University of Delhi
DU DSE M.Com 2019 Admit Card
The Admit card/Hall Ticket shall be made available to only those candidates who will successfully fill the registration form before or till the last date. Candidates must note that admit card will be available in online mode only by visiting the university website. Admit card contains important details related to the exam so candidates must keep the admit card with utmost safety till the time admission process gets over. Candidates should note that admit cards will not be sent to them via post.
DU DSE M.Com Seat Intake
Candidates can check the break-up of the seat category wise from the table given below. In case of any changes after the release of 2019 notification, details will be updated here.
|Category||Seats (Entrance Test)||Seats (Merit)||Total Seats|
DU DSE M.Com 2019 Result
The result will be released on the University Website. It will be released in the PDF format. Candidates seeking admission will be able to check their respective result by downloading the PDF. After downloading the result press Ctrl + F button and enter the roll no. It will be highlighted and candidates can check total marks obtained in the test. The result will contain the details of the qualified candidates. Candidates will also get to know whether they are eligible for the further counseling process or not.
DU DSE M.Com 2019 Counselling
The Counseling of DU DSE M.Com Counseling 2019 will be held in Department of Commerce in Delhi School of Economics, Universiy of Delhi. Eligible candidates will get detailed information regarding the counseling from the official website. Candidates must read the instructions written below regarding counseling. It is advised that candidates should be present at the allotted day of counseling otherwise their seat will be offered to the next eligible candidate in line.
Candidates belonging to Category A (direct admission) will be called according to their rank in merit and marks secured in graduation. Category B candidates (entrance exam )will be called According to their rank. Candidates will not be allowed to shift from category A to B in any case.
If in case, category A seats remain vacant, then they can be converted into category B.
The candidates will have to carry all their original documents as well as eligibility category certificates. The decision of the admission committee will be final for the selection in M.Com course
DU DSE M.Com Admission Process
The admission procedure will be as per the rules of the University of Delhi. The norms as per laid by the conducting body will be followed for the allocation and reallocation of seats. During the admission process, candidates must be present with the relevant documents. If in case there will be a tie for admission in Direct and Entrance test category, rules as per the authoritative body will be followed.
Documents to be submitted during admission
Candidates must bring the following documents listed below along with the application form at the time of admission.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Class 10th original certificate
- Class 12th original certificate
- Provisional certificate and mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Character certificate (of the last 6 months)
- Category certificate (If Applicable)
- Migration certificate (applicable for the candidates who have qualified the examination outside Delhi)
- Two recent passport size photograph (self-attested)
- Candidates must note that no request for alteration of the allotted day of counseling will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to PwD category will be required to present their certificate. The candidates will be offered the admission on the subject of the verification of medical certificate.
Note: Candidates will have to submit the original documents at the time of admission which will be retained by the college.
DU DSE M.Com Fees
The students who will be eligible to take admission are expected to pay Rs. 4001 Fees. Candidates who will be admitted to other colleges other than the Department of Commerce will have to pay the fees according to the respective colleges. All the students will have to deposit the draft which will be used for publications, convention, and holding special seminars during the year.
Official website: www.du.ac.in
Insofar, official details of DU DSE M.Com Admission 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Delhi University releases DU DSE M.Com Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.