Delhi University ECA / Sports Admission: All you need to know about Delhi University ECA Admissions 2017 has been detailed here. It is mandatory for all the Colleges to provide sports facilities and encourage all students to participate in sports and extracurricular activities by introducing inter-class competitions and mass sports.
Latest: – Schedule of Sports Trials for PG Admission has been announced – Check Here
The existing provision of not more than 5% Sports / ECA quota (subject- wise) be continued. The Colleges should be free to decide the actual number of seats to be filled on sports basis (not more than 5%) keeping in view the facilities available, requirement of the College and other relevant factors.
All applicants need to report to Gargi College on 17th June 2017 according to the following schedule:
- Batch 1: Reporting Time: 9 AM : All candidates with first names starting with the letters from A to M
- Batch 2: Reporting Time: 1 PM : All candidates with first names starting with the letters from N to Z
Sculpture: All candidates need to report at 9 a.m.
- Candidates who have applied for trials in both Sketching /Painting and Sculpture should report for the trial for Sculpture at 9 a.m. and the trial for Sketching /Painting at 1 p.m.
- Trials will be conducted only for those candidates whose application fees payment has been received by the bank.
- The date-wise list of candidates for trials in all other categories will be uploaded on 15 June 2017
Result / Selected Candidates for Final Round
Delhi University has released Result & List of Selected Candidates for final round for various courses on the official website. Candidates can check their Result and List of selected candidates from the link provided below.
- Ramjas College
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay College
Ramjas College – Revised
- Creative Writing (English)
- Creative Writing (Hindi)
- Debate English List for Final Round Trials
- Debate HIndi List for Final Round Trials
- ECA 2017-18 Evaluation Sheet Divinity Music
- ECA 2017-18 Evaluation Sheet Quiz 23.06.2017
- ECA 2017-18 Evaluation Sheet Still Photography12
- Final result of Western Vocal
- Final result Western Instrumental
- Final result of Indian Vocal
- Fine Arts Sculpture
- Indian Instrumental
- ECA Music Instrumental
- List of Selected Candidates Animation
- List of Selected Candidates Film Making
- Sketching & Painting
- Final result for Classical Dance
- Final result of Choreography
- Final result of Folk Dance
- ECA Theatre Preliminary Round Results
Schedule of Sports Admission 2017
The following is the schedule for admission on the basis of Sports in Undergraduate Programmes for the Academic Session 2017-18. Merit list will be prepared only of those applicants who have registered online on DU UG portal for concerned College/s and have reported in person for every counselling and verification of original certificate/s at concerned College/s during the specified date and time mentioned below:
After approval of Sports Admission by the concerned College, the applicant has to log on to the Undergraduate Admission portal to make online admission fee payment. This may be done till 12:00 noon of the next day of the given Sports Admission List deadline
Schedule of Sports Trials for Admission on the basis of Sports in Undergraduate Programme 2017
Revised Schedule of ECA Trials for various activities in colleges for undergraduate courses 2017
Click Here to check Alphabetical distribution of time slots for preliminary round for candidates applied under ECA category.
Sports Marks in UG programme: – The marks of the applicants who have applied on the basis of Sports in UG programme will be displayed shortly on your dashboard. Please keep checking the UG portal for the same regularly.
For any grievance related to Sports under the Admission helpline Menu, click on Grievance and use “Sports Quota” from the dropdown Menu under select grievance category and submit your grievance.
UG Admission procedure in a nut-shell
The admissions to various colleges of the University of Delhi are based on merit/entrance criteria.
- Applicants seeking admission to UG merit based programmes/courses must register on a centralized admission Web Portal, for which the details are given in this Bulletin.
- Applicants seeking admission to UG entrance test based programme/courses need to apply on a separate portal for which the registration will start soon and date will be announced on the University of Delhi website http://www.du.ac.in/du/.
UG Merit Based Admission procedure
- Online Registration: The applicants seeking admission to UG merit based programme must register through online registration.
- Cut-offs: The applicants must check the centralized Admission Web Portal (https://ug.du.ac.in/app/) and respective college website for cut-offs for different programmes.
- Selection of Colleges/Programmes: The applicants who meet the requisite cut-off should login to the UG admission portal into their registration account and select college/programme where the applicant wishes to take admission and meets the desired cutoff criterion.
- Verification of documents at Colleges: The applicant shall take the print out of the admission form and together with the list of documents/certificates, and proceed to the respective college for verification of mark-sheet/certificates, calculation of cut-off percentage depending on the programme/course. The schedule for verification of documents in the colleges.
- Approval of admission: The college will retain the certificates of approved applicant in order to avoid multiple admissions. The certificates will remain with the colleges during the admission process. After this, the college will approve the admission on the UG admission portal. However, the colleges shall promptly return the documents in case student withdraws/cancels the admission or student wishes to appear in counselling of any other university/ institute.
- Online payment of Admission fee: The applicant will then be required to log-on to the UG admission portal to make the online Admission Fee payment through the available online payment options. The approved applicant is permitted to make online admission fee payment till 12 noon of the next day of the given admission list deadline
For more details of DU ECA and Sports Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.