Delhi University PG Dental (MDS) admissions for the academic session 2018 will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2018. The University of Delhi, Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMSC) shall not conduct DU PGMET. Instead, the marks/merit of NEET 2018 shall be utilized for admission to Dental courses under 50% DU Quota & 50% All India Quota for the Session 2018.
DU PG DentalAdmission 2018 – Instead of holding entrance exam, Delhi University will give admission on basis of NEET MDS 2018. The National Board of Examinations conducts National Eligibility cum Entrance Test on January 07, 2018. Delhi University Graduates and Interns who are likely to complete Internship Training on or before 31 March 2018 from the University of Delhi must apply and appear in the NEET MDS 2018.
Important dates for NEET MDS 2018 Admission
|Release of notification saying that admission is through NEET MDS 2018||31 Oct 2017|
|Date of NEET MDS 2018 exam||07 Jan 2018|
|Declaration of NEET MDS Result||25 Jan 2018|
Delhi University PG Dental Admission 2018
Eligible candidates will apply in the prescribed application form to the Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007. This form will be available as per the schedule is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||Mar 2018|
|1st Round Counselling||Mar 2018|
|2nd Round Counselling||Apr 2018|
All the candidates seeking admission to the MDS will be required to register online on website www.fmsc.ac.in. Candidates are requested to fill the application form as per scheduled date. The direct link to fill the application form will be available here.
50% All India Quota Seats: All the otherwise eligible candidates who have been allotted admission to MDS course in an institute affiliated to the University of Delhi under 50% All India Quota for the Session-2018 will be required to register online.
Registration Fees (non-refundable)
|SC/ST and Person with Disabilities (PWD)||Rs. 1000/- per course|
|For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC etc)||Rs. 1,500/- per course|
As a first time user, candidate shall create the login details
- In the “Confirm your Information” webpage, the candidate shall provide the NEET-MDS 2018 Roll No. and Date of Birth. Clicking on “View” button will display further details of the candidate.
- If the details are correct, the candidate can click “Confirm” and proceed further.
- On the “New Registration” page, the candidate has to enter a valid Mobile No. and Email ID which would be used for any future communication with the University for admission purpose.
- The candidate shall then create a password (of maximum six characters) for online registration purpose. This password does not need to be same as candidate’s email account password, which is used to access one’s email account.
- The candidate shall provide a valid mobile phone number (10 digit number without any prefix).
- Please verify that all the details given in the form are correct. This information will be used during the entire admission process. No change/modification is allowed. Please be careful in filling up the required information in all aspect.
The applicant shall now log on to using “registered email-id” and created “password” to fill the online registration form.
The applicant shall click the “Save” and proceed to check the details filled in the form.
The same login information is used every time to log in to the applicant’s account.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (120×130) (only jpg & size 150 KB)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (200×50) (only jpg & size 100 KB)
- Self-attested copy of High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of the certificate in support of educational qualifications: BDS Degree/Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree-as per the requirement of the course (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations: I, II & Final Professional examination of BDS and year-wise detailed marks certificates of Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree, as required course-wise (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of BDS Examination attempt certificate (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of the compulsory rotating internship certificate (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of registration Certificate from Delhi Dental Council of India (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC certificate (as per Clause 5.1), if applicable (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Person with Disability certificate, if applicable (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Employer’s Certificate/NOC, if employed (as given in the application form) (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Admit Card of NEET-MDS-2018 (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Scorecard of NEET-MDS-2018 (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- The candidate must have passed final BDS examination (for MDS Course) from the University of Delhi and must have completed a satisfactorily one-year compulsory rotating internship as on 31.03.2018 and must submit their internship completion certificate before or at the time of appearing for the counselling.
- A candidate in order to become eligible for admission must obtain a minimum of 50 % marks in NEET-MDS-2018. Provided that, candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe & Other Backward Classes and Candidates with Disability belonging to SC/ST/OBC category shall be required to obtain a minimum of 40 % marks in NEET-MDS-2018 and the candidates with Disability (General Category) are required to obtain the minimum of 45% marks in NEET-MDS-2018.
- The candidates should be medically fit to pursue the allocated course on medical examination.
Seat Intake & Reservation for 50% DU Quota Seats
Fifteen percent (15%) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to SC, Seven & half percent (7½%) seats are reserved for ST candidates and Twenty Seven percent (27%) seats are reserved for OBC candidates and it will be implemented as per 200 point Roster. The manner in which the Roster would be implemented is as per methodology adopted by the PG admission Committee and approved by the University dated 25.04.2009.
Official website: www.fmsc.ac.in.
For more detail about Admission download 2017’s brochure:
- Download Information Brochure for 50% DU Quota Seats
- Download Information Brochure for 50% All India Quota Seats
Insofar, official details of Delhi University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Delhi University releases Delhi University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.