|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Delhi University PG Medical (MD / MS / Diploma) admissions for the academic session 2017 will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2017. The University of Delhi, Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMSC) shall not conduct DU PGMET. Instead the marks / merit of NEET 2017 shall be utilized for admission to Degree / Diploma courses under 50% DU Quota & 50% All India Quota for the Session 2017.
DU PG Medical Admission 2017 – Instead of holding entrance exam, Delhi University will give admission on basis of NEET PG 2017. The National Board of Examinations is conducting National Eligibility cum Entrance Test from 5-13 Dec 2016. Delhi University Graduates and Interns who are likely to complete Internship Training on or before 31 March 2017 from the university of Delhi must apply and appear in the NEET PG 2017. Admission to Medical PG 2017 – Implementation of NEET PG 2017
Important dates for NEET PG 2017 Admission
|Release of notification saying that admission is through NEET PG 2017||October 3, 2016|
|Date of NEET PG 2017 exam||December 5, 2016, to December 13, 2016|
|Declaration of NEET PG Result||January 15, 2017|
Delhi University PG Medical Admission 2017
Eligible candidate must also apply in prescribed application form to the Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007. This form shall be available as per the schedule given below.
|Event for 50% DU Quota Seats||Date|
|Availability of Application Form||01 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||30 Mar 2017|
50 % All India Quota Seats – Dates for online registration and reporting to the allotted colleges/institutions in online counselling for 50% AIQ seats as per Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Govt. of India schedule are as follows:-
|1st Round||24.03.2017 (Friday) to 03.04.2017 (Monday)|
|2nd Round||27.04.2017 (Thursday) to 09.05.2017 (Tuesday)|
Instruction for the candidates admitted in Post-graduate (Degree/Diploma) courses under 50% All India Quota – Click here.
- Admission List – Mop up round PG counselling | Check Notification
- Notification regarding 2nd Round PG Counselling 2017
All the candidates seeking admission to the Post-graduate (Degree/Diploma) are required to register online on website www.fmsc.ac.in. Candidates are requested to fill the application form as per schedule date. The direct link to fill the application form is also available below.
- Apply Online for 50% DU Quota Seats
50% All India Quota Seats: All the otherwise eligible candidates who have been allotted admission to MD, MS, Diploma in an institute affiliated to University of Delhi under 50% All India Quota for the Session-2017 are required to register online.
- Online Application for 50% All India Quota Seats
Registration Fees (non-refundable)
|SC/ST and Person with Disabilities (PwD)||Rs. 1000/- per course|
|For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC etc)||Rs. 1,500/- per course|
As a first time user, candidate shall create the login details
- In the “Confirm your Information” webpage, candidate shall provide the NEET-PG Roll No. and Date of Birth. Clicking on “View” button will display further details of the candidate.
- If the details are correct, candidate can click “Confirm” and proceed further.
- On the “New Registration” page, candidate has to enter a valid Mobile No. and Email ID which would be used for any future communication with the University for admission purpose.
- Candidate shall then create a password (of maximum six characters) for online registration purpose. This password does not need to be same as candidate’s email account password, which is used to access one’s email account.
- Candidate shall provide a valid mobile phone number (10 digit number without any prefix).
- Please verify that all the details given in the form are correct. This information will be used during the entire admission process. No change/modification is allowed. Please be careful in filling up the required information in all aspect.
Applicant shall now log on to using “registered email-id” and created “password” to fill the online registration form.
Applicant shall click the “Save” and proceed to check the details filled in the form.
The same login information is used every time to login to the applicant’s account.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (120×130) (only jpg & size 150 KB)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (200×50) (only jpg & size 100 KB)
- Self attested copy of High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self attested copy of certificate in support of educational qualifications: MBBS Degree.
- Degree/Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree-as per requirement of the course (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self attested copy of detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations: I, II & Final Professional examination of MBBS and year-wise detailed marks certificates of Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree, as required course-wise (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self attested copy of MBBS Examination attempt certificate (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self attested copy of the compulsory rotating internship certificate (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self attested copy of registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council/State Medical Council/Medical Council of India (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC certificate (as per Clause 5.1), if applicable (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self attested copy of Person with Disability certificate, if applicable (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self attested copy of Employer’s Certificate/NOC, if employed (as given in the application form) (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self attested copy of Admit Card of NEET-PG 2017 (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self attested copy of Score card of NEET-PG 2017 (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- The candidate must have passed final M.B.B.S. examination (for MD/MS/Diploma Course) from the University of Delhi and must have completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship as on 31.03.2017 and must submit their internship completion certificate before or at the time of appearing for the counselling
- A candidate in order to become eligible for admission must obtain a minimum of 50 % marks in NEET-PG 2017.
- Provided that, candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe & Other Backward Classes and Candidates with Disability belonging to SC/ST/OBC category shall be required to obtain a minimum of 40 % marks in NEET-PG and Candidates with Disability (General Category) are required to obtain minimum of 45% marks in NEET-PG 2017.
- The candidates should be medically fit to pursue the allocated course on medical examination
Seat Matrix & Reservation for 50% DU Quota Seats
Candidates can check the Seat Matrix to admission in Delhi University PG Medical (MD / MS / Diploma) progamme from the link given below.
- Reserved for candidates belonging to SC : 15% seats
- For ST candidates : 7½ % seats
- For OBC candidates : 27% seats
Note: The manner in which the Roster would be implemented is as per methodology adopted by the PG admission Committee and approved by the University dated 25 Apr 2009.
For more details of Delhi University PG Medical Admission 2017
- Download Information Brochure for 50% DU Quota Seats
- Download Information Brochure for 50% All India Quota Seats