|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The DU JAT 2017 Admit Card is available for download on the official website. It is only be released for those candidates who will submit the application form. The candidates will have to download DU JAT admit card and carry it as a hard copy on the exam day. Without the admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. Read the article below to know more about DU JAT 2017 Admit Card and related details.
DU JAT Admit Card 2017
The admit card will not be dispatched offline. Candidates will only be able to download it. On the admit card, the personal details of the candidates will be mentioned. Due to which it will state the identity of the candidates. The information about the allocated exam center, exam time, conduct in exam, reporting time, etc will also be mentioned on it.
The Admit Card for the entrance examination shall be available in the online application account three days after the last of application.
- Click here to download the admit card as per availability!
- Applicant shall take the print-out of the Admit Card. The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- Admit Card shall carry the information related with Centre, Reporting time etc.
The applicant shall carry the following documents to the Examination Centre
- Printed copy of the Admit Card
- Identity card bearing candidate’s photograph, for verification. This can be any one of the following documents: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport or College Identity Card, a copy of which has been uploaded with the application form.
How to Download DU JAT 2017 Admit Card
The candidates may follow the steps below to download DU JAT 2017 admit card:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page.
- Enter required details, link application number and date of birth.
- Submit the details.
- Check and download the admit card.
Candidates must thoroughly check the details mentioned on the admit card. If any of the details is incorrect, the conducting body must be informed about it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it possible to get the Admit Card through postal mode?
A: NO, the Admit Cards will only be generated online and will be available on your registration account.
Q: When will I be able to download the Admit Card? Is it immediately after filling the registration form?
A: The link will be provided 3 days after the last date of application.
Q: Shall I sign on the Candidate’s Signature area of the Admit Card before appearing for the Entrance Examination?
A: NO, the candidate is required to sign on the Admit Card in front of the invigilator during the Entrance Examination in order to verify the Candidate‟s signature.