Delhi University (DU) conducts Joint Admission Test (JAT) for intake of candidates in Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Investment Analysis (BBA), and B.A. Hons Business Economics (BBE) courses. DU JAT is held by Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities.
DU JAT Exam
The courses offered under DU JAT entrance exam are:
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
The expected date for the examare as below:
|DU JAT Exam||Dates|
|DU JAT 2018||July 2018|
|DU JAT 2019||July 2019|
DU JAT Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must qualified Senior Secondary School Exam.
- There is no minimum age bar.
- Aggregate of 60% marks in the qualifying examination based on a simple average of the percentage scored in four subjects: one language English, Mathematics and any two other subjects included in List provided below.
- One language English, Mathematics and two other subjects included in List A.
List A (Academic/Elective Subjects)
DU JAT Exam Pattern
The entrance exam will be of two hours duration based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) (four choices each) designed to evaluate the aptitude of the applicants. The following areas are included in the entrance test:
- Quantitative Ability
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General English
- Business and General Awareness
There will 100 questions. Each correct answer will get a score of plus 4 marks, each wrong answer will get a score of minus 1 mark and question not answered will get a score of zero marks.
DU JAT Selection Process
Selection will be based on the rank computed from the combined weighted average of percentage scored in the All India Joint Entrance Test and the percentage scored in the qualifying examination where the weights are:
- Entrance Test: 65%
- Qualifying Examination: 35%
The percentage scored in the qualifying examination used for preparing the rank is calculated as the simple average of the percentage scored in the qualifying examination in four subjects: English, Mathematics and any two other subjects included in LIST A given above.
Seats Under DU JAT
B.A. (Honours) Business Economics (B.A.(H).B.E)
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
Bachelor Of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) BBA FIA.
Official Website: www.du.ac.in.