Delhi University Journalism Entrance Exam Result 2019 will be uploaded by the Delhi University at its admission portal. The result for DU Journalism Entrance Exam will be released in pdf format. The Delhi University Journalism Entrance Exam Result 2019 will be released as rank list. The rank list will consist of the name of the candidates who have qualified the entrance exam.
The candidates will be shortlisted for admission to DU Journalism 2019 based on their performance in the entrance test. The selected candidates need to produce the relevant documents for verification purpose. Candidates can check more details about the Delhi University Journalism Entrance Exam Result 2019 from the article below.
Delhi University Journalism Result 2019
The expected date for declaration of Delhi University Journalism Entrance Exam Result 2019 is provided in the table below:
|Declaration of Result||to be announced!|
|First Admission list will be uploaded by||04th week of Sep 2019|
|Document verification and approval of
Admission will commence from
|04th week of Sep 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||Last week of Sep 2019|
Result: Link to download the result will be available on the official website i.e. www.du.ac.in
How to Check the Result?
The candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to check the result.
- The result is available in pdf format.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your name or roll number.
- If your name or roll number will be on the list it will be highlighted.
Details mentioned in the Rank List
The following details will be on the DU Journalism Rank List 2019:
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Maximum Marks
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Rank secured
Delhi University Journalism Admission 2019
The candidates who will be shortlisted for the DU Journalism Admission 2019 will be required to report at the admission venue as per the schedule. At the venue, candidates need to bring along with the relevant documents in proof of date of birth, educational background, category etc. Only after the verification of the document is done, candidates will be granted admission to the academic session 2019 of DU Journalism.
Documents required at the time of Admission
Selected candidates need to bring the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Recent Character Certificate
- Category Certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs
- Candidates need to pay the Cushion Mone at the beginning of the first semester to confirm their admission. It will be reimbursed after the completion of the course.
- Foreign students shall need to pay an additional Rs.6700.00 to the Course Fee.
|1st semester||Rs. 39500|
|2nd semester||Rs. 28000|
|Caution Deposit||Rs. 10000|
The details of the seat available for DU Journalism are yet to be announced. However, candidates can refer to last year’s information for English/ Hindi Five Year Integrated Program in Journalism.
Insofar, official details of Delhi University Journalism Entrance Exam Result 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Delhi University or Delhi School of Journalism releases Delhi University Journalism Entrance Exam 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.