DU Journalism 2020 Admit Card – National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the admit card for the entrance test of Five Year Integrated Journalism course (FYPIJ) on the official website du.ac.in. Applicants are able to download the admit card with the help of Form number and Date of Birth. Candidates have to carry the admit card to the exam hall along with an ID proof. Admit card carries the important details like roll no of the candidate, exam date & time and the address of the exam centre. For more information about DU Journalism Admit card 2020 from this article.
DU Journalism 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must check the details in the downloaded admit card. In case any candidate has incorrect detail mentioned in the admit card, he/she must contact the University immediately. Check important dates related to DU Journalism 2020 Admit Card from the table below:
|DU Journalism Admit Card 2020||Important dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card|
Admit Card: Candidates can download DU Journalism 2020 Admit Card as per schedule from the official website du.ac.in
How to Download DU Journalism 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow these instructions, listed below to download their DU Journalism 2020 admit cards.
Step 1: Go to the official website and click on the direct link to download the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to login by entering their form number generated at the time of filling the application form and date of birth.
Step 3: Submit the login details and in the next screen candidates can view their admit card.
Step 4: Download the admit card and take at least 2-3 print out of the admit card
Documents to Carry to the DU Journalism 2020 Entrance Exam
Candidates have to carry the following documents to the exam centre, without it candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Check the documents below:
- Hardcopy of admit card from the website.
- One govt. Issued ID proof like Aadhar card, passport, voter ID or driving license.
- Passport size photograph similar to the photo used in the application form
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
Note – The details mentioned in the admit card must match with the details on the identity proof.
What Not to Carry Along with DU Journalism 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates are not allowed to carry the mentioned below things at the centre at the time of examination:
- Mobile phone
- Speakers, Head Phones
- Any Electronic gadget is strictly prohibited at the exam centre.
- Text material
Delhi University Journalism Entrance 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate can check from this article the exam pattern before making any strategy for the preparation of the entrance exam.
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 400
- Type of Questions – Multiple choice
- Language of Question paper – Bilingual (Hindi and English)
- Correct Answers – (+4) marks for a correct answer.
- Incorrect Answers – (-1) mark for every incorrect answer.
- Topics of the exam –
|General Awareness||Grammatical and Analytical SKills|
|Current Affairs||Basic Mathematics Skills|
DU Journalism 2020 Entrance Exam Centres
Check the list of test centres from the table below.
|Delhi (NCR) – Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad||Patna|
Instructions for DU Journalism Entrance Examination
Examinees must follow the set guidelines during the DU Journalism entrance examination.
- Must report to the examination centre 1 hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hardcopy of the admit card as it will contain details about the candidates, exam venue, reporting time, exam time etc.
- The candidates are required to sign the space provided for the purpose in front of the invigilator only.
- The admit card is to be secured in good condition until the end of the admission process.
- All candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall, once the exam has commenced.
Delhi University Journalism 2020 Result
After the entrance examination, the NTA will release the result of DU Journalism on the official website. It will be declared in the form of merit list. Candidates can check his/her name, rank, and marks scored by them in the merit list. Candidates who haven’t qualified the test, will not be able to check his/her name, rank and score in the merit list. On the basis of the rank scored by the candidates they will be called for the counselling process.
About Delhi School of Journalism
Delhi School of Journalism provides admission to the integrated course in journalism for five years and BA Hons. Journalism. Admission to the course is done through the entrance as well as on the basis of merit. The course is offered in both English and Hindi languages. The School focuses on imparting knowledge and skills in Media and Communication, Writing for Media, News Reporting and Editing, and Foreign and Regional Languages following areas.
DU Journalism Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of the DU du.ac.in
Ans : The candidate has to carry the same photograph as it was mentioned in the guidelines also.
Ans : Candidate must contact the exam authority without any delay as it may cause discrepancies during the exam.
Ans : No candidate can’t request for the change in the exam center. The candidate has to report to the same center as allotted.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.