|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DU admissions are most awaited by students. Every year lakhs of students all across India desire to take admission in DU. The kind of reputation DU has build for itself is tremendous and so the competition has also risen. So buckle up and get yourself ready for DU LLB admission 2017 as the application form are out now.
Latest: – DU LLB 2nd Counselling schedule has been announced. Check the details below.
DU is inviting applicants for admission to LLB. Online registration for admission to LLB have started from June 12, 2017. Students can register online on DU portal. Last date for registration is June 22, 2017. It is strongly advised to students to not wait for the last date for filing the application online. Students will find information on application process, eligibility criteria etc in this article. Any further information on this will be updated on Aglasem. So students are advised to regularly check Aglasem for any updates.
Counselling – 2nd Round
Candidates may attend counselling as per the schedule given below on any of the mentioned Counselling Dates. The Fee Portal will remain open till 5 pm of 30 July 2017. For all candidates of PwD and CW categories the fee portal will open from 30-31 July 2017
Date of 2nd Counselling is 26 – 28 Jul 2017. The 3rd Counselling aill be held from 1-2 August 2017. Details of Ranks for this Counselling will be notified on 31 July 2017.
- Graduate or Postgraduate degree with 50% marks or equivalent grade point for General category; 40% marks for SC/ST; 45% marks for OBC category.
- The candidate must possess Graduate or Postgraduate degree from University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University which is recognised as equivalent by University of Delhi
For Foreign Students
The University has set the Foreign Students Advisory to handle enquiries about rules and regulations admitting Foreign Students. Candidates can approach on the following:
FOREIGN STUDENTS’ REGISTRY OFFICE
Room No. 11, First Floor,
University of Delhi,
Phone No: 011-27666756
Dealing Timings: 09.30 am – 1 pm & 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
(Office will remain closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all Public/ Gazetted Holidays)
As the application for PG admission in LLB are out now, students can start registering themselves on DU official site. Online registration began from June 12, 2017 and will end on June 22, 2017. Make sure you enter valid details, as application once sent, no changes will be entertained in the application, whatsoever. Read the instructions carefully before filling the application online.
NOTE: It is mandatory for candidates to fill the application online for Postgraduate/ Master’s course(s).
|Online registration starts from||June 12, 2017|
|Last date for registration||June 22, 2017|
Documents to be needed while filing the online application:
- Passport size photograph of maximum size 50KB and dimensions should be 100px(minimum width) X 130px(minimum height).
- Signature of maximum size 50KB and dimensions should be 140px(minimum width) X 60px(minimum height).
- Self Attested ID proof of maximum size 100KB. Students can upload any of the following ID proof: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card.
- Self Attested Class 10 certificate (for Date of Birth proof) of maximum size 100KB.
- If applicable, Self Attested caste certificate of maximum size 100KB.
- If applicable, Self Attested PwD certificate of maximum size 100KB.
- If applicable, Self Attested CW certificate of maximum size 100KB.
|For SC/ST/PwD||For all other categories (unreserved, OBC etc)|
|Rs 250/- for each course||Rs 500/- for each course|
Note: The fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Entrance Examination Plan:
The question paper will consist of 175 objective type questions with multiple type answers. The language for entrance test will be in English. For each correct answer 4 marks shall be awarded and for wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. The entrance examination course consists of:
|1.||English Language Comprehension, General Knowledge and current affairs, Reasoning and Analytical Abilities|
|2.||Legal Awareness and Aptitude|
The answer key for the LLB entrance examination will be uploaded on Du official site two days after the completion of Entrance Test.
Candidates can download the admit card online only from DU’s official site. No admit card will be sent by post. Candidates can download their admit card by accessing the link provided in your online account after the closing date of registration.
The admit card contains information of examination centre, Reporting time, etc. Candidates need to carry the following documents for the Examination:
- One printed copy of the Admit Card.
- One identity card such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card for verification purpose.
The result for entrance examination will be published on official website of DU which is www.du.ac.in . notices regarding admission.