|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DU M.Phil and Ph.D. Admission 2017 – The University of Delhi has released the application form for M.Phil and Ph.D admission. The registration started on June 12, 2017, and will close on June 23, 2017. The admission in DU M.Phil and Ph.D courses will be granted on the basis of entrance examination, the dates for which will be released soon. The candidates aiming to pursue M.Phil or Ph.D course from the Delhi University may check more details on DU M.Phil and Ph.D Admission 2017 from here.
DU M.Phil and Ph.D. Admission 2017
After much delay, the registration for DU M.Phil and Ph.D has finally started. The candidates seeking admission in Ph.D course, must have complete M.Phill in respective subject and the candidates aiming for M.Phil admission must have had the respective subject in PG course. Only then the admission will be granted to them.
Schedule for DU M.Phil and Ph.D. Admission 2017
DU is yet to release the information brochure for M.Phil and Ph.D admission 2017. However, the important dates for the DU Ph.D and M.Phil admission are as below.
|Availability and submission of application form||June 12, 2017|
|Closing date for online Registration|
|Dates for the conduct of the Written Examinations||01 to 05 Jul 2017|
|Announcement of Results of Written Examinations||07 to 12 Jul 2017|
To submit the application form of DU M.Phil and Ph.D the candidates will have click on the link below. It will lead to the registration window. There, the candidates will be required to submit Login and Personal details. After this, they will be allowed to fill details and upload documents in the application form.
- To Apply for DU PG 2017 M.Phil and Ph.D – Click Here
- Registration fee for SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 250/- for each course
- Registration fee for all other Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.): Rs. 500/- for each course
- The admission to the programme is through a entrance test, which results in the shortlisting of the candidates for the interview. It may be noted that certain Departments may have mode of evaluation other than Interview. Candidate may refer to the Departmental website or contact the Department directly for the details.
- It may be noted that after the written examination, certain Departments may opt to have a second test prior to interview for the candidates shortlisted on the basis of the first written test.
- The list of shortlisted candidates and dates of the interview shall be notified on the M.Phil./Ph.D. admission portal.
- For the Departments requiring “Research Proposal”, an applicant shall bring a printed copy of the proposal at the time of the Interview, which the candidate filled during the online registration process. Candidate may go through Annexure-V (for M.Phil.) and Annexure-VI (for Ph.D.) in brochure attached above to check if the “Research Proposal” is mandatory for the applied Programme.
Instructions for M.Phil & PhD combined Written Entrance Examination 2017
- There shall be separate written examination for M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes. However, certain Departments have a common written examination for both M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes. If a candidate wishes to apply in both the Programmes offered by these Departments, then also the candidate shall fill separate registration form for each of the two Programme.
- The Admit Card for the written examination shall be available in your online registration account.
- Admit Card’s download link shall be available from 26th June, 2017 onwards. Please visit the M.Phil./Ph.D. admission portal for news and updates related with the Admit Card and on the admission procedures.
- Candidate shall take the print-out of the Admit Card. The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- Admit Card shall carry the information related with Centre, Reporting time etc.
- Candidate shall carry the following documents to the Examination Centre:
- Printed copy of the Admit Card.
- One identity card bearing candidate’s photograph, for verification. This can be any one of the following documents: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card
- The duration of written examination shall be two hours. The question paper shall be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type, except for some of the foreign language courses including Persian which may have short-answer questions.
- The syllabus for the written examination of each M.Phil./Ph.D. programme is the corresponding M.A./M.Com/M.Sc. (or equivalent) syllabus of the University of Delhi or/and as given on the respective Department’s website.
- The answers have to be marked on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet, except for some of the foreign language courses including Persian which may have short-answer questions also.
DU M.Phil & Ph.D. Admission information brochure to acquire more information – Download Here