DU MBA Admission 2018 – Delhi University (DU) is offering MBA in IB and HRD Admission. Candidates with a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Delhi University MBA (IB) and MBA (HR) Admission 2018-20. Candidates can check all the relevant details of DU MBA Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
DU MBA Admission 2018 – Enter CAT Scores
Candidates seeking admission in MBA Programme have to fill their Application form. Candidates will be short-listed for post-graduate programmes MBA (IB) and MBA (HRD) in Delhi university based on CAT test score.
Schedule for DU MBA in IB and HRD 2018 is given below.
|Last date for online Application||15 Dec 2017|
|GD/PI dates||05, 06, 07, 10 & 11 Mar 2018|
|For SC,ST,OBC,PWD,CW Category candidates||03 May 2018|
|For General Category candidates||04 May 2018|
Delhi University (DU) has published the list of candidates qualified for the first counselling for DU MBA Admission 2018. The merit list contains the name of candidates who are selected along with their ranks. Candidates can check the overall merit list through the link provided below.
Result: Click here to check the overall list of candidates (All Categories) called for counselling for admission in MBA.
Merit List of Candidates for GD and PI
Delhi University (DU) has published the merit list of candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for DU MBA Admission 2018. The merit list contains the name of the candidates who are eligible and also not eligible for GD/PI. Candidates can check the merit list through the direct link provided below.
Merit List for GD/PI: Click Here to check the merit list of candidates for GD/PI.
Schedule Time & Reporting Time for GD/PI
On the day of GD/PI, candidates have to report at the exact reporting time with all the necessary documents. For more information regarding the timings and necessary documents, candidates can check below.
|Schedule Time||Reporting Time|
|10:00 am||09:00 am|
|11:00 am||09:00 am|
|12:00 noon||11:00 am|
|02:00 pm||11:00 am|
Click Here to check the scheduled date & time slot for each candidates for GD/PI.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of GD/PI for verification.
- 2 copies of application form.
- All original certificates/marksheets (including class 10th, 12th, graduation, etc.).
- CAT score card.
- ID proof (voter ID, pan card, passport).
- Photograph (one).
- Original reserved category certificate for candidates belonging to the reserved category (OBC/SC/ST/PWD/CW). They must submit self-attested photocopy of appropriate certificate. The certificate for OBC category must mention non-creamy layer status of the candidate & relevant caste must appear in the central list of OBC.
Note: If the candidate fails to bring the above mentioned documents on the day of GD/PI, then he/she will not be allowed for GD/PI & will be declared null, void, cancelled. No TA/DA will be paid for attending GD/PI.
Application Form 2018
Candidates are required to apply online for MBA (HRD) and MBA (IB). Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. Direct link to apply online is also available on this page.
Application Process is over…!!
Official website of Delhi University is www.du.ac.in
The application fee for MBA (HRD) and MBA (IB) courses is INR 2000/- for General/CW/OBC and INR 1000/- for SC/ST/PWD.
For Indian Students
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree examination of the University of Delhi or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto in any discipline, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent thereto in the grading system. Relaxation in eligibility for students of reserved category would be as per university rules.
- Appeared for CAT 2017 conducted by Indian Institute of Management(IIMs).
Note: Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. If selected, candidates will be eligible for admission only when they submit the result meeting the minimum eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
For Foreign Students
All foreign applicants, including those who have completed their schooling from an Indian Board may be treated as Foreign Students for the purpose of their registration / admission in various Departments and Colleges of the University and they may be considered for admission under 5% quota prescribed for the foreign students. The foreign applicants seeking admission to Undergraduate Programmes should apply online through Foreign Students’ Registry portal http://fsr.du.ac.in and can contact Deputy Dean (Foreign Students’ Registry), Conference Centre, University of Delhi- 110007 for further details.
Eligibility conditions for foreign nationals for admission to MBA(IB/HRD) course:
- 10+2+3 years of education.
- Medium of instruction should have been English/ should have English Proficiency certificate of TOEFL (minimum 70) or IELTS (minimum 6 band)/English Language Proficiency test (ELPC).
- The candidate should have studied Mathematics at school/ graduation level.
- Good Academic Record (II Division, i.e., 50 percent or equivalent CGP Score).
- Appeared in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT.
The final merit list for admission under this Category shall be determined on the basis of marks scored in graduation.
The admission to MBA (HRD) and MBA (IB) courses will be done through three layered process including CAT percentile, matriculation and 10+2 marks; GD, extempore; and Interview score subject to approval from University of Delhi. The candidate has to apply separately to IIMs for CAT 2017 and to the Department for the above programmes.
Official Website- www.du.ac.in
For more details about DU MBA Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.