DU MBA Admission 2021 – Delhi University (DU) is offering MBA in IB and HRD Admission. Candidates with a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Delhi University MBA (IB) and MBA (HR) Admission 2022-23. Applicants can register themselves online for admission to MBA programmes through our website. Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. Candidates can check all the relevant details of DU MBA Admission 2021 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest: DU has released notice for filling the following form is mandatory for all applicants. Scroll down to check it.
DU MBA Admission 2021
Candidates seeking admission in MBA Programme have to fill their Application form. Candidates will be short-listed for post-graduate programmes MBA (IB) and MBA (HRD) in Delhi university based on CAT test score.
Schedule for DU MBA in IB and HRD 2021 is given below.
|Online Application begin||20 Nov 2020|
|Last date for online Application||06 Jan 2021|
|GD/PI dates||to be announced|
DU MBA Admission 2021 Notice for Google Form
Click here to download the notice.
Application Form 2021
Candidates are required to apply online for MBA (HRD) and MBA (IB). Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. Direct link to apply online is also given below on this page. This is to inform all the MBA (IB/HRD) 2021-23 admission applicants who have successfully registered and has paid required application fee that they are required to fill the following Google form:
The form is to be filed latest by 5th February 2021 to enable us to proceed further with the admission process.
Application Fees: The application fee for MBA (IB) and MBA (HRD) courses is:- INR 2000/- for General/CW/OBC and INR 1000/- for SC/ST/PWD.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to select the university from where you have completed or are pursuing the qualifying degree for MBA(IB) and MBA(HRD) University of Delhi. If you can not find the university in the drop-down list, choose “Other” (Last option in the drop-down list) and provide the name of the university in the space provided next.
- Candidates should also check the information for any typo or spelling mistakes before clicking ‘Register’ Button. This information will be used throughout the application and no changes will be allowed.
- After successful submission of the Registration form, a verification link will be sent to the email address you had used to register. Please check your INBOX and follow the instructions therein to complete your registration. Please check SPAM/BULK folder in case you do not find it in your INBOX. After successful verification you can apply for admission to MBA(IB) and MBA(HRD).
For Indian Students
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree examination of the University of Delhi or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto in any discipline, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent thereto in the grading system. Relaxation in eligibility for students of reserved category would be as per university rules.
- Appeared for CAT 2019 conducted by Indian Institute of Management(IIMs).
Note: Candidates appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. If selected, candidates will be eligible for admission only when they submit the result meeting the minimum eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
For Foreign Students
All foreign applicants, including those who have completed their schooling from an Indian Board may be treated as Foreign Students for the purpose of their registration / admission in various Departments and Colleges of the University and they may be considered for admission under 5% quota prescribed for the foreign students. The foreign applicants seeking admission to Undergraduate Programmes should apply online through Foreign Students’ Registry portal http://fsr.du.ac.in and can contact Deputy Dean (Foreign Students’ Registry), Conference Centre, University of Delhi- 110007 for further details.
Eligibility conditions for foreign nationals for admission to MBA(IB/HRD) course:
- 10+2+3 years of education.
- Medium of instruction should have been English/ should have English Proficiency certificate of TOEFL (minimum 70) or IELTS (minimum 6 band)/English Language Proficiency test (ELPC).
- The candidate should have studied Mathematics at school/ graduation level.
- Good Academic Record (II Division, i.e., 50 percent or equivalent CGP Score).
- Appeared in GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT.
The final merit list for admission under this Category shall be determined on the basis of marks scored in graduation.
Delhi University (DU) will publish the list of candidates qualified for the first counselling for DU MBA Admission 2020 after the final selection process. The merit list contains the name of candidates who are selected along with their ranks. Candidates can check the overall merit list through the link that will be provided below when officially announced.
The admission to MBA (HRD) and MBA (IB) courses will be done through three layered process including the eligibility criteria, Shortlisting criteria for GD-PI Extempore and Final Admission Selection Criteria.
- CAT Score-60%
- 10th -7.5
- 12th -7.5
- Group Discussion-5 %
- Personal Interview-15%
- Extempore-5 %
The candidates have to apply separately to IIMs for CAT 2019 and to the Department for the above programmes. Applicants can register themselves online for admission to MBA programmes (IB and HRD) through our website commercedu.com
Shortlist of Candidates for GD and PI
Delhi University (DU) will be published the shortlist of candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for DU MBA Admission 2021 after the completion of the application process. The merit list contains the name of the candidates who are eligible and also not eligible for GD/PI. Candidates can check the merit list through the direct link provided below.
Schedule Time & Reporting Time for GD/PI
On the day of GD/PI, candidates have to report at the exact reporting time with all the necessary documents. For more information regarding the timings and necessary documents, candidates can check below.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of GD/PI for verification.
- 2 copies of application form.
- All original certificates/marksheets (including class 10th, 12th, graduation, etc.).
- CAT score card.
- ID proof (voter ID, pan card, passport).
- Photograph (one).
- Original reserved category certificate for candidates belonging to the reserved category (OBC/SC/ST/PWD/CW). They must submit self-attested photocopy of appropriate certificate. The certificate for OBC category must mention non-creamy layer status of the candidate & relevant caste must appear in the central list of OBC.
Note: If the candidate fails to bring the above mentioned documents on the day of GD/PI, then he/she will not be allowed for GD/PI & will be declared null, void, cancelled. No TA/DA will be paid for attending GD/PI.
The seat matrix is divided into the following manner. The number of seats may vary depending upon rules and regulations of Delhi University.
|Category||MBA (IB)||MBA (HRD)|
All categories of students (except foreign students) joining the MBA(IB) or MBA(HRD) course shall pay the following fees per annum-
|Programme Fee||INR 9000/-|
|Enrolment, Admission, Examination Library Development etc. (as per University rules)||INR 6696/-|
- The foreign students would have to pay as annual fee of US $ 3500.
- The fee is under revision by the University. Selected candidates will have to pay the fee, from this academic year only, as decided by the University of Delhi
Official Website- du.ac.in
For more details about DU MBA Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.