DU NCWEB BA / B.Com Admission 2017 – Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board, University of Delhi has released the notification for admission to the Under Graduate (BA/ B.Com) programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can read the complete detail of DU NCWEB BA/ B.Com Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission schedule etc. on this page.
Latest – DU NCWEB 2017 9th Cut off list has been released, Check it through the link below.
DU NCWEB BA / B.Com Admission 2017
Delhi University Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB) offers admission for Undergraduate Courses in B.A. (Prog.) / B.Com. programmes for the academic session 2017-18. The Board enroll women candidates for the following Degree Examination Courses in annual mode:
Three year Under-Graduate Courses
- B.A (Programme)
Revised Schedule of Admission at NCWEB Teaching Centres between 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M
|Announcement of 1st list||30 Jun 2017|
|Admission for 1st list||01 to 04 Jul 2017|
|Announcement of 2nd list||07 Jul 2017|
|Admission for 2nd list||07 to 10 Jul 2017|
|Announcement of 3rd list||13 Jul 2017|
|Admission for 3rd list||13 to 15 Jul 2017|
|Announcement of 4th list||17 Jul 2017|
|Admission for 4th list||18 to 19 Jul 2017|
|Announcement of 5th list||21 Jul 2017|
|Admission for 5th list||21 to 22 Jul 2017|
|Announcement of 6th list||26 Jul 2017|
|Admission for 6th list||27 to 28 Jul 2017|
|Announcement of 7th list||31 Jul 2017|
|Admission for 7th list||01 to 02 Aug 2017|
|Announcement of 8th list||10 Aug 2017|
|Admission for 8th list||11 to 14 Aug 2017|
|Announcement of 9th list||23 Aug 2017|
|Admission for 9th list||24 & 25 Aug 2017|
After approval of admission, the candidate has to log on to the undergraduate admission portal to make online admission fee payment. This may be done till 12:00 noon of the next day.
- Click Here for DU Cut Offs
Registration for Admission to Undergraduate courses in NCWEB is through online registration process of regular colleges of Delhi University. It is mandatory for all candidates to apply through the common online Undergraduate registration process.
Minimum percentage of marks required for applying for admission to B.A.(prog)/B.Com. (1st year) Course is 40% in the aggregate secured in anyone of the following examination:
- Senior School Certificate Examination (Class 12) of the Central Board of Secondary Education. New Delhi, or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto. OR Intermediate Examination of the Indian University / Board or an examination recognised as equivalent thereto. Delhi.
- Indian School Certificate Examination (Class 12) of the Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi (pass in five written subjects.)
The eligibility for admission to the courses mentioned above will be same as prescribed by the University of Delhi. However, the following criteria will be followed for calculating the cut-off:
For admission to both B.A(Prog) and B.Com., only one vocational subject will be included in the best four.
For B.Com admissions, preference will be given to the students of Commerce stream at 10+2 level which means that they should have Business Studies and Accountancy as subjects in their 10+2 level. The other stream students will be considered for admission to B.Com with a deduction of 5% from the best four percentage.
Students who take Punjabi and Sanskrit as a discipline course in B.A. (Prog.) will be given advantage by adding 5% to their best four percentage.
- Merit shall be determined on the basis of one language and three best elective subjects as per the follows rules laid down by the University of Delhi.
- Wherever G.C.E. Certificate indicates the grades, it will be treated at par with the grades of Indian School Certificate Examination for the purposes of admission requirements.
Admission of Reserve category (SC/ST/OBC/War-Widows etc.) and PwD Candidates
Admissions under SC/ST/OBC/War-Widows and PwD categories NCWEB follows the DU admission norms.
For concession, University Bulletin of Information may be consulted.
The candidates under above mentioned categories will have to enclose the attested copies of certificates from the respective appropriate authorities along with the Admission form at the NCWEB office. They should also bring the Original Certificates at the time of submitting the said form in the teaching centre. The certificate should be in the name of the Candidate.
However in case of candidates belonging to O.B.C category, the O.B.C certificate should contain the following:
- The caste mentioned in the certificate should be covered by the Central List of OBC’s updated and issued by National Commission for Backward Classes.
- The non-creamy layer status of the candidate.
- The certificate should be of current financial year.
PwD candidates should get a certificate from the C.M.O (W.U.S Health centre. North Campus, University of Delhi) Indicating weight age / Concession (upto 10%) for meritwise placement for admission.
For More Detail of DU NCWEB BA / B.Com Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.