Dravidian University DUCET 2019 Admit Card has been issued by the Dravidian University along with the application form. The DUCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket is available to download on the official website of the University. We have also provided a direct link to download the admit card for the ease of the intended candidates. The DUCET 2019 Admit Card contains the important information related to the exam so candidates must retain it till the time admission process gets over. To know all the details related to DUCET 2019 Admit Card Check this page.
DUCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates should be present at the examination hall before the scheduled time. Candidates who will be coming to the exam venue after the commencement of the examination will not be allowed to enter in any circumstances. Aspirants can check the tentative dates of DUCET 2019 Admit Card from the table given below.
|Availability of admit card||attached with the Application form|
|DUCET 2019 exam date||19 May 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the DUCET 2019 Admit Card.
Official Website: dravidianuniversity.ac.in.
Details Given On DUCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates should check the details mentioned on the admit card. The details on the hall ticket should be correct as per their knowledge. The following details will be given on the admit card.
- Hall ticket number
- Test venue
- Date and time of the examination
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Course and subject for which candidate has applied
- Signature of the controller of the examination
What To Carry For DUCET 2019 Exam
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the relevant documents under any circumstances. It is compulsory that candidates should carry the following documents mentioned below on the day of examination.
- A Hard copy of DUCET 2019 Admit Card
- A photo ID proof like Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport (Any), etc.
How To Carry DUCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates should carry the admit card along with the relevant documents on the day of examination. Applicants are advised to keep the hall ticket with utmost safety till the time admission process gets over. For being at a safer side, candidates should keep multiple copies of the admit card with them. In case one of the copies of the admit card gets damaged, candidates will have more copies of the same. Candidates should get the admit card/hall ticket laminated so that it does not get tampered.
- Items like papers, books, notes and any kind of written material are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates are also not allowed to carry electronic gadgets like mobile phone, calculators, etc at the examination premises.
- Candidates are advised that they should reach the exam center prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Aspirants willing to appear for the examination will not be allowed dot enter the test venue after the exam has started. So, candidates must report at the exam venue prior to the allotted time.