DUCET 2019 Application Form has been released by Dravidian University. It is available on the official website, dravidianuniversity.ac.in. The mode is offline to submit the DUCET 2019 Application Form. The direct link to download the application form is also provided on this page. Interested candidates should fulfill the eligibility conditions first and then fill the application form. Aspirants must fill the application form before the last date of submission. To complete the application process, candidates should submit the prescribed fee along with the relevant documents required to be attached with the application form. Check all the information regarding the DUCET 2019 Application Form from this page.
DUCET 2019 Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates should ensure that they fill the application form before the last date. After filling the application form candidates should retain a copy of application form with themselves as can be required for future purposes. Candidates can check the expected dates of the DUCET 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|Availability of Application Form||01 Apr 2019|
|Last date for the sale of application form||15 May 2019|
|Last Date for submission of filled in applications|
Application form: Click here to download the DUCET 2019 Application Form.
DUCET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay the application of Rs. 500/- for general candidates and Candidates belonging to SC/ ST will be required to pay Rs. 250/- in the form of Demand Draft (DD).
Documents to be Attached with DUCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates must enclose the application form with the documents listed below to complete the application process. Applicants should attach the attested copies of the relevant documents mentioned below.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Certificate of Differently Abled (If Applicable)
- NCC/NSS/Games & Sports Certificate (If Applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- S.S.C & Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Provisional Certificate
- Children of Armed personnel Certificate (If Applicable)
- Migration Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to other universities).
- 4 Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book photocopy
DUCET 2019 Exam Center
The DUCET entrance test will be conducted at Dravidian University, Kuppam on May 19, 2019. For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website.
- Candidates must read the important instruction and then fill the application form as it will be helpful for the candidates willing to take the exam.
- Candidates must fill the application form in English only (using CAPITAL letters).
- It is compulsory that candidates should fill the details in the application form as per their knowledge. Hence, they should be correct as per their information.
- Multiple application forms will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should send the application form till the due date as then only admit card will be issued to the candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.