DUCET 2019 (Dravidian University Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by Dravidian University. It will be offering admission to various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria a per the norms before filling up the application form. Aspiring candidates should fill the application form before the last date to avoid the end moment hassle. The application form for DUCET 2019 is available in offline mode. To know detailed information regarding DUCET 2019 Refer to this page.
Dravidian University DUCET 2019
DUCET 2019 will be conducted for the aspirants willing to take admission in UG and PG courses. Interested candidates should make sure that they submit the application form till or before the last date. Candidates can check the expected dates of the DUCET 2019 entrance test from the table below.
|DUCET 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||01 Apr 2019|
|Last date for the sale of application form||15 May 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form|
|Admit cards issue date||Attached with the Application form|
|DUCET 2019 Exam Date||19 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||16 Jun 2019|
DUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions specified for each course as per laid by the conducting body. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- B.Sc., Computer Science combinations: Candidates must have studied Mathematics at the qualifying examination.
- B.Sc., Degree Course with Biology/Zoology/Biochemistry Sericulture/Chemistry/Microbiology /Bio-Technology: Aspirants must have cleared Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in the qualifying examination.
- B.Com, Degree course: Candidates who have Commerce/Arts subjects in 10+2 will be given preference. Although, all candidates are eligible to apply.
- B.A., Degree course: Candidates who have Arts stream in 10+2 and have cleared the examination will be preferred over the other aspirants. However, all candidates will be eligible to apply.
- BBM, Degree Course: Candidates who have passed with commerce subject in 10+2 will be given preference. However, all candidates will be eligible to apply for the course.
DUCET 2019 Application Form
The application form for DUCET 2019 has been released on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download and fill the application form from the link given in the “Application Page” of this article. The submission of the DUCET 2019 application form is in offline mode only. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility first before filling up the Application form.
Documents to be Submitted with Application Form
To complete the application process, candidates must attach the attested copies of the documents listed below.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Certificate of Differently Abled (If Applicable)
- NCC/NSS/Games & Sports Certificate (If Applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- S.S.C & Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Provisional Certificate
- Children of Armed personnel Certificate (If Applicable)
- Migration Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to other universities).
- 4 Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book photocopy
DUCET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card also known as hall ticket contains all the important information related to the examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination premises without a valid admit card. The admit card or Hall Ticket is attached with the application form. Candidates may download it from the official website. Candidate must keep their admit card in good condition till the time the admission process gets over. Aspirants should keep their admit card safely as it can be required for the further admission process as well. Applicants can even get the hall ticket laminated so that it does not get tampered.
DUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Aspiring candidates should check the exam pattern and start their preparation for the DUCET 2019. As they will get to know the exact pattern for the examination which will be very beneficial.
The Language of the Exam- It will be Bilingual (English and Telugu)
Number of questions- 100
Type of questions- Multiple choice-based (MCQs)
The Duration of the Exam- 100 minutes
Marking Scheme- For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded one marks. There shall be no negative marking in the entrance examination.
DUCET 2019 Exam Center
The DUCET entrance test will be conducted at Dravidian University, Kuppam on May 19, 2019. For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website.
DUCET 2019 Result
The DUCET 2019 Result will be released by Dravidian University on the University Website. The direct link to check the result will also be provided on this page as soon as the result gets declared. Candidates will be ranked on the basis of marks scored in the examination. Eligible candidates will be called for the counseling round who will qualify the entrance test.
DUCET 2019 Reservations
Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be getting the reservation as per the Government Orders of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- 10% of the seats are reserved for students Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
DUCET 2019 selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance test. The Dravidian University announced that admission in the courses given below will be on the basis of entrance examination.
Admission in to M.C.A. (Regular)/M.B.A/B.Ed./T.P.T./B.P.Ed./ will be done through ICET/Ed.CET/LP CET/PE CET.
Official Website: www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in.
Click here to check the admission notification for DUCET 2019.
For more details, about DUCET 2019 refer 2018’s – Download Information Brochure
Insofar, only the admission notice and application form for DUCET 2019 has been announced yet. Rest of the information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Dravidian University will release the DUCET 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.