Dravidian University DUCET 2018 Admit Card – DUCET 2018 Admit card is now issued with the application form by Dravidian University. It is available to download with the application form. DUCET 2018 Admit card will have information like Hall ticket number- to be filled by the officials Test centre, Date and time, Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Course and subject, Photograph of the candidate, Signature of the candidates.
For DUCET 2019 Admit Card – Click Here
DUCET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates should take their respective seats in the Examination Hall at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the Examination. Those coming after half-an-hour of the prescribed time shall not be allowed to write the examination.
|Admit cards issue date||attached with Application form|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
Download Here: Click Here to download DUCET 2018 Admit Card
Official Website: dravidianuniversity.ac.in.
Instructions for DUCET 2018 Admit Card
Carefully check the printed details on the DUCET 2018 Hall ticket.
The candidates will fill the application form in which the admit card will also be attached.
You will notice details like- name, father’s name, date of birth, course and subject, photograph of the candidate, signature of the candidates. However, some of the information will be filled by the officials such as test centre, date and time of the test centre, hall ticket number, and signature of the controller of the examination.
You must carry the hall ticket on the exam day as you may not be allowed to enter the hall without it.
The candidates wishing to appear for the DUCET 2018 entrance exam will have to fill the form and appear in the examination on time.
What does admit card contain?
The admit card contains the following details
- Hall ticket number- to be filled by the officials
- Test centre- to be filled by the officials
- Date and time- to be filled by the officials
- Name of the candidate- prefiled
- Father’s name- to be filled by the candidate
- Date of Birth- to be filled by the candidate
- Course and subject- to be filled by the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate- to be filled by the candidate
- Signature of the candidates- to be filled by the candidate
- Signature of the controller of the examination- to be filled by the officials
Do not carry the following items:-
- papers, books, notes, written material
- Receiving help from other candidates
- Helping other candidates.
- Communicating with any other person other than the supervisory staff
- Assaulting, abusing or intimidating any invigilator during work
- Creating disturbance or misbehaving in the examination hall
- Non-compliance of the above would result in cancellation of the paper for the particular candidate