DUCET 2020 Application Form– Last date to submission of application form has been extended up to October 28, 2020. DUCET 2020 Application Form can be filled and scanned copy of the downloaded application has to be e-mailed to [email protected] with valid proof of online payment. Dravidian University invites the applications for the candidates who want to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate courses from the university. Those candidates who have qualified their intermediate examination (10+2) can appear for DUCET 2020 UG examination and the candidates who have qualified their UG examination can appear for DUCET 2020 PG examination. Scroll down to know more about DUCET 2020 Application Form such as its process to apply, application fee, details to be entered in the form etc.
Latest: Application form for DUCET 2020 has been extended up to October 28, 2020. Scroll down to apply.
DUCET 2020 Application Form
There is no entrance examination for UG/ PG Diploma / Certificate / Diploma Programmes. The fee for application form once paid is not going to be refunded unless and until the university cancels that programme. Check the table given below to know about the important dates and events related to DUCET 2020 Application Form.
|Availability of DUCET 2020 online/offline Application Form||23 Apr 2020|
|Last date for the submission of DUCET 2020 Application Form|
28 Oct 2020
|DUCET 2020 Examination Date|
|Declaration of DUCET 2020 Result||to be announced!|
Download Application Form: Click here to download the DUCET 2020 Application Form.
DUCET 2020 Application Extension Notice
Dravidian University has revised the schedule for DUCET 2020 and extended the last date to submission of application form up to October 28, 2020. Check the official notice image is given below.
Click here to download the notice for extension of application form.
DUCET 2020 Application Fee
For submitting the application form, the candidates are required to submit the fee. The amount can be checked from the table given below.
|General and OBC||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of payment: Candidates need to make payment in the online mode, pay at the following bank account, detail is given below:
Account No.: 153910100090383, Andhra Bank, Dravidian University Branch
IFSC Code: ANDB0001539.
How to apply for DUCET 2020 Examination?
Filling the application form is a tiring task and needs proper guidance for the fill-up. So, check the steps given below.
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website
Step 2: Click on the link ‘Apply Now’ and download the application form. Enter the details in the form.
Step 3: Enter the personal details, academic details, details for communication in the application form.
Step 4: Sign the declaration
Step 5: Take a printout of the application form and enclose the Payment proof.
Step 6: Finally, fill the complete application form and send the hard copy to be submitted to the following address:
The Dean Academic Affairs,
Dravidian University, Srinivasavanam,
Kuppam – 517 426, Chittoor Dist, A.P. State
Details to enter in the DUCET 2020 Application Form
There are some instructions that must be filled apt and precise in the application form. Check the details listed below.
|Course name and its|
|Name of the candidate|
|Parents’ name||Date of birth|
|Gender||State of domicile|
|Category||Special category or not|
|Choice of the exam|
|Result of the qualifying|
|Academic records (name of institute|
last attended, subjects studied, year of passing)
|Address of the candidates|
|Mobile number||E-mail id|
|Particulars of demand draft||Signature of the candidates|
|Declaration by the parents / guardian||–|
DUCET 2020 Application Form: Documents Required
Candidates must keep themselves ready with all the required documents before the submission of DUCET 2020 Application Form. Check the list of the documents given below.
- Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, S.S.C & Intermediate Pass Certificate, Degree Marks & Provisional Certificate, as the case may be.
- Original Caste Certificate (Permanent or Latest Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar).
- Income Certificate (Latest Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar).
- Relevant Certificate in case of Differently Abled.
- Relevant Certificate in case of NCC/NSS/Games & Sports.
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of Children of Armed Personnel.
- Migration Certificate (in case of other university students).
- 4 Passport size recent photographs.
- Proof of online payment towards the cost of application.
- Two Self-addressed Post-Cards.
- Legal Size Self-addressed cloth covers with Rs.10/- postal stamps affixed.
- Aadhar Card photocopy.
- Bank Pass Book photocopy
How to get DUCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can refer to the information given below to see what are the ways in which the form can be obtained.
- Online mode: The application form will be made available on the official website. So, candidates can fill the form at dravidianuniversity.ac.in.
- Offline mode: The form can be obtained from the office of Dean, Academic Affairs, Dravidian University, Kuppam.
DUCET 2020 Application Form: Important Instructions
All the candidates need to be very cautious about certain things while filling the application form. Check the information provided below.
- As there are various courses offered by the university, a separate application form is required for every course.
- The application form has to be filled in English only using capital letters.
- Single application can be considered if the candidates select the courses in the order of preferences from the two subject groups.
- Mention the code in the application form while selecting any subject.
DUCET 2020 Admit Card
The hall ticket of DUCET 2020 is going to be released on the official website of Dravidian University. DUCET 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded after the submission of the application form. The admit card consists of the details related to exam and candidates such as the name of applicant, exam date, duration of the exam, name and address of the exam centres, general instructions. It is to be noted that the hall ticket is an essential document which must be carried to the exam hall.
About DUCET 2020
Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET) is conducted by Dravidian University for the students who want to take admission in the post-graduate programmes offered by the university. For the post-graduate courses, the exam is conducted for the duration of 100 minutes and it consists of multiple-choice questions. There is no negative marking in the examination. The questions will be framed in the languages English and Telugu.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.