DUCET 2018 Application Form – DUCET 2018 Application Form is now available. The university has released the DUCET Application Form on its official website at dravidianuniversity.ac.in. Candidates can apply by download the application form available at the university website. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility. Application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date.
DUCET 2018 Application Form
Application form is offline at the university portal. Interested candidates must fill the application form and submit it with the requisite fee along with the required documents and send it to the given address.
|DUCET 2018 Events||Dates|
|Commencement of Online/Offline Application||29 Mar 2018|
|Closing of Online/Offline Registration||11 May 2018|
|Sale of DUCET 2018 application with late fee||12 May to 25 Jun 2018|
|Last Date for submission of filled in applications||25 Jun 2018|
Application form: Click Here to download the DUCET 2018 Application form.
Official Website: dravidianuniversity.ac.in.
Candidates are required to pay the prescribed entrance examination fees of Rs. 350/- (for General/BC Candidates) and Rs.250/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam payable at Andhra Bank, Dravidian University Branch, Kuppam (Code 0001539).
Important Instructions for filling Dravidian University DUCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates should observe and follow the instructions mentioned below to successfully complete DUCET 2018 Application Process:
- Check your filled entries in DUCET 2018 Application Form carefully as incomplete forms/ incorrect data will be rejected.
- The facts mentioned in the Application Form will be verified both at the time of examination and admission.
- Multiple applications shall not be accepted. Hence, a candidate must fill one form only.
- Upload/ past your latest photo on the DUCET Application form. The candidate shall be detained from appearing in the examination or shall not be admitted in any institution if the photograph does not match properly.
- Complete form even if filled online should be sent to the officials on the prescribed address. Dispatch it on time to ensure it reaches the university on time.
- Dravidian University shall not be responsible for any delay in the post office.
Details to be furnished in the Dravidian University DUCET Application Form
Fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS. Tick mark the boxes appropriately.
- Hall Ticket Number (to be filled by the office)
- Paste a recent passport size colour photograph (do not staple
- Course Applied for
- Choice/ Preferences (Applicable for the courses where preferences is provided)