Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT) will invite applications for Master Degree holders of recognised Universities. The candidates those who are interested in applying for DURAT 2018 are required to fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete information related to DURAT 2018 before filling the application form. Get DURAT 2018 Application Form complete information here.
DURAT Application Form 2018
Candidates will able to fill their application form from the official website.Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
|Date of availability of Application Form||3rd week of Oct 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||2nd week of Nov 2018|
Apply Online: Application of DURAT will be available here www.dibru.ac.in
For submission of the Online Application Form, the intending candidates are advised to follow the following instructions:
- The candidate shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, User Name, Password and a Mobile Number to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the mobile which is to be entered for Activation.
- After Activation, the candidate shall be required to log in with his/ her User Name and Password and shall be required to fill in the Online Application Form with correct and appropriate information.
- The applicant shall be required to pay the DURAT Fee of Rs. 600/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of the form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- The applicant can save and review the information entered before submission, which can be edited on subsequent login. However, after submission, editing of information shall not be possible.
- On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Admit Card with a Unique Number shall be generated against each successful submission of Application. The Candidate shall have to take a print out of the Admit Card and bring it to the Examination Hall on the Date of the Test for verification.
- The Submission of Online Application Form shall be automatically closed after the last date.
There shall be no alternative procedure for Application for appearing in the DURAT 2018 and the University shall not receive the Application Fee except through the procedure mentioned above.
Guidelines for DURAT 2018
- The Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT) shall be conducted by a Board, to be called DURAT Board, constituted by the Vice-Chancellor for a period of three years. The Dean, Research and Development and the Deputy Registrar (Academic) shall be the Chairperson and Member Secretary respectively
- DURAT would be conducted annually, generally in the month of November. The final schedule of the Test would be notified in advance by the Office of the Deputy Registrar (Academic), Dibrugarh University
- The Application procedure of the DURAT including the Schedule is prescribed in the Detailed Notification.
- DURAT shall be conducted to select eligible candidates for admission to the M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes of Dibrugarh University. The number of seats available in the Subject concerned shall be ascertained by the Departmental Research Committee concerned.
- A candidate intending to appear in the DURAT 2018 shall be required to obtain at least 55% marks OR equivalent grade point in the Masters degree, in which he/ she intends to appear in the DURAT.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories of SC/ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and the Differently Abled Persons, shall have 5% relaxation in the marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade in the qualifying degree.
- The DURAT Board shall recommend to the Vice Chancellor the panel of Paper-setters, Moderators, Tabulators and Examiners for approval.
- The minimum marks for qualifying the DURAT shall be 50. However, the University shall declare the merit list of the qualified candidates only against the seats available in the subject concerned.
- The DURAT score shall be valid for the current academic session only.
- Any matter not covered above shall be considered in compliance with the Dibrugarh University Examination Ordinance (amended upto date).
Insofar, official details of Dibrugarh University Research Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Dibrugarh University releases Dibrugarh University Research Application Form 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.