Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT) invite applications for Master Degree holders of recognised Universities. The candidates those who are interested in applying for DURAT 2019 are required to fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete information related to DURAT 2019 before filling the application form. Get DURAT 2019 Application Form complete information here.
DURAT Application Form 2019
Candidates are able to fill their application form from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
|Date of availability of Application Form||13 Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||12 Jul 2019|
- Click here to Apply
- Click here to login
- Click here to Activate account.
- Click here to check instructions for an application form.
Official website: www.dibru.ac.in
Application Fee: Application Fee is Rs. 600/-
Payment Mode: The payment of application form only through the online payment gateway by using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form.No other modes of payment is acceptable.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1: Click on the link given above on this page. Register by entering Your Full name, a Username, Your Mobile No and a Password. You will get an “Activation Code” in your mobile. Enter your Mobile No and the Activation Code and click “Activate” button to activate your account.
Step 2: Login using your Username and Password. Click “Apply for DURAT”.
Step 3: Fill up the form stage by stage .Click Save & Continue after each stage. Upload the required documents. You can access the saved information anytime and modify it before final submission.
Step 5: Click the Submit button after you have reviewed your form. Application Fee Amount and other payment information will be displayed. You will be required to pay your Application Fee online.
Step 6: Click “Proceed to Pay”. Select any one of the payment options available i.e Netbanking, Debit card (Visa, Master, Mastero, RuPay), credit card etc. The ATM-cum-Debit card option is for older versions of ATM cards which is now supported only by limited number of banks.
Step 7: After successful submission a receipt with a unique transaction id will be generated. You will be able to download the Admit Card from the link “Download Admit Card”. Please remember your application form is considered to be finally submitted only when the application fee is successfully paid and Downloadable Receipt is generated. After final submission, you will not be able to add/modify any information in the form.
For submission of the Online Application Form, the intending candidates are advised to follow the following instructions:
- The candidate shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, User Name, Password and a Mobile Number to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the mobile which is to be entered for Activation.
- After Activation, the candidate shall be required to log in with his/ her User Name and Password and shall be required to fill in the Online Application Form with correct and appropriate information.
- The applicant shall be required to pay the DURAT Fee of Rs. 600/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of the form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- The applicant can save and review the information entered before submission, which can be edited on subsequent login. However, after submission, editing of information shall not be possible.
- On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Admit Card with a Unique Number shall be generated against each successful submission of Application. The Candidate shall have to take a print out of the Admit Card and bring it to the Examination Hall on the Date of the Test for verification.
- The Submission of Online Application Form shall be automatically closed after the last date.
There shall be no alternative procedure for Application for appearing in the DURAT 2019 and the University shall not receive the Application Fee except through the procedure mentioned above.
Before starting the application process, please ensure that you have the following:
1. Scanned copy of your photograph (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 180px & height: 200px).
2. Your scanned signature (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 300px & height: 60px).
3. Scanned copy of your final Marksheet/ Gradesheet of the qualifying examination (The file should be less than 512kb and must be in jpg format).
4. Scanned copy of your Registration Card/Migration Certificate/Pass Certificate (The file should be less than 512kb and must be in jpg format)
5. Scanned copy of Caste Certificate/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, if applicable. (The file should be less than 512kb and must be in jpg format)
6. A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
7. Any of the following facilities for online payment of application fee.
• Net Banking
• Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro, RuPay)
• Credit card
Guidelines for DURAT 2019
- The Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT) shall be conducted by a Board, to be called DURAT Board, constituted by the Vice-Chancellor for a period of three years. The Dean, Research and Development and the Deputy Registrar (Academic) shall be the Chairperson and Member Secretary respectively
- DURAT would be conducted annually, generally in the month of November. The final schedule of the Test would be notified in advance by the Office of the Deputy Registrar (Academic), Dibrugarh University
- The Application procedure of the DURAT including the Schedule is prescribed in the Detailed Notification.
- DURAT shall be conducted to select eligible candidates for admission to the M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes of Dibrugarh University. The number of seats available in the Subject concerned shall be ascertained by the Departmental Research Committee concerned.
- A candidate intending to appear in the DURAT 2019 shall be required to obtain at least 55% marks OR equivalent grade point in the Masters degree, in which he/ she intends to appear in the DURAT.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories of SC/ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and the Differently Abled Persons, shall have 5% relaxation in the marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade in the qualifying degree.
- The DURAT Board shall recommend to the Vice Chancellor the panel of Paper-setters, Moderators, Tabulators and Examiners for approval.
- The minimum marks for qualifying the DURAT shall be 50. However, the University shall declare the merit list of the qualified candidates only against the seats available in the subject concerned.
- The DURAT score shall be valid for the current academic session only.
- Any matter not covered above shall be considered in compliance with the Dibrugarh University Examination Ordinance (amended upto date).