Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT) Release the application form for the candidates who want to get admission in the research programs. Like the M. Phil.,Ph. D.and D. Litt/D.Sc.the form will be available on the official website of Dibrugarh University i.e dibru.ac.in The students who have Master Degree from recognised Universities or from Dibrugarh University can be eligible to fill the application form. Candidates are requested to read the complete information regarding DURAT 2020 before filling the application form. Get DURAT 2020 Application Form information below.
Latest: As the application form 2020 released it will be available on this page.
DURAT Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill the application form online and they have to be very careful while filling the form as the wrong form can be rejected. Candidates. To get information about the exam dates the students can check the table below:
|Date of availability of Application||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||To be announced|
DURAT 2020 Application Fee
Application Fee: The Application Fee is Rs. 600/-
Payment Mode: The payment of application form can only be done through the online mode. Payment gateway that can be used by the candidates should be Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form. No other modes of payment is acceptable.
DURAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The criteria that enable the students to fill the application form are:
- Eligibility Criteria For Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- The students should have a masters degree in M.A./M.Sc./ M.Com/M.Tech
- The students should minimum have 50% marks in the course persuaded.
- Eligibility criteria required for the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- A candidate (other than candidates from Medical and Engineering streams) seeking admission to the course for the degree (Ph.D.) shall have to obtain at least 50% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent grade.
- A candidate should be enrolled if he/ she has any other degree recognised as equivalent to the Master’s Degree in the subject in which the candidate wishes to pursue a course of research
- For doing Ph.D. in Engineering Technology/Medical Science, a candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology/Medical Science with a minimum of 55% marks.
- A candidate with a B.E./B.Tech Degree with valid JRF-GATE score can be considered for admission to the Ph.D. programme.
3 Eligibility criteria required for the degree of D.Litt/D.Sc. is:
Any candidate having a Ph.D. degree of Dibrugarh University or an equivalent Degree of any other University duly recognised by Dibrugarh University may apply for registration to the degree of D.Litt/D.Sc not before three years after obtaining Ph.D.
Documents Required to fill the application Form
There are certain instructions that the candidates are supposed to remember before the fill the application. The instructions are mentioned below:
1. The students should have a scanned copy of their photograph (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 180px & height: 200px).
2. The students have to have their signature scanned (The file should be less than 512kb and maximum resolution – width: 300px & height: 60px).
3. THe students have to scan final Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination (The file should be less than 512kb and must be in jpg format).
4. The students should have a Scanned copy of Registration Card/Migration Certificate/Pass Certificate (The file should be less than 512kb and must be in jpg format)
5. The Scanned copy of Caste Certificate/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, if applicable. Is also what the candidates should have (The file should be less than 512kb and must be in jpg format)
6. A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
7. The payment of the fee for the application form can be done online payment
• Net Banking
• Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro, RuPay)
• Credit card
How to fill the Application Form 2020?
The students can fill the application form in the steps given below :
Step 1 – The students are supposed to Click the “Enter” button at the top right of this page at the official website dibru.ac.in .
Step 2 – Now the students have to register them selves by entering The details like
1.Your Full name,
3. Your Mobile No and
Then will the candidate gat the get an “Activation Code” in your mobile. Enter your Mobile No and the Activation Code and click “Activate” button to activate your account.
Step 3- Now the students can login using the Username and Password. Then Click “Apply for DURAT”.
Step 4 – Fill up the Application form .Then Click Save & Continue after each stage. Upload the required documents as mentioned above on this page . You can access the saved information anytime and modify it before final submission.
Step 5 – The student should review the form in Stage 4. Check all the information, documents, photograph and signature whether they are correctly uploaded or not. If anything needs to be edited, you can do so by going back to the relevant stage either through the button or by clicking the corresponding button for that stage.
Step 6- After the form is filled the students have to click on the Submit button .Application Fee Amount and other payment information will be then displayed. THe students are required to pay your Application Fee online.
Step7- Now click on “Proceed to Pay”. Select any one of the payment options available i.e Netbanking, Debit card (Visa, Master, Maestro, RuPay), credit card etc. The ATM-cum-Debit card option is for older versions of ATM cards which is now supported only by limited number of banks.
Step 8 – After successful submission a receipt with a unique transaction id will be generated.
DURAT 2020 Admit Card
YThe candidates will be able to download the Admit Card from the official link that is dibru.ac.in. There will be a button that will be released on the date when the admit card will be available that will be “ Download Admit Card”. The candidates should remember your application form is considered to be finally submitted only when the application fee is successfully paid and Downloadable Receipt, Application form and Admitcard is generated. After final submission, you will not be able to add/modify any information in the form.
The Dibrugarh University Research Admission Test (DURAT) is conducted by conducted by a Boardthat is DURAT Board, constituted by the Vice-Chancellor for a period of three years. The Dean, Research and Development and the Deputy Registrar (Academic) shall be the Chairperson and Member Secretary respectively. DURAT exam is conducted annually.DURAT shall be conducted to select eligible candidates for admission to the M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes of Dibrugarh University. The number of seats available in the Subject concerned shall be ascertained by the Departmental Research Committee concerned.