AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form – The last date to apply for AP EAMCET 2019 is March 27, 2019. The candidates can fill the application form even after the last date, but they need to pay a late fee amount along with the application fee. To fill the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form the candidates have to register at sche.ap.gov.in. Thereafter they need to complete the application form and submit it with an online application fee of Rs. 500/- if applying for either Engineering or Agriculture courses and Rs. 1000/- if applying for both the streams. You can read more details on the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form from this page.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
The candidates who have qualified or will qualify the 10+2 exam are eligible to fill the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form. The candidates should note that only the registered candidates get the admit card to appear in the exam. Check here complete schedule for AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Release date for AP EAMCET Application Form||26 Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form without late fee||27 Mar 2019|
|Submission of the application form with the following late fee
04 Apr 2019
|Facility for AP EAMCET 2019 Form Correction starts from||06 Apr 2019|
|Last date to edit details in AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form||10 Apr 2019|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||14 Apr 2019|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||19 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card||16 Apr 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 exam date for Engineering stream||20-23 Apr 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 exam date for Agriculture stream||23-24 Apr 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 exam date for both streams||22-23 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Fee
The very first step in order to apply for AP EAMCET 2019 is the payment of application fee. The candidates need to pay the following amount of application to apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET).
|Courses||Application fee||Processing Fee||Total Fee to be paid|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 29.50||Rs. 529.50|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 29.50||Rs. 529.50|
|For both E & A||Rs. 1000/-||Rs 59||Rs 1059|
Mode of Payment – The aspirants can pay the above-given application fee by either of the following modes:
- Depositing cash through AP Online Centre
- Credit card or Debit card
- Net Banking
Documents Required to Fill AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready to fill in details in the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form. They will require these documents to fill in the appropriate fields in the Online Application Form.
- APOnline Transaction Id – You will require this if you have paid the application fee by cash through AP Online Centre. To fill in the APOnline Transaction Id, you will require your Receipt form from AP Online Centre.
- Credit card or Debit card details – In case if the payment is to be done by Online mode
- Netbanking User ID and Password – In case if the payment is to be done by Netbanking
- Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent – You will require these document for entering the year of passing, Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination, etc.
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate – These documents are going to be required for entering the Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State.
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate – To enter Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination correctly, you will require this document.
- Local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority – If the candidate fulfils the local status criteria (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority from Mee Seva – The candidates will have to provide the Income of Parents (Income Up to Rs.1.0 lakh or Up to Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/ Competent Authority from Mee Seva – This is applicable if a candidate belongs to a reserved category.
- Aadhaar Card – To fill in Aadhar Card details
Apply for AP EAMCET 2019
The application process for AP EAMCET 2019 can be completed in four simple steps which are:
Step 1 – Payment of Application Fee
Step 2 – Check Payment status
Step 3 – Fill AP EAMCET Application Form
Step 4 – Print AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
The candidates can check below the step-by-step instructions to apply for AP EAMCET 2019.
How to Fill the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form?
Follow the instructions as given below to apply for AP EAMCET 2019:
Step 1: Fee Payment
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to pay the application fee.
- On the homepage of the website, then click on the link for Step 1.
- In the next screen, the aspirants need to enter details such as Qualifying Exam HallTicket Number, their name, date of birth, mobile number, email Id, stream (Engineering / Agriculture / Both).
- On entering these details, click on the “Initiate amount” button to pay the application fee.
- Next, the candidates need to select the mode of payment of registration fee and click on the “Pay Now” button.
- On successfully paying the application fee, the candidates will see a message “Transaction is successful” along with the Payment ID.
- Finally, click on the button “Proceed to Fill Application” and you will be taken to the next screen
Step 2: Fill in Details in AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
The candidates who will be applying for AP EAMCET 2019 will have to pay the fee first and then proceed to fill the Application Form. Candidates will receive a user id and password for future logins like for checking result or other events.
Candidates will be required to fill the following details, after logging into their application portal:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender of the candidate
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Birth District
- Birth State
Annual Income of the Parents – Here you will have to choose the most relevant option and then enter your Income Certificate number. On entering the income certificate number, the candidates have to verify the details which appeared on the screen are correct or not.
Category – In this section, the candidates need to click on the relevant option of your caste category as per the Caste certificate. Enter the caste certificate number issued by the competent authority through MeeSeva in case your caste category is other than OC. Caste Certificate Details will be auto-populated on entering Caste Certificate Number. Select Yes or No to confirm the details.
Address Details – The students need to enter their Present/Permanent address with the following fields House No or C/O, Village/Street/Locality, Mandal/Town/City, District, State, Pin code, Mobile No & Email ID, etc.
Qualifying Examination Details – In this part, the candidates need to select their relevant qualifying examination and provide the relevant details as per it.
Details of the Entrance Test – In this part of the AP EAMCET Application Form, the Stream field option will be automatically filled in as chosen by the candidate at the time of payment. Next, the candidates need to select the preference for EAMCET Examination Test Centers.
Photo and Signature
- After providing all the details, the next step for the aspirant is to upload the scanned image of their passport size photograph and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications only.
- Click on the “Select file” button and upload the necessary images.
- After the candidates have provided all the necessary information, verify thoroughly the details and go through the Declaration at the end of the page. Select the encircled check box against – “I accept the Terms & Conditions” if you are done with Online Application Form filling. Then, click on the “Submit” button to proceed to the next page as shown.
- On clicking the Submit button, candidates can view the Filled in Online application form as shown below screen
Step 3: Take a print out of the Application Form
- To submit the application form, click on the Submit button, after which the candidate can view pop up alert as “Your application is submitted successfully. Please note your Application Number for further reference”.
- Lastly, the candidate can take a print application by clicking on the Print Application button which is useful for further correspondence.
- To take a print out of the submitted form, click on the “Print Application” button.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Centers
The examination is to be held in the below-listed centres in various districts. The candidates need to give at least three (03) preferences for the test cities. Check the complete list of AP EAMCET 2019 Test Cities from the table below.
AP EAMCET 2019 Payment Status
The exam conducting body does not inform the candidate regarding the acceptance or rejection of their AP EAMCET Application Form. However, the candidates will be allowed to check the payment status. The aspirants can check their payment status for AP EAMCET 2019 by online mode only.
How to Check the AP EAMCET 2019 Payment Status?
Follow the steps as given below to check the payment status for AP EAMCET 2019
- Click on the link which is provided on this page for checking the payment status.
- Next, the candidates have to enter details such as their Qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number, date of birth, and then select the stream for which you applied for.
- Click on the “Check Payment Status” button to submit the details and then in the next screen, the candidates can check their status of payment of application fee for AP EAMCET 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form Correction
The exam conducting body provides an opportunity for the candidates to edit details in the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form. The facility is open for only those candidates who submit their application form. The details which can be corrected in the AP EAMCET Form is broadly divided into 02 categories. The details in Category 1 cannot be changed by the candidate and they will have to submit a request to the AP EAMCET 2019 exam convenor for making the relevant changes, In Category 2, the candidates can edit/ modify/ change details in the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form as per the schedule provided above.
The candidates should note that the details on the application form are cross-checked at the time of counselling and if then any error comes up the admission of the candidates is revoked. Thus, make sure to correct any error on the form using the application form correction window.
Category-I (Details That Cannot Be Changed In The Correction Window)
A candidate will be required to submit an email to the convenor of AP EAMCET 2019 by attaching the supporting documents to [email protected] From below, a candidate will be able to check the details that they will be able to edit under this case and the supporting documents that need to be attached to it.
|Non- alterable Details||Documents to be submitted along with the online application form|
|Stream and Qualifying Hall ticket Number||Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket|
|Name of the candidate/ Father’s Name/ DOB||SSC Marks list|
|Signature/ Photograph||Scanned Signature and Photograph|
Category-II (Details That Can Be Changed In The Correction Window)
Candidates will be allowed to rectify the mistakes related to these fields over the AP EAMCET 2019 Correction window. No written request will be required to correct the mistakes committed under this case. Candidates will be just required to visit the official website, login to their application portal and start correcting, within the specified period.
|Qualifying Examination (Year of Appearing / Passing)||Local Area Status OR Non‐Minority / Minority|
|The medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam||Annual Income of the Parents|
|Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent||Study Details|
|Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number||Exam 10+2 studies in|
|Mother’s Name||Place of Study – SSC or equivalent|
|Birth State, Birth District||SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing|
|Gender||Address for Correspondence|
|Community||Mobile / Email‐Id.|
|Special Category||Aadhaar Card & Ration Card details|
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
The candidates who will successfully apply for the entrance examination will be able to download the AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card. The applicants will be able to download their admit card from the official website. All the candidates taking the examination will have to download this admit card as it is mandatory for all to carry the admit card to the examination centre. Along with the admit card candidates must carry a valid photo id proof.
AP EAM CET 2091 Application Form FAQs
Q1: Is there any other website to fill the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form?
A: No. The official website is to be used to apply for the application form fill up. The use of any third party website will not lead to the submission of any application forms.
Q2: Is there any other mode to pay the application fee?
A: Apart from the online mode using the net banking, credit/debit card, no other mode is available to pay the application fee.
Q3: How do I know that my application form has been accepted?
A: A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen after the payment of the application fee.
Q4. So I was paying the Application Fee, and my internet got disconnected in between. The problem is that amount has been deducted from my account. I am confused as to what to do now? Please help.
A: In case your account is debited and the website gets disconnected before payment receipt generation, it is advised that you should Your Payment Status option by providing your details. Furthermore, if you get the message “Payment Details Not Found”, you should make a fresh payment and the amount for the failed transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account in 5 working days.