The AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction is now available. The aspirants can apply for AP EAMCET 2018 by online mode only. Candidates who didn’t submit the Application form can also submit the form with late fee. The candidates proceeding to apply online must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions. Applicants must provide only valid details in the online application. Candidates can submit only one application from where they can choose either Engineering stream or Agriculture and Medical courses or both. The first step to register for the exam is to make payment of the application fee and then proceed to fill in details, upload images, etc. Candidates can get complete information about AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form in the article below.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
The applicants must note that submission of AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form after the last date, will result in late fee charges. Here, we have given the schedule for AP EAMCET Application Form 2018:
|AP EAMCET Online application form shall be available from||28 Feb 2018|
|Submission of the application form ends without late fee||29 Mar 2018|
|Correction of submitted form||08 – 12 Apr 2018|
|Submission of the application form with late fee
||06 Apr 2018
11 Apr 2018
16 Apr 2018
21 Apr 2018
- Click Here to apply for AP EAMCET 2018.
- Click Here for the Correction of Application Form.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction is now available. The Application Form Correction window will be open till April 12, 2018. Candidates can rectify some errors online, however, some details are not editable online and can be changed only by sending a request and submitting the documents along with the online application through the email. The entries shall be divided into categories as below:
Category-I Candidates can not change the details. All the correction can be done throughwritten request can be made to the CONVENER, AP EAMCET‐2018 through e-mail with valid documents to [email protected]
Non- alterable items but a written request can be made to the officials Documents to be submitted along with online application form Stream and Qualifying Hall ticket Number Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Name of the candidate/ Father’s Name/ DOB SSC Marks list Signature/ Photograph Scanned Signature and Photograph
Category-2– Corrections related to CATEGORY‐2 in the Filled in Online Application Form should be done by the candidate during the permitted period only. These corrections will not be entertained in any form either at Test Centers or Convener, AP EAMCET‐ 2018 office.
Alterable entries Alterable entries Qualifying Examination (Year of Appearing / Passing) Local Area Status OR Non‐Minority / Minority Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam Annual Income of the Parents Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent Study Details Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number Exam 10+2 studies in Mother’s Name Place of Study – SSC or equivalent Birth State, Birth District SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing Gender Address for Correspondence Community Mobile / Email‐Id. Special Category Aadhaar Card &Ration Card details
Information to keep ready for filling the Online Application
Before proceeding to fill in details in the AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application, applicants should keep the following information/ documents ready beforehand:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- Date of Birth
- PH, NCC, Sports etc
- Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Ration Card
Application Fee For AP EAMCET 2018?
The Application fee is to be paid in online mode at AP & TS Online centers and also pay using Credit Card/Debit Card & Net Banking. The amount to be paid by the candidate depending on the course was as follows:-
|Courses||Application fee||Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 59/-||Rs. 559/-|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 59/-||Rs. 559/-|
|For both E & A||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 118/-||Rs. 1118/-|
How to fill the AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form?
Applicants can apply for AP EAMCET 2018 by simply following the steps as given below:
Step 1: Fee Payment
- Firstly, click on the link which is given above by which you will directly land to the application form page.
- To pay the fees, you have to enter details such as Qualifying examination hall ticket number, your name, date of birth, mobile number and stream for which you wish to apply for.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Initiate Payment’ button and pay the registration fees.
- Select the appropriate radio button for payment of registration fee.
- Finally, pay the registration fees and proceed further.
Step 2: Application Form Filling
- To fill in details in the application form, log in using the Payment reference ID, Qualifying examination Hall ticket number, Mobile number and Date of Birth.
- In the application form you need to enter the following details:
- Personal Details – Your Name (as given in the SSC certificate), Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth (as per SSC certificate), Gender, Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment Number, Birth State, Birth District, Ration Card Number.
- Annual Income of the Parents – In this section, the applicants need to choose the average income of their parents and enter the Income Certificate Number and confirm the certificate details.
- Category Details – Choose your Category and enter the Caste Certificate Number issued by the competent authority through MeeSeva in case your caste category is other than OC.
- Special Reservation Category – Reservations are provided for candidates with NCC, CAP, Sports & Games categories also. Select the applicable categories and enter the relevant information for it.
- Candidate Bank Details – Enter your bank details such as Name of the Account holder, Account No and IFSC Code.
- Address Details – Provide your complete address, District, State, Pin code, Mobile Number & Email ID.
- Qualifying Examination Details – In this section, you need to choose the type of qualifying examination you have passed/ will be appearing for, and its relevant information such as Year of Passing, Hall Ticket Number, Subjects Studied, Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Examination, Name of the School, Place of Study etc.
- Local Area – On the basis of your places of study during the preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination, the local area is decided.
- Entrance Test Center Preference – Choose the test centre from the given choices as per your preference. Remember that test centres once selected cannot be changed so choose wisely.
Step 3: Uploading Documents
In the next step, applicants need to upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specifications given below:
|Images for Uploading||Format||File size|
|Photograph||JPG||Less than 30 kb|
|Signature||JPG||Less than 15 kb|
Step 4: Application Form Submission
On completion of the steps given above, the applicants can submit the online application. However, before the final submission, the applicants must ensure that the details given in the online application are correct. If the candidate is satisfied with the information in the AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form, click on the “Final Submit”.