AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form – Candidates can submit the Application Form with late fee up to September 15, 2020. Online forms can be filled and submitted at sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates first need to pay the application fee and then fill details in the form, upload images and more. Only those candidates of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh have been invited to apply for AP EAMCET 2020, who have passed 10+2 and satisfy eligibility criteria. Learn how to fill AP EAMCET 2020 application form, fee, process, and more information here.
Latest: The AP EAMCET 2020 last date to apply with late fees is September 15, 2020. Apply from the direct link below.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
JNTU releases the Application Form for AP EAMCET 2020 for admission to Engineering, Medical and Agriculture courses. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to AP EAMCET 2020 application form below.
|AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|Realease of application form||29 Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply without late fee|
15 Jun 2020
|Last date to apply with Rs 500 late fee|
30 Jun 2020
04-07 Jul 2020
|Last date to apply with Rs 1000 late fee|
09 Jul 2020
|Last date to apply with Rs 5000 late fee|
17 Jul 2020
|Last date to apply with Rs 10000 late fee|
15 Sep 2020
|Exam date (Engineering)||17,18, 21, 22 & 23 Sep 2020|
|Exam date (Agriculture)||23 – 25 Sept 2020|
- Click here to apply for AP EAMCET 2020
- Click here to Login and Edit AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form.
- Click here to pay AP EAMCET 2020 application fee.
- Click here to know your payment status of AP EAMCET 2020.
- Click here to fill details and upload images in AP EAMCET 2020 application form.
- Click here to print application form of AP EAMCET 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Deadline Extended
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Correction
The exam conducting body opens AP EAMCET 2020 application form correction window for the registered candidates who have done any mistake while filling the form. Candidates can avail application form correction window at sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET. In the application form, there are only some details that can be edited.
Details that can be edited: Mother’s name, Gender, Year of Passing, Category details, Address, E-mail id, Mobile Number, Details about Past Qualification, Aadhar Card and Ration Card details, Photograph and Signature etc.
If any candidate want to edit any of the detail which is non-editable then they are required to submit a written request to the authority along with the required supporting documents. For details, candidates can check the table below.
|Non Editable Entries||Documents to be submitted for editing with a written request|
|Stream and Qualifying Hall Ticket Number||Hall Ticket|
|Name of the candidate/Father’s Name/DOB||SSC Marksheet|
|Signature/Photograph||Scanned signature and Photograph|
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can check the amount of Application Fee for AP EAMCET 2020 below.
|Streams||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|Engineering||Rs. 500||Rs. 29||Rs. 529|
|Agriculture||Rs. 500||Rs. 29||Rs. 529|
|Both the streams||Rs. 1000||Rs. 59||Rs. 1059|
Mode of application fee payment:
- Credit card, or
- Debit card, or
- Net banking, or
- TS / AP online center
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2020 below.
- Nationality: Candidates are required to be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidates must belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with 45% marks (reseved candidates will get a relaxation of 5%)
Documents required for AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
There are a few documents that candidates are required to keep in handy for filling the AP EAMCET 2020 application form. Candidates can check the list of the documents required for the AP EAMCET 2020 application form below.
- Passing Certificate of qualifying examination
- Marksheet of Qualifying Examinations
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Category Certificate (if required)
- AP Online Transaction Id. (if payment is made by cash through AP Online Centre)
- Credit card or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit card/Debit card
- Netbanking User ID and Password
- Hall ticket of the Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket of SSC or equivalent
- PH, NCC, Sports Certificate
- Local Candidate Certificate
- EWS Certificate
AP EAMCET 2020 Image Specifications
Candidates can check the specifications for AP EAMCET 2020 application form below.
|Photograph of the candidate||.JPG||Less than 30 KB|
|Signature of the candidate||.JPG||Less than 15 KB|
How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2020
Candidates can apply for AP EAMCET 2020 by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Payment of Fees
- Click on the link that is provided above on this page, the following window opens. Click on the link that says ‘Fee Payment’. The candidates who have paid the fee using the TS / AP online mode have to skip this stage and move to step 2.
- Next, candidates need to fill up the details as shown in the image below. After that click on ‘initiate payment’ button.
- On the next screen, candidates have to select the payment mode. To proceed to step 2, click on ‘Pay Now’ button.
Step 2: Filling up of AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- Next, after the payment is successful, candidates have to start filling up the application form. For this candidates need to log in using the following details as shown in the image:
- Payment reference ID
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Next candidates have to fill in the Personal Details. Provide candidate name and guardian’s name. Fill all other information correctly.
- Annual Income of Parents: Next, enter the income certificate details and the annual average income.
- Category Details: In the next step, candidates have to provide the category details. Enter the caste certificate number and proceed ahead.
- Special Reservation Category Details: If candidates belong to any category, then mark the same, fill the related details as shown below.
- Bank Details: Next, candidates have to enter the bank details like IFSC code and account number.
- Address: On the next step, candidates need to furnish address in details as shown in the image below:
- Details of Qualifying Examination: In this section, candidates have to provide the details of the qualifying examination and other exam details as shown in the image below:
- Local Area: On the basis of the last 7 years of study places, the local area is decided.
- Preference of exam centre: Choose the exam centre as per preference from the choices provided. Candidates can not change the test centre once selected and thus candidates must choose wisely before submission of the form.
Step 3: Uploading Photo and Signature
- In this step, candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the correct specifications.
Step 4: Submission and Printing of the Application Form
The last step is the submission of the filled AP EAMCET 2020 application form. Make sure to go through the application form once again and check all the details are correct and filled without any error. Once the candidate is satisfied, can click the ‘final submit’ button. After candidates submit the application form, take the print out of the same. It is be required in the further stages of admission.
Details to enter in the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form below.
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Year of Appearing/Passing the Qualifying Examination
- Medium of Instruction of Qualifying Examination
- Urdu Transition
- Place of Study
- Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Adhar Card Number
- Birth District
- Ration Card Number
- Annual Income of Parents
- Bank Details
- Address for Correspondence
- Details of Qualifying Examination
- Local Area
- Preference of Examination Center
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
All those candidates who have successfully submitted the AP EAMCET 2020 application form along with the required amount of application fee can download their AP EAMCET 2020 admit card as per the schedule. Candidates can get their admit card from the official website. All the applicants are suggested to download and printt admit card for future references.
Candidates are required to go to the examination center along with their AP EAMCET 2020 admit card. The AP EAMCET 2020 admit card of the candidates shall contain the details like Candidate’s Name, Parents’ Name, Date of Birth, Address, Test, Centre Details, Signature of the candidate, Date and time of the Examination, Photo of the candidate, Category and Gender of the candidate.
About AP EAMCET 2020
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (AP SCHE). All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for AP EAMCET on the official website as per the schedule. The language of the AP EAMCET 2020 question paper will be English, Telugu, and Urdu (as per the candidate’s preference). The AP EAMCET 2020 shall be a Computer Based Test. Candidates can get admission to Agriculture, Medical and Engineering courses through AP EAMCET 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) Kakinada was established in the year 2008. It is one of India’s leading universities focusing on various courses for all the eligible candidates. The university is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of their University Grants Commission (UGC) with an “A” grade. JNTU Kakinada is famous for its EAMCET entrance test in which over 250,000 students appear every year for around 600 seats in its undergraduate engineering courses. All the qualified candidates get the enrollment to the top colleges and institution of the state.
AP EAMCET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for AP EAMCET 2020 on the official website only. You must keep all the required documents ready with you while filling out the AP EAMCET 2020 Application form.
Ans : The mode of AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form is Online mode only.
Ans : The Application Fee for AP EAMCET 2020 is Rs. 529.50 (includes the processing fee of the Application form). If the candidates want to apply for both the streams then the application fee is Rs. 1059 (includes the processing fee of the application form). The application fee is as per last year’s information brochure.
Ans : If you want to edit your Name/ Father’s Name/ Date of Birth/ Signature/ Photograph/ Stream/ Qualifying Hall Ticket Number/ Community then you have to make a request to the convener, AP EAMCET 2020 via an email with valid documents to a given email address. If you want to edit your Qualifying Examination - Year of appearing or Passing/ Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam/ Place of Study/ Bridge Course/ Mother's Name/ Birth State/ Birth District/ Gender/ Special Category then you can do so on the official website in the specified duration of the form correction window.
Ans : In this case, you have to pay the Application Fee again. The university refunds the amount paid earlier to your bank account.
Ans : You have to upload the passport size photograph in JPG format only, the size of which should not exceed 30 KB. The Signature will also be uploaded in the JPG format only with a size of less than 15 KB.
Ans : All the candidates applying for AP EAMCET 2020 must have passed the 12th class or equivalent examination in PCM or PCB or other related vocational courses in the field of engineering and Technology, along with a bridge course in Maths (for PCB candidates) or other courses conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
Ans : You can take a printout of your filled out Application form after the successful submission of the Application fee only. You have to enter the Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number and your Date of Birth on the portal for Print Application Form for AP EAMCET 2020.
Ans : After paying the Application fee, you can the Payment Status on the official website. If the payment status is successful then your form has been submitted. If not, then you have to submit the Application fee again.
Ans : A total number of 28,132 candidates appeared for the AP EAMCET 2019.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.