AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form – JNTU Kakinada has started the AP EAMCET 2021 registration process on June 26, 2021. The last date to fill and submit the AP EAMCET application form without late fee is July 25, 2021. Online forms can be filled and submitted at sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates first need to pay the application fee and then fill details in the form, upload images and more. Only those candidates of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh have been invited to apply for AP EAMCET 2021, who have passed 10+2 and satisfy eligibility criteria. AP EAMCET is now known by the name Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (EAPCET). Learn how to fill AP EAMCET 2021 application form, fee, process, and more information here.
Latest: AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form is out now. Scroll down to apply online.
AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form
JNTU releases the Application Form for AP EAMCET 2021 for admission to Engineering, Medical and Agriculture courses. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to AP EAMCET 2021 application form below.
|Start of applications||26 June 2021|
|End of applications without fine||25 Jul 2021|
|The last date to apply with a late fee of Rs. 500||05 Aug 2021|
|The last date to apply with a late fee of Rs. 1000||10 Aug 2021|
|The last date to apply with a late fee of Rs. 5,000||16 Aug 2021|
|The last date to apply with a late fee of Rs. 10,000||18 Aug 2021|
– Click here to access the fee payment link for AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form.
– Click here to check the payment status.
– Click here to fill the submit the AP EAMCET 2021 application form.
– Click here to print the filled AP EAMCET 2021 application form.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
AP EAMCET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can check the Application Fee for AP EAMCET 2021 below.
|Streams||Application Fee for OC||Application Fee for BC||Application Fee for ST/SC|
|Engineering||Rs.600||Rs. 550||Rs. 500|
|Agriculture||Rs. 600||Rs. 550||Rs. 500|
|Both the streams||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1100||Rs. 1000|
Mode of application fee payment:
- Credit card, or
- Debit card, or
- Net banking, or
- TS / AP online center
AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2021 below.
Documents required for AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form
There are a few documents that candidates are required to keep in handy for filling the AP EAMCET 2021 application form. Candidates can check the list of the documents required for the AP EAMCET 2021 application form below.
- Passing Certificate of qualifying examination
- Marksheet of Qualifying Examinations
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Category Certificate (if required)
- AP Online Transaction Id. (if payment is made by cash through AP Online Centre)
- Credit card or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit card/Debit card
- Netbanking User ID and Password
- Hall ticket of the Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket of SSC or equivalent
- PH, NCC, Sports Certificate
- Local Candidate Certificate
- EWS Certificate
AP EAMCET 2021 Image Specifications
Candidates can check the specifications for AP EAMCET 2021 application form below.
|Photograph of the candidate||.JPG||Less than 30 KB|
|Signature of the candidate||.JPG||Less than 15 KB|
How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2021
Candidates can apply for AP EAMCET 2021 by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Payment of Fees
- Click on the link that is provided above on this page, the following window opens. Click on the link that says ‘Fee Payment’. The candidates who have paid the fee using the TS / AP online mode have to skip this stage and move to step 2.
- Next, candidates need to fill up the details as shown in the image below. After that click on ‘initiate payment’ button.
- On the next screen, candidates have to select the payment mode. To proceed to step 2, click on ‘Pay Now’ button.
Step 2: Know the Payment Status
- After the payment of the application fee, go to the homepage and then, click on the ‘online application button’.
- Next, click on ‘Know your Payment status’ button.
- Then, enter the qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth and stream. Click on the ‘check payment status’ to know the payment status.
Step 3: Fill the application form
- After the fee payment, click on the ‘fill application form’ button on the homepage and enter the details like payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth. Click on the ‘proceed to fill the application form’.
- Then, enter the candidate’s details like gender, category, income of parents, minority / non-minority etc.
- Next, enter the address and study details.
- Then, select the exam centre and upload the images of photograph and signature.
- Verify the details carefully and click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 4: Know Your Registration Number
- After submitting the details, the registration number will be displayed on the screen. Alternatively, the candidates can check the registration number from the homepage by clicking in the ‘know your registration number’ button.
- Enter the payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth.
- Then, click on the ‘submit’ button to get the registration number.
Step 5: Print the Application Form
- Now, filled-in online application form will be generated that contains the registration number and all the other details.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
- Alternatively, the printout can also be taken at a later stage. Go to the homepage and then, click on the online application button. Next, click on the ‘print application form’.
- Next, enter the payment reference id, registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth. After entering the details, click on the ‘get application details’.
What to do after submission of AP EAPCET 2021 Application Form? After the submission of the form, the candidates need to take the printout of the filled-in application form. Now, affix a recent passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) in the box provided. Get this form attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where studied.
This filled-in application form has to be submitted to the invigilator at the time of the examination.
Details to enter in the AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of the AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form below.
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Year of Appearing/Passing the Qualifying Examination
- Medium of Instruction of Qualifying Examination
- Urdu Transition
- Place of Study
- Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Adhar Card Number
- Birth District
- Ration Card Number
- Annual Income of Parents
- Bank Details
- Address for Correspondence
- Details of Qualifying Examination
- Local Area
- Preference of Examination Center
AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form Correction
The exam conducting body opens AP EAMCET 2021 application form correction window for the registered candidates who have done any mistake while filling the form. Candidates can avail application form correction window at sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET. In the application form, there are only some details that can be edited.
Details that can be edited: Mother’s name, Gender, Year of Passing, Category details, Address, E-mail id, Mobile Number, Details about Past Qualification, Aadhar Card and Ration Card details, Photograph and Signature etc.
If any candidate want to edit any of the detail which is non-editable then they are required to submit a written request to the authority along with the required supporting documents. For details, candidates can check the table below.
|Non Editable Entries||Documents to be submitted for editing with a written request|
|Stream and Qualifying Hall Ticket Number||Hall Ticket|
|Name of the candidate/Father’s Name/DOB||SSC Marksheet|
|Signature/Photograph||Scanned signature and Photograph|
AP EAMCET 2021 Admit Card
All those candidates who have successfully submitted the AP EAMCET 2021 application form along with the required amount of application fee can download their AP EAMCET 2021 admit card as per the schedule. Candidates can get their admit card from the official website. All the applicants are suggested to download and printt admit card for future references.
Candidates are required to go to the examination center along with their AP EAMCET 2021 admit card. The AP EAMCET 2021 admit card of the candidates shall contain the details like Candidate’s Name, Parents’ Name, Date of Birth, Address, Test, Centre Details, Signature of the candidate, Date and time of the Examination, Photo of the candidate, Category and Gender of the candidate.
About AP EAMCET 2021
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (AP SCHE). All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for AP EAMCET on the official website as per the schedule. The language of the AP EAMCET 2021 question paper will be English, Telugu, and Urdu (as per the candidate’s preference). The AP EAMCET 2021 shall be a Computer Based Test. Candidates can get admission to Agriculture, Medical and Engineering courses through AP EAMCET 2021
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) Kakinada was established in the year 2008. It is one of India’s leading universities focusing on various courses for all the eligible candidates. The university is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of their University Grants Commission (UGC) with an “A” grade. JNTU Kakinada is famous for its EAMCET entrance test in which over 250,000 students appear every year for around 600 seats in its undergraduate engineering courses. All the qualified candidates get the enrollment to the top colleges and institution of the state.
AP EAMCET 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for AP EAMCET 2021 on the official website only. You must keep all the required documents ready with you while filling out the AP EAMCET 2021 Application form.
Ans : The mode of AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form is Online mode only.
Ans : If you want to edit your Name/ Father’s Name/ Date of Birth/ Signature/ Photograph/ Stream/ Qualifying Hall Ticket Number/ Community then you have to make a request to the convener, AP EAMCET 2021 via an email with valid documents to a given email address. If you want to edit your Qualifying Examination – Year of appearing or Passing/ Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam/ Place of Study/ Bridge Course/ Mother’s Name/ Birth State/ Birth District/ Gender/ Special Category then you can do so on the official website in the specified duration of the form correction window.
Ans : In this case, you have to pay the Application Fee again. The university refunds the amount paid earlier to your bank account.
Ans : You can take a printout of your filled out Application form after the successful submission of the Application fee only. You have to enter the Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number and your Date of Birth on the portal for Print Application Form for AP EAMCET 2021.
Ans : After paying the Application fee, you can the Payment Status on the official website. If the payment status is successful then your form has been submitted. If not, then you have to submit the Application fee again.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.