AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling – Department of Technical Education and Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education conducts the Counselling for AP EAMCET 2020. All the qualified candidates of AP EAMCET 2020 are required to appear for the AP EAMCET 2020 counselling with all the required documents. Selected candidates can register for AP EAMCET 2020 counselling on the official website i.e. apeamcet.nic.in. The expected date for the AP EAMCET 2020 counselling is in the 1st week of Jul 2020. For more information regarding AP EAMCET 2020 counselling candidates can refer to this page below.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
The qualified candidates of AP EAMCET 2020 must register for the counselling round as per the given schedule. Candidates can check the details of the AP EAMCET 2020 counselling below.
|AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling||Dates|
|Last Date to pay the counselling registration fee||Last week of Jun to 1st week of Jul 2020|
|Document Verification schedule||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Option Entry||In the month of Jul 2020|
Counselling: Candidates can register for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling as per the schedule at apeamcet.nic.in.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates can check the counselling process for AP EAMCET 2020 below.
- Notification: At first the notification for counselling shall be released by DTE and APSCHE.
- Registration: Now all the registered candidates are required to register for the AP EAMCET 2020 counselling by paying an expected amount of Rs. 1200 (Rs. 600 for reserved candidates). Candidates can pay the registration fee through credit card/debit card or by net banking.
- Certificate Verification: Now the qualified candidates are required to appear for the AP EAMCET 2020 counselling and along with all the required to documents for verification purpose.
- Choice of the candidate: After the certificate verification a Blank Option Form shall be given to all the appeared candidates with the list of colleges, courses and their codes. Candidates are required to indicate their preference as per the given codes. Candidates can check the list of the exams along with the codes in the table given below.
|Branch Code||Branch Name||Branch Code||Branch Name|
|ANE||Aeronautical Engg.||AUT||Automobile Engg.|
|ASE||Aerospace Engg.||CER||Chemical (ceramic) Tech.|
|CEE||Civil Environmental Engg.||IST||Instrumentation Engg. & Tech.|
|CHE||Chemical Engg.||MIN||Mining Engg.|
|CPE||Chemical Petro Engg.||PWR||Power Engg.|
|CSS||Computer Science & Systems Engg.||TEX||Textile Tec.|
|CST||Computer Science & Technology||—|
|ECM||Electronics & Computer Engg.||PHA|
|EIE||Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.||AGR||Agricultural|
|ETC||Electronics & Telecomm. Engg.||BIO||Bio-Technology|
|MMT||Metallurgy & Material Engg.||FDT||Food Technology|
|NAM||Naval Architecture & Marine Engg.||PHD||Pharm-D (M.P.C. Stream)|
|PET||Petroleum Engg. & Tech.||PHM||B. Pharmacy (M.P.C. Stream)|
|Branch Code||Branch Name|
|CIT||Computer Science & Tech.|
|CSE||Computer Science & Engg.|
|ECE||Electronics & Communication Engg.|
|EEE||Electrical & Electronics Engg.|
- Modification of preference: For a given time period candidates can modify their choice and they must keep in mind that their modification for the branch shall not be accepted after the last date for the same.
- Final allotment: At last candidates shall get an allotment order for them from the official site. They are required to download and print their orders and report to the allotted college at the given date and time. Then the candidates are required to pay the asked amount of course fee and submit their documents.
Documents required for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check the documents required for AP EAMCET 2020 counselling below.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Hall ticket
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Rank Card
- SSC / Intermediate or Equivalent marksheet
- Study Certificates from 3rd to 12th Class
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate.
About AP EAMCET 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada conducts Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) on behalf of the APSCHE. AP EAMCET is conducted for admission to Medical, Engineering and Agriculture courses. Candidates are required to prepare the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as per their choice of the course. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AP EAMCET 2020 on the official site. AP EAMCET is a Computer Based Test. Candidates shall get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada was first established in the year 2008. It was founded as a Government College of Engineering. The campus of JNTU is spread over 110 acres. JNTU Kakinada became a part of JNTU, Hyderabad in the year 1972 and transformed into a full-fledged State Government funded University in 2008. The campus of JNTU is spread over 110 acres. JNTU Kakinada became a part of JNTU, Hyderabad in the year 1972 and transformed into a full-fledged State Government funded University in 2008. It has a total number of 273 Engineering Institutes affiliated inside it.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The certificates are: AP EAMCET rank card 2020. AP EAMCET hall ticket 2020. Intermediate or equivalent degree marks list and passing certificate. 10th class marks list and passing certificate. sstudy/bonafide certificate from III to X standard and intermediate. Transfer certificate. Income certificate.
Ans : Three rounds of counselling are being conducted by the authorities. Candidates will have to pay the required fee, register and select their choice of programmes and institutes to get admissions through AP EAMCET counselling 2020. Allotment of seats is done on the basis of the candidate's merit.
Ans : AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise. Amount of Processing fee to be paid: Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Processing fee Payment Online” link in the web site.
Ans : No, Not everyone is requested to submit their income certificates. Those who are eligible for FEE reimbursement they must need to submit income certificate.
Ans : Candidates who have appeared for the exam need to go to the official website of APSCHE to download the seat allotment details. To access it, the candidates have to log in with their existing login ID, password, hall ticket number of the exam, and date of birth.
Official Website: www.apeamcet.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.