AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling – Department of Technical Education (DTE), Andhra Pradesh, has started the payment of processing fee and document verification for AP EAMCET counselling on October 23, 2020 at apeamcet.nic.in. The AP EAMCET 2020 counselling is a web based procedure. First, the candidates need to register with basic details, then document verification is done. Then, they need to exercise their options. After doing so, the seat allotment result for AP EAMCET 2020 counselling is declared. Scroll below to check out the steps to register, choice filling, seat allotment and counselling process.
– DTE, Andhra Pradesh has released Spot Counselling. Scroll down to check it.
– DTE, Andhra Pradesh has released the detailed notification for exercising options. Scroll down to check it.
– The web counselling for AP EAMCET 2020 has been started, direct link to pay processing fee is given below.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
Candidates are given admission into the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses on the basis of the score in the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test i.e AP EAMCET exam. The counselling schedule for the same is notified both on newspaper and official website. Shown below are the important dates.
|AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling||Dates|
|Registration and payment of fee||23 Oct 2020|
|Choice filling||to be notified|
|Seat allotment||to be notified|
|Verification||to be notified|
|Spot Counselling Schedule|
|Entry of Joining Details||before 28 Feb 2021|
|Deriving Spot Vacancies||28 Feb 2021|
|Conduct of Spot Admissions||01 Mar 2021|
|Uploading of Spot Admission in Web Portal||02 – 08 Mar 2021|
|Payment of Processing Fee Through Payment Gateway||02 – 08 Mar 2021|
|Uploading of Spot Admission Lists||09 – 12 Mar 2021|
Pay processing fee: Click here to pay AP EAMCET 2020 processing fee.
- For complete schedule, check AP EAMCET 2020 notification.
- Click here to check AP EAMCET 2020 Schedule for Certificate Verification for ST Category Candidate.
- Click here to check AP EAMCET 2020 Schedule for Certificate Verification for SC/ BC/ OC Category Candidate.
AP EAMCET 2020 Spot Counselling Notice
Click here to download the Spot Guidelines.
AP EAMCET 2020 Web Counselling Notification
Click here to download the notification.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Schedule for Certificate Verification
The following schedule must be followed for verification of certificate at the Helpline centres:
For OC / BC / SC / ST candidates whose data is incomplete (Reporting time 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|Dates||Rank from||Rank to|
|23 Oct 2020||1||20000|
|24 Oct 2020||20001||50000|
|25 Oct 2020||50001||80000|
|26 Oct 2020||80001||110000|
|27 Oct 2020||110001||Last rank|
FOR PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo-Indian categories
|Dates||Category||Rank from||Rank to|
|23 Oct 2020||CAP||1||Last|
|23 Oct 2020||NCC||1||Last|
|23 Oct 2020||Sports & Games||1||35000|
|24 Oct 2020||CAP||1||45000|
|24 Oct 2020||NCC||35001||70000|
|24 Oct 2020||Sports & Games||1||45000|
|25 Oct 2020||CAP||45001||90000|
|25 Oct 2020||NCC||75001||105000|
|25 Oct 2020||Sports & Games||45001||90000|
|26 Oct 2020||CAP||90001||Last|
|26 Oct 2020||NCC||105001||Last|
|26 Oct 2020||Sports & Games||90001||Last|
AP EAMCET 2020 Processing Fee
The official authority has levied the following processing fee for AP EAMCET 2020 counselling. They can pay the same through online modes like credit card, debit card and net banking facility.
How to register for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before registering themselves for the AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling. Shown below are the steps.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the above mentioned link.
STEP 2: Next, locate the link for AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling on the homepage. Click on it.
STEP 3: After doing so, the registration form opens. Enter the following details.
- Name of candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Rank Details
- Registration Number etc
STEP 4: After doing so, pay the registration fee in online mode and the form is submitted successfully.
AP EAMCET 2020 Certificate Verification
After successful registration, the candidates have to participate in the certificate verification. They can do so on the official website itself. However, if the online facility is not available, then the candidates can visit the nearest Help-line centre for certificate verification. Eligible candidates of AP EAMCET 2020, need to carry the following certificates.
- EAMCET Rank Card
- EAMCET hall ticket
- SSC or Equivalent marks memo
- Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo
- Study / Bonafide Certificate from VI to Intermediate (10+2)
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO on or after 01.01.2016 (or) White Ration card
(in case the candidate – desires to claim fee exemption).
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Economically Weaker Section(EWS) Certificate (if applicable)
- Local status certificate (If Applicable, i.e., a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the State of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June-2021)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centers after Verification.
AP EAMCET 2020 Choice Filling
After successful document verification, the choice filling is done on apeamcet.nic.in. The blank option form (specimen), list of colleges, courses and their codes are displayed on the screen. Candidates have to choose the same in order of preference. The last rank for upto last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different colleges/courses are also displayed for candidate reference. Shown below are the steps.
- First of all, login into the candidate dashboard.
- Now, in the blank specimen, prepare a list for colleges / courses in the blank option form with a priority number
- After doing so, start exercising the options as per the list.
- At last take a final print out of the AP EAMCET 2020 options.
Candidates can edit / modify / delete options, before the last date for AP EAMCET 2020 choice filling is over.
AP EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment
The official authority declares the seat allotment result for AP EAMCET 2020 on the basis of the category and the merit rank of the candidate. They need to download the allotment order by logging in into the candidate dashboard. The update regarding the AP EAMCET 2020 seat allotment is also sent on the registered mobile number of the candidate.
AP EAMCET 2020 Reporting at Venue
After the final allotment of seats are done, the candidates have to report to their allotted college. They need to carry the AP EAMCET 2020 allotment letter along with them. However, they also need to report themselves through the online self reporting system. Both these steps are equally important. If any of these steps is skipped, then the allotment is cancelled.
About AP EAMCET 2020
The AP EAMCET 2020 is held by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. There are 160 questions in the same, all of which are MCQ type. AP EAMCET 2020 is held in the computer based mode. The medium of question paper is Urdu and English. There are 3 sections i.e Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Ques 1. Is AP EAMCET 2020 counselling held offline also?
Ques 2. How many options can I exercise in AP EAMCET 2020 choice filling?
Ques 3. Can I carry softcopy of documents in AP EAMCET 2020 counselling?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.