AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria – AP EAMCET is a state level Entrance Examination which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University, Kakinada on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Through clearing this test, a candidate may take admission in the offered Undergraduate courses in the university like:- (i) Engineering,Bio-Technology,B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agr.Engg), B.Tech(Food Science and Technology) (ii) B.Sc(Ag)/ B.Sc.(Hort)/ B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc (iii) B.Pharmacy, Pharm.D. Only candidates possessing the requisite qualifications are allowed to participate in the Online based test.
It is mandatory to go through the eligibility criteria in the AP EAMCET 2018 prospectus. Since that information is yet to be published here, we have jotted down the eligibility criteria for our readers based on the previous year criteria. Please note that the eligibility conditions might change for the future. This is just for reference basis. Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP EAMCET-2018
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2018
Candidates will be measured upon certain standards that they must satisfy. It may include having them found eligible on the basis of their educational qualifications, nationality, age factor et. let us check out the complete criteria through this article:-
(i) Nationality- candidate must be an Indian National or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin)
(ii) Domicile Requirement- candidate must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana
(iii) For B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Sc. (Ag) / B.Sc. (Hort) / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FS&T) courses:
Intermediate examination- candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognised board of intermediate education.
Age criteria- a candidate should be more than 17 years as on 31 December 2018
Upper age limit applicable
- All candidates- 22 years
- SC/ST candidates- 25 years
Subject requirement- The candidate from the respective course must have studied any of the 2 subjects from the mentioned ones:-
- a) B.sc (Ag.)- (i) Agriculture, (ii) Biological or Natural Sciences, (iii) Physical Sciences, (iv) Vocational Course
- b) B.Sc. (Hort)- (i) Agriculture, (ii) Biological or Natural Sciences, (iii) Physical Sciences, (iv) Vocational Course
- c) B.V.Sc & A.H- (i) Biological Sciences or Natural Sciences, (ii) Physical Sciences, (iii) Vocational courses in Veterinary Sciences
- d) B.F.Sc- (i) Biological Sciences or Natural Sciences, (ii) Physical Sciences, (iii) Vocational courses in Fishery Sciences
- e) B.Tec. (FS&T)- (i) Mathematics, (ii) Physical Sciences, (iii)Biological or Natural Sciences
- f) B. Pharmacy & Pharm-D- (i) Mathematics, (ii) Physical Sciences, (iii) Biological or Natural Sciences
(iv) For Pharm-D Course
- Academic requirement- candidate should have passed or appeared in 12th
- Subject requirement- should have studied Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- Age criteria- candidate should have completed at least 16 years
(v) For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) Course
- Academic requirement- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate examination (10+2 pattern)
- Subject requirement- Biology, Physics and Chemistry, mathematics
(vi) For Pharm-D Course
- Academic requirement- should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) AND should have passed or appeared at the final year of the diploma examination in pharmacy course.
- Subject requirement- Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Age criteria- 17 years as on 31 December 2018
Insofar, official details of AP EAMCET 2018 eligibility criteria have not been announced. Details on this page are as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as official details of AP EAMCET 2018 are announced, they will be updated here.