AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria – From this page, you can check the detailed eligibility criteria for Engineering, Medical and Agriculture courses. All the aspirants applying for any course must be of Indian nationality. After fulfilling all the eligibility requirements, the candidates can AP EAMCET 2021 application form at sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET. Those candidates who will fulfill all the eligibility criteria can be able to fill the application form. Check the information given here to know more about AP EAMCET 2021 eligibility criteria.
AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the eligibility criteria, the candidates are required to match all the eligibility requirements prescribed by the university. The eligibility criteria consists of the details like nationality, minimum percentage in past qualification, age limit etc. Check the detailed eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2021 given here.
AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Requirements for Engineering Courses
Nationality for every disciplines
- The candidates must be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- The candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
For Engineering, B.Pharamcy, Pharma D, B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agri. Engg), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology)
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in 10+2 examination with PCM as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- The candidates must have passed the above mentioned courses from Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh along with bridge course enrolled from 2000 onwards or any other examination.
- The candidates must have passed final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates must be 16 years of age if they have to pursue any course from Engineering or Pharmacy stream.
- In case of B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agri. Engg), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc (Agri Engg), the candidates must be 17 years of age. The upper age limit is 22 years.
- The candidates belonging to SC /ST castes must be 25 years of age.
Eligibility Criteria of Pharm D Courses in Engineering
Check the eligibility criteria for Pharm D courses given below.
- The candidates must have passed or appeared in the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optionals conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- The candidates must have appeared in the final year of Diploma examination in Pharmacy course conducted by Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State Board of Technical Education and training.
Minimum Percentage Required
The candidates must have obtained minimum 45% marks (40% if belong to reserved categories) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
The candidates must be minimum 17 years of age .
Eligibility Criteria for Agriculture and Medical Courses for AP EAMCET 2021
Check the eligibility criteria for Medical and Agriculture courses given below.
For B.Pharm course
- The candidates must have passed or appeared in the final year of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optionals conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates must be 17 years of age on the date of admission. There is no upper age limit.
For B.Tech (Bio-Technology) course
- The candidates must have passed / final year of 10+2 pattern with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals along with the bridge course examination in Mathematics conducted by Board of Technical Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
For Pharma D course
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optionals or must have passed or appeared in the Diploma examination in Pharmacy course.
- The candidates must have atleast obtained 45% marks (40% for the reserved categories)
- The candidates must be of atleast 17 years of age on the day of taking admission.
For B.V.Sc & A.H / B.Sc (Ag), B.Sc. (Hort), B.F.Sc. / B.Tech (F&T) courses
The candidates must have passed 10+2 with any two or three courses indicated below.
|B.Sc. (Ag), B.Sc. (Horticulture)||Physical Sciences, Agriculture, Biological or Natural Sciences, Vocational Course in Agriculture|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H||Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Vocational Course in Veterinary Sciences|
|B.Tech (FS & T), B.Pharmacy and Pharma-D||Mathematics, Physical Sciences OR Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences|
|B.F.Sc.||Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences and Vocational Courses in Fishery Sciences|
What After Checking AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria?
After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates are required to fill the application form. Candidates are required to pay the fee first. After the payment of fee, candidates can fill the application form.
For filling the application form, candidates are required to enter the details like personal details, annual income of parents, category and sub-category details, bank details, address details, educational details etc.
The last step in order to submit the application form requires the candidates to upload the images of photograph and signature.
About AP EAMCET 2021
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for AP EAMCET from the official site. After registration candidates can appear for AP EAMCET 2021. After that JNTU releases, the rank card for all the appeared candidates. Then all the qualified candidates can appear for the JNTU 2021 counseling round where the seat allotment process shall be done.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada was established in the year 2008. It has a very renowned history. It is situated in Andhra Pradesh, India. It has a campus of 110 acres. Over the years JNTUK Kakinada Campus has produced highly professional and competitive engineers by infusing greater quality and content into the curriculum and educating the students with appropriate skills in the fields of Engineering, Technology, Science, Pharmacy and Management.
AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The maximum age limit is 22 years. Whereas, the minimum age limit to appear in the entrance is 17 years completed on December 31 of the year of admission. while for SC/ST category candidates, they must be 25 years on December 31 of the admission year.
Ans : The minimum eligibility required to appear in the test is to pass in 12th board from A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent.
Ans : Minimum 25% marks will be required to score in the AP EAMCET examination to qualify it. Total 40 marks will be needed out of 160 to qualify AP EAMCET exam.
Ans : The Eamcet ranks depend on both your intermediate score in MPC and your EAMCET score. As an average let’s consider 95% in your MPC and 100/160 in EAMCET.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.