AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada provides the syllabus for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET). Candidates can check the syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 on the official site i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. JNTU conducts the AP EAMCET for admission to Medical, Agriculture and Engineering courses. Candidates must prepare for the AP EAMCET 2020 after checking the AP EAMCET 2020 syllabus. For more information regarding AP EAMCET 2020, syllabus candidates can refer to this page below.
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus provided on the official site covers all the subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as per the choice of courses of the candidates. The syllabus of Physics and Chemistry is the same as that of the Medical, Agriculture and Engineering courses and the syllabus for Biology is the same for the Medical and Agriculture courses.
Candidates can check the syllabus for the AP EAMCET 2020 below.
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Plane
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fluids
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atoms, Nuclei
- Communication System
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acid Bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- The S Block elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- P Block Elements (Group 13 Boron Family)
- P Block Elements (Group 14 Carbon Family)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Solid State
- Solid State
- Electro Chemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- P Block elements
- d and f block elements and coordination compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Organic Compound and Containing Nitrogen
- Measures of Dispersion
- Coordinate Geometry
- Diversity in the LIving World
- Structural Organisation in plants – Morphology
- Reproduction in Plants
- Plants Sytematics
- Cell Structure and Functions
- Internal Organisation of Plants
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Physiology
- Molecular Biology
- Plants Microbes and Human Welfare
- Zoology – Diversity of Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Animal Diversity:Phylum:Chordata
- Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Type Study of Periplaneta Americana
- Ecology and Environment
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Reproduction
- Organic Evolution
- Applied Biology
- To check the detailed previous year syllabus for AP EAMCET Engineering courses candidates can click here.
- To check the detailed previous year syllabus for AP EAMCET Agriculture and Medical courses candidates can click here.
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Books
Candidates can check the important books for AP EAMCET 2020 in the table given below.
|Name of the Book||Buy Here|
|EAMCET Physics Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 26 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests||Buy Here|
|17 Year’s Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra & Telangana Paperback||Buy Here|
|EAMCET Chemistry Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 26 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests||Buy Here|
|Top 50 Chemistry MCQs For JEE Exam -2018: Useful For IIT, IIIT, JEE MAIN,JEE Advanced, BITSAT, VITEEE, WBJEE, MHTCET, KCET AP EAMCET, NEET Kindle Edition||Buy Here|
|EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra & Telangana) Chapterwise 25 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests||Buy Here|
|EAMCET Chemistry (Andhra & Telangana) Chapterwise 25 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests||Buy Here|
|EAMCET Mathematics Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 26 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests||Buy Here|
AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips for AP EAMCET 2020 below.
- All the aspiring candidates are advised to make a proper time table to give all the subjects and topics equal time.
- Candidates must practice all the diagrammes of Botany and Zoology regularly to remember the names of the different parts in the diagramme.
- Candidates must revise the organic chemistry as well as physical chemistry daily and as per their stronger and weaker part they can distribute the time for the same.
- All the aspiring candidates of Engineering stream must practice all the formulas for Physics and Mathematics regularly.
- Candidates can practice the topics and side by side they can also make a short note for all the topics to revise easily at the last moment.
- All the candidates are advised to take proper rest and sleep as it makes them energetic and healthy.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the examination pattern for AP EAMCET 2020 below.
- Language: The language of the paper will be English, Telugu and Urdu (as per the candidate’s preference)
- Exam Type: AP EAMCET 2020 will be a Computer Based Test
- Number of Questions: There shall be a total of 160 questions in AP EAMCET 2020.
- Type of Questions: All the questions of AP EAMCET 2020 will be MCQ format.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for wrong or unattempted questions.
- Sections: There will be 3 sections Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as per the choice of the candidates.
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of marks for AP EAMCET 2020 below.
About AP EAMCET 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada conducts Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) on behalf of the APSCHE. AP EAMCET is conducted for admission to Medical, Engineering and Agriculture courses. Candidates are required to prepare the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as per their choice of the course. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AP EAMCET 2020 on the official site. AP EAMCET is a Computer Based Test. Candidates shall get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada was first established in the year 2008. It was founded as a Government College of Engineering. The campus of JNTU is spread over 110 acres. JNTU Kakinada became a part of JNTU, Hyderabad in the year 1972 and transformed into a full-fledged State Government funded University in 2008. The campus of JNTU is spread over 110 acres. JNTU Kakinada became a part of JNTU, Hyderabad in the year 1972 and transformed into a full-fledged State Government funded University in 2008. It has a total number of 273 Engineering Institutes affiliated inside it.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.