AP EAMCET is a state level Entrance Examination which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University, Kakinada on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The maximum marks that can be scored in EAMCET exam is 160. The weightage of these marks is 75% in the examination the rest 25% weightage is given to the marks obtained in class 12th or equivalent. Know the complete process and EAMCET Wegirage from the article further.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result Out – Check Here
AP EAMCET Weightage Calculator
Here we are trying to help you know the weightage of the marks you obtain in the test. It is important for candidates to know on obtaining how much marks will they qualify the test. In order to explain in a better way, we have taken examples below. Also, the formula for calculating weightage has been provided. Go through the complete article in order to understand the AP EAMCET Weighatage and result calculation.
EAMCET weightage Formula
Your EAMCET score x 75/160. Thus, to calculate the actual contribution of your marks in the total EAMCET score, multiply the same by 0.46875.
After knowing the Weightage, you can now predict your rank using the EAMCET Rank Predictor.
EAMCET Marks and Their Corresponding EAMCET Weightages
|EAMCET Marks||EAMCET Weightage|
Intermediate weightage Formula:
Your Intermediate score x 25/600. Thus, to calculate the actual contribution of your marks in the total EAMCET score, multiply the same by 25 and divide by 600.
- For example
|Intermediate Marks||Intermediate Weightage|
Calculate Total Score For AP EAMCET
The candidates who have secured qualifying marks in EAMCET and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in EAMCET and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination. Below we have explained the process to obtain your total score with examples.
Total Score = EAMCET weightage + Intermediate weightage
Total score obtained by a student is the summation of EAMCET weightage and Intermediate weightage. The maximum score is 100.
- Now, let us try to calculate the final score obtained by some sample scores as seen of Student 1-10 above.
|Intermediate Score||Intermediate Weightage (out of 25)||EAMCET Marks||EAMCET Weightage (Out of 75)||Final Score|
AP EAMMCET Counselling
To qualify the AP EAMCET 2019, minimum 25% out of 160 marks will be required. After the exam, JNTUK conducts the AP EAMCET 2019 counselling. Through the counselling process, candiadtes will be allotted seats in the desired course and colleges. Candidates are advised to carry original documents at the time of counselling. It is mandatory for candidates to appear for the counselling process in order to take admission.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.