|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
AP EdCET Counselling 2017 has been conducted after the declaration of AP EdCET Result 2017. Candidates having AP EdCET 2017 Ranks will be required to be present for Counselling with all the required certificates. The schedule of AP EdCET Counselling 2017 is also updated soon.
AP EdCET Counselling 2017 Provisional Allotment has been announced, Check it through the link provided below.
Schedule for Certificate verification and web options (OC/BC/ST/SC)
- To Check Provisional Allotment List – Click here
AP-EdCET Counselling Procedure for Web Counselling
- Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline center with all the relevant certificates and fee.
- Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Last year Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. 500/- and all others had to pay Rs.1000/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
- The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO]
- Tution fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of respective state governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Income certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2017 will only be considered.
- The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
Schedule For Exercising Options For EDCET:
|1 to Last||15 to 17 Sep 2017|
- For Candidate Registration – Click Here – Process Over…!!
- For Log In – Click Here
- List of college and fee details – Check Here
Candidates are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the following Helpline centers
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- S.V. University, Tirupati
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram
- JNT University, Kakinada
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
However Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/PH/SPORTS have to attend in any one of the helpline centers as indicated below.
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for PH/CAP/SPORTS/NCC categories will be done at Acharya Nagarjuna Univirsity, Guntur and Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board-Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP– Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.The decision of the verifying authority is final in respect of above special reservation categories with regards to priorities fixed.
Allotments has been placed in the website on 18-09-2017 after 6:00 PM
AP-EdCET Counselling Procedure to Exercise Web Option
Last year AP EdCET Counselling Procedure to exercise web option is given below only for references purpose.
1. Open the website http://apedcet.apsche.ac.in. Home page displayed as follows.
2. Click on the Web Options link for Exercising options.
3. Instructions to candidate window will be displayed as follows.
4. Read the instructions carefully, then click I Understood button.
5. Enter the details as shown in the option form and click on Submit button.
6. Option form will be displayed as shown below with colleges on the left side. This window displays all the eligible colleges based on gender and specialization
Two types of filters are available to minimize the selection list. The first filter is college code and another filter is District-wise.
If you Type one of the Alphabets in college filter box, for example “P” is typed, then the college codes starting with alphabet “P” will be displayed
If you select Hyderabad District in the District combo box, the list of colleges available in Hyderabad district alone will be displayed.
Select the college on left window and click on Add button to add college to the right side window as option number one. Then next one will be added as second option and so on. The priority of options is displayed on the right side window.
You can modify the priority of options by clicking on the Modify button. Select an option, drag it to the required place and drop. Automatically the option will be moved to the new location and the priority numbers will be renumbered. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
Select an option and Click the Delete button, then the option will be deleted from the selected list.
After satisfying with the selected list of colleges and their priorities, click on Save button and enter the password (OTP) which you received by SMS through the virtual key board available on the screen and click Confirm button, then the selected options are saved in the Server for processing, and the saved options will be displayed in printed format. Take a print and verify thoroughly the colleges and their priority.
7. The Saved options can be viewed and/or print through the Print options link from home page also.
8. The options exercised will be closed at 00.00 Hrs mid night on the last date specified for web options in the notification.
10. The options will be processed on the dates specified and the results will be communicated through SMS message to the registered mobile number, which you have provided and you can also take a print of the provisional allotment order from the website
Do’s and Don’ts:’
- Do not use mobiles and tablets to exercise the options. Use only computers.
- Use Internet Explorer Version 11 for exercising web options.
- Check college codes thoroughly before entering options
- Write college codes in the order of preference on a white paper before entering into web.
- Do not select colleges which you are not interested.
- Avoid using slow internet facility
- Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options
- Allotments will be made in the rank order
- Allotment made in the web counselling is final and cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Therefore only such colleges and courses that candidate will join without any hesitation should be chosen
- Convenor is not responsible for any technical or human errors from client side (Student side) while exercising options.
- Keep your mobile with you while exercising options and do not block SMS.