Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management, Kolkata offers a learning environment unparallel in terms of academic ambience backed with state-of-the-art educational infrastructure. Candidates seeking admission to EIILM Post Graduate Programme in Management (MBA) need to fill up separate application forms for CAT/MAT/ATMA/EMAT & EIILM.
EIILM Kolkata MBA Admission
EIILM uses standardized management entrance test scores as a part of its overall selection process. Candidates are not selected/disqualified on the basis of their test scores only. The test score is just one part of an overall candidate profile.
The following test scores are accepted :
- CAT (Common Admission Test): EIILM uses the CAT score for short-listing candidates called for Group Discussions/Personal Interview.
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test): ATMA (AIMS Test For Management Admissions)
- EMAT (Management Aptitude Test conducted by EIILM): Submit an attested copy of your Test Score Card along with the application form. If you have not received your test score, give details of Test Registration Number, Roll Number, Form Number etc.
Graduates in any discipline from any University are considered eligible for this course. Candidates in their final year of graduation may also apply. Having Work Experience is not a requirement for admission to the programme, however candidates with work experience are welcome.
The MBA Application Kit for may be acquired at a cost of Rs. 500/-The Application Kit, which contains the MBA prospectus and application form, is a definitive source of information about EIILM and the program.
In- Person : Candidates may purchase an Application Kit for Rs.500/-from : EIILM campus, 6 Waterloo street, Kolkata-700069
By Post : Candidates may purchase an Application Kit by post: Send a Demand Draft for INR 550/-, in favor of “EIILM” payable at Kolkata, to the address below- requesting a MBA Application Kit.
The selection process for EIILM is centrally coordinated by EIILM, Kolkata. If you are an outstation candidate, you can send us your query for the Group Discussion & Interview dates in your city.
Group Discussion/Personal Interview :
Several Group Discussion & Personal Interview rounds for Session (2015- 2017) are to conducted. Selected candidates, the intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for Group Discussion & Personal Interviews and final admissions are based on multiple factors as follows :
- Past academic performance
- CAT/MAT/ATMA/JCCAT/EMAT score
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview performance
- Work experience, if any, in terms of job content & organization
Candidates securing less than 40 percentile in MAT should appear for EMAT.
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be called for interview/group discussion and offered final admission.
The Admissions Coordinator (MBA 2007-09)
Eastern Institute For Integrated Learning In Management
6, Waterloo Street, 2nd Floor,
Phone: (91) (33) 22100911/12/13
Fax: (91) (33) 22100909
email: [email protected]